Chapter 103 Oh, it's revealed!

Ignoring the yelling and scolding behind him one after another, Ye Jingrong gently closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the cold light in his eyes completely disappeared. Those eyes that had regained their warmth made Ye Jingrong feel more tender. With a bit of refined temperament, it seems that Mr. Ye who came to avenge Xiao Yezi just now was just an illusion of everyone!

Hiding the empty medicine bowl in the sleeve robe, Ye Jingrong stepped out of the palace's prison.

But no matter how shrewd a person is, there will be times when Ye Jingrong made a mistake. As soon as Ye Jingrong raised his head, he froze in place, because what caught his eyes at this moment was Ming Yanwei's back.

The man was standing not far from the prison, with his back to the door of the prison, as if he was doing nothing, and he seemed to be waiting for someone deliberately, but what made Ye Jingrong feel agitated was that he couldn't be sure, Ming Yan Whether it's just arrived, or never left at all.

Su hand subconsciously clenched the medicine bowl hidden in the sleeve robe. Ye Jingrong, who had planned everything in the prison just now, was so flustered that he lost his mind.

What Ming Yi said is actually correct. He is a relative of the emperor and Ming Yan's elder brother. Although his intentions are not righteous and his death is not a pity, not everyone can punish him. Even the prince must pay attention to influence. He used some tricks secretly, not to mention that he was just a concubine, and he didn't have the qualifications.

He shouldn't have acted so hastily, but seeing Xiao Yezi unconscious, the anger in Ye Jingrong's heart piled up, and in the end he didn't think about it so much. There was only one thought in his heart, which was to let those tortured people Small leaves, people pay the price!

And when he walked into the prison and forced Ming Yi to drink the concoction, Ye Jingrong's eyes swept away inadvertently. After seeing Xue Mengyao intact, the burning anger in his heart was more like being poured with a bucket of fuel. ,unstoppable.

This vicious woman again, why didn't the prince deal with her? It's just that Ming Yi was tortured to extract a confession? This woman is the most hateful and vicious, but the prince has bypassed her several times. Could it be that the prince still cannot forget that old relationship in his heart?

Jealousy is not a privilege only for women, the jealousy and hatred derived from love have nothing to do with gender at all!

What's more, the current Ye Jingrong has no tolerance for sand in his eyes, so he simply didn't do anything, and went on and on to get rid of this pair of dogs and men.

Xiao Yezi's revenge was also avenged, and Ye Jingrong's grievances were also calmed down, but what he didn't expect was that as soon as he left the prison, he would be caught and revealed himself. If the prince asked, how would he cover it up?

Seeing that Ming Yan hadn't turned around for a long time, Ye Jingrong kept a fluke in his heart, exhaled lightly, Ye Jingrong turned sideways bit by bit, just thinking about slipping away quietly, but just at At this moment, Ming Yan's unrecognizable voice suddenly came to mind: "Rong'er, where are you going?

" Slowly turned back, but he pressed his lips tightly and did not reply to Ming Yan's question.

After asking, Ming Yan turned around slowly, staring at Ye Jingrong who was not far in front of him with a pair of eyes, the expression on his face was gloomy.

Just as the air became silent, a woman's screams and continuous sharp curses suddenly came out of the prison, and the main character in the curses was obviously Ye Jingrong who was silent at the moment.

Hearing the shrill scream, Ming Yan raised his eyebrows in surprise, then raised his legs, and approached Ye Jingrong step by step.

The plain hands hidden in the sleeve robe increased their strength again, making the knuckles holding the medicine bowl turn white, Ye Jingrong lost a lot of concentration, so he didn't let himself take a step back.

"Yes, I did it, Jing Rong just let the prince handle it!" Seeing that Ming Yan was approaching, Ye Jingrong suddenly raised his head, staring directly at Ming Yan with a pair of eyes without flinching, and said in a cold voice. Two people.

noodle. The upper three points are stubborn, the seven points are not convinced, it is clearly a look of anger, how can there be any attitude of admitting mistakes?

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan gradually frowned, and after a pause in the steps he raised in mid-air, he retreated again. Ming Yan stood still, with his hands behind his back, and looked at Ye Jingrong from a distance. .

After a long while, Ye Jingrong was finally defeated, and looked away with a little frustration. At the same time, the medicine bowl in his hand slipped from his sleeve robe, and smashed to the ground with a 'pop' sound.

Ming Yan was not surprised by this, but slowly stretched the gap between his brows, raised his legs again, and approached Ye Jingrong. He stretched out his hand and straightened Ye

Jingrong's shoulder, seeing the desolation in front of him, Ye Jingrong with trembling eyelashes, Ming Yan took a deep breath, gathered the black hair on Ye Jingrong's forehead with one hand, and pinned it behind his ears, and then said helplessly: "Just now I lost my temper at this king for no reason. , can there be a reason? "

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong hesitated for a moment, then shook his head slightly.

There was no reason, it was because of his guilty conscience that he had such an extreme reaction. In the final analysis, it was because his own psychological quality was not strong enough, or else he would not Will not call myself!

" "Well, since that's the case, this king has something to say to Jing Rong! "After Ming Yan finished speaking, he took Ye Jingrong and was about to leave. Now, it was Ye Jingrong's turn to be surprised.

" "My lord. You...won't you go in and have a look? "Why don't you go into the prison and take a look? Are you not worried at all that he will do something extremely cruel to Ming Yi and Xue Mengyao in the prison just now?

Hearing this, Ming Yan shook his head resolutely, then raised his foot, and kicked the empty medicine bowl out of Chengwang Mansion.

"No, this king believes that Jing Rong has his own sense of proportion, and this king is also aware of the weight of that little book boy in Jing Rong's heart. Now that this kind of thing happened, even if Jing Rong didn't go out and let out such a bad breath, this king would still I have to do it myself, and the reason why I guard the door is because I am afraid that Jingrong will make a mistake, after all, they are two mad dogs, if they die, they will still pose a threat!" Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was completely shocked

. He breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time, he felt some self-blame in his heart. He shouldn't have doubted the prince. Every move of this man was trying to make him feel at ease, but it was always difficult for him to let go of his previous grudges.

"My lord, just now, it was my fault!" Ye Jingrong apologized guiltily, but Mingyan's response after hearing these words made Ye Jingrong who had just calmed down feel a little nervous again.

Well, don't rush to say the apology, there will definitely be a chance for Jing Rong to say it later! "

What... what does this mean? It's not because he broke into the prison without telling the prince, or because he lost his temper for no reason? Then why is the prince angry? Ye Jingrong was very puzzled

, but it was inconvenient to ask directly, Liu Mei Twist slightly, pondering for a long time, suddenly, Ye Jingrong seemed to think of something, and then put his hand on his forehead, with a look of headache on his face.

He seemed to... guess why this person annoyed him again Sure

enough, the direction Mingyan led Ye Jingrong was not the direction of Rongjun Pavilion, nor the direction where the master rescued Xiao Yezi, but the direction of a side courtyard. Suddenly struggling and resisting, Ye Jingrong shook his hand and wanted to break away from

Ming Ming Yan's bondage, he gritted his teeth and refused to follow Ming Yan's strength.

"No, I won't go there, let me go! "

However, when Ming Yan heard this, he grinned. The look on his face turned a little fierce, and then his big hand increased his strength, tightly grasping Ye Jingrong's wrist, Ming Yan let out a heavy snort from his nose, and opened his mouth in a harsh voice: "This can't be helped!" You, come with me!

During half-dragging and half-dragging, Ming Yan dragged Ye Jingrong to the side courtyard, and then restrained Ye Jingrong's hands with his big hand, Ming Yan raised one leg, and pressed Ye Jingrong under The slightly dilapidated courtyard wall. Come on.

"Say, did you already know that this trip to leave the house is bad or bad? Have you already guessed that the Xue Mansion will be in cahoots with Ming Yi? No wonder the king was rushed out of the mansion when he got up in the morning, but the servants of the Xue Mansion were able to run to the martial arts training ground to inform the king of the news , say, how long have you been planning? You take me for a fool, right? "After all, it is an interrogation. Ming Yan's complexion is not very good-looking, and his tone of voice is also vicious.

To be honest, Ming Yan is also very angry. If he was still a little confused at the beginning, then he went to the prison to interrogate Ming Yi just now." , but he understands everything!

If Ye Jingrong was one of Ming Yan's generals who dared to act without telling him, and Ming Yan found out, he would have to give him a slap in the face, but this person is Ye Jingrong. Some weak bodies, not to mention a whip, would probably fall apart even if they whipped a whip. Besides, even if they are strong, Ming Yan would have to be willing? But Ye Jingrong closed his eyes halfway when he heard this

. He didn't make a sound, just pretending that he was a dumb!

But before he had time to clean up the mess, he was found out by the prince. For the current plan, he had to bite him to death and refuse to admit it, otherwise he would definitely not have good fruit for him. This matter

also Blame him, he was overconfident, that's why things happened unexpectedly, and the harmed little leaf is now in a coma, and the prince has a handle, if he does this thing beautifully, so what if the prince knows? That person was annoyed, but he should have nothing to say.

Seeing that Ye Jingrong turned his head slightly, with a look of refusal to cooperate, Ming Yan grinned. The sullenness on his face increased a bit, and his eyes became a little manic. Ming Yan gritted his teeth, and threatened again: "If you don't admit it, right? If you don't admit it, you think I won't be able to catch your braid? This king is acting secretly, using himself as a bait, and wants to put a long line to catch big fish, right? In case, this king means in case, in case I come a step late, what should Jing Rong do?"