Chapter 142 Isolation from the world

With the support of Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua, he got up from the carriage, Ye Jingrong was surprised to find that Ming Yan even bought a house for him.

It was a grass house with a small area. The reason why it was not big was only compared with the palace. In fact, in this remote and remote place, such four houses are connected together. The area of ​​the backyard of the living room is already considered a mansion.

After delivering Ye Jingrong and others safely, the personal guards completed their mission and set off, leaving only the group of hidden guards hidden in the darkness. Ye Jingrong didn't know how many people there were, because he had never seen those people from the beginning to the end. Showed up! Ye Jingrong stood in front of the slab house, and was not in a hurry to go in to find out whether the place where he needed to stay for the next day was suitable or not? Instead, he stared unblinkingly at the direction the guards left. Ye Jingrong was a little curious as to how the two guards would leave the sunken basin, because there was no way out.

When they first came, Ye Jingrong and the others were all carried in the carriage, and it was also blamed for Ye Jingrong's low curiosity, so he didn't poke his head out to take a look from the beginning to the end, but the journey was very smooth, and Ye Jingrong didn't feel to any bumps and discomfort.

The reason why Ye Jingrong became curious was because after they arrived at their destination, the horses in front of the carriage were missing. Ye Jingrong didn't understand right away, so how did they get transported to this deserted place along the way? The village in the suburban ridge?

However, the next moment, Ye Jingrong found the answer, because that team of personal guards unexpectedly disappeared shortly after they left, before they even left Ye Jingrong's sight.

Seeing the backs of those brisk figures leaving easily, Ye Jingrong was stunned, but after a while, she withdrew her gaze and let out a helpless sigh.

It is true that he is a frail scholar, but he forgot that there are many people in this world who possess martial arts like princes. Ye Jingrong's words became a prophecy. It turns out that if you want to get in and out of this place, you really need to be able to fly like a bird. .

It was only at this moment that Ye Jingrong realized that what the prince said was for his safety was actually just an excuse to hide evil intentions. This is clearly... clearly another form of house arrest, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

It's really childish and ridiculous, doesn't the prince know that the sky and the earth are big, except for his side, there is no place for him to stay.

That's all, that's all, don't worry about it, it's all here, doesn't he know much about that person's high-sounding speech? You should have gotten used to it by now.

Waving his hands, he greeted Xiao Yezi, Ye Hua and his only daughter, Ye Qingran, entered the house, Ye Jingrong only now remembered to see what it was like in the straw house where they would live for at least half a month in the future Fanjing? After all, it was only a temporary house, and it must be incomparable to the magnificent Chengwang Mansion. There were a few rows of vegetable beds in the front hall, and some cabbage and green vegetables were sparsely planted. They were common vegetables in late autumn. There are two large tanks, and if you look around, you can still see ripples blown by the autumn wind, which should be filled with water.

The windows of the thatched house are made of old wood, and they creak weakly in the bitter cold wind. The whole thatched house stands crookedly, giving people the illusion that it will collapse soon.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong's willow eyebrows gradually frowned, and she doubted whether she could adapt to this kind of life now that she was becoming more and more wealthy?

Stretching out her plain hand, she pushed open the door in front of her. Ye Jingrong had even prepared for the worst, but she never thought that the inside of this shoddy house was full of secrets.

From the outside, the house is indeed made of thatched grass, but in fact, it is just a protective shell similar to a blindfold. The real interior is made of loess, and the walls are very thick, which can achieve the effect of warm in winter and cool in summer. A big pot was built in the center of the house, Ye Jingrong had no doubts, if firewood was added to the bottom of the pot, it would definitely warm up the whole house.

The floor of the house, as well as the inconspicuous corners, are very clean. It looks like it has been cleaned deliberately, and the bedding on the bed has been replaced by what Ye Jingrong is used to. In fact, except that the house is a bit dilapidated, Ye Jingrong lives here.

Living habits will not change much!

"Little Yezi, go, take off the package I put in the carriage, and also, go and see if there are any vegetables and fruits hoarded in the kitchen, if not, simply pull out a few of the cabbages planted by the door It's okay to stir fry it. We'll have a makeshift meal for lunch. In the afternoon, we'll go to the village to see if we can use the money in our hands to exchange for other things from the local farmers. Something!"

Ye Jingrong gave orders in a faint voice, and then stretched out his bare hands to untie the fox fur cloak on his body, and after hanging it in the closet beside the bed, Ye Jingrong turned around and came to the side of the bed, and began to do it himself Make the bed.

Ye Jingrong is a good young master, but he is not a pampered one. On the contrary, if he is forced to, he will not lose the slightest bit in serving others!

Only by the prince's side can he be pampered so much that he doesn't touch the spring water. When he was in the prince's mansion, these were the maids' duties, but following the prince's expedition, these tasks were also done by the prince. Right now, it's still a little uncomfortable to get used to the time of tidying up again, but with a little smoothing in his mind, Ye Jingrong can do it in an orderly manner.

However, Xiao Yezi didn't accept the order immediately when she heard this, but hurriedly stepped forward, wanting to help Ye Jingrong make the bed before doing what the young master ordered, but Ye Jingrong waved her hand and refused.

"No, I'll do it myself. It's not like I haven't done these things in Ye Mansion before. Go quickly and take off the package. It contains our money these days, so don't lose it!" Hearing this, the little

boy Ye Zi couldn't say anything more, and after a hesitant answer, she turned and ran out.

And after Xiao Yezi left, there were still Ye Hua and Ye Qingran left in the room, logically speaking, Ye Jingrong would not be able to do this kind of work.

As soon as Xiao Yezi left with her front foot, Ye Hua stuck her back foot up.

"My lord, let me do it. The lord said that you are weak, and before you left, you specifically told us to take good care of you!" The lord's instructions at that time were

actually much more cruel than what Ye Hua reported. It's just unreasonable to ask them to come to see if a hair is missing, but Ye Hua dare not tell the truth.

And Ye Jingrong waved his hand to make Ye Hua back as if he was chasing Xiao Yezi away.

"No, the prince is not around now, you don't have to be so cautious, you go to the kitchen to have a look first, after driving for half a day, you must be hungry, cook a few more dishes!" Hearing this, Ye Hua was also in a bad mood

. Pushing again, after a slight nod, he obediently walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen.

Seeing that Xiao Yezi and Ye Hua had left, only Ye Jingrong and Ye Qingran were left in the room. Ye Qingran wanted to make a thousand, but was stopped by Ye Jingrong's eyes, and then she could only take a step back with her arms around her chest. , and then tilted his head, jokingly watching his brother's busy back with two beautiful red phoenix eyes.

Yoyo, look at this slender waist, small buttocks, and a slightly looser robe on her body. On the surface, not only will it not look nondescript, but it will also make the already slender figure look weaker. The movements of making the bed are gentle and elegant, which is simply unique. Let alone a man, even a real man like himself The daughter's family all had a strong desire to protect from their hearts, no wonder their elder brother was able to fascinate the prince so much.

The more Ye Qingran looked at it, the more she felt that this was the case, and in the end she couldn't hold back, subconsciously clicked her mouth, and blew a loud hooligan whistle.

After blowing, Ye Qingran realized that she had caused trouble, she quickly covered her mouth, her big eyes drifted away, pretending that nothing happened.

When Ye Jingrong heard the whistle, he paused slightly, with a cold face. There was an expression of embarrassment and anger on the face for an instant.

He shouldn't have agreed to the absurd request of his only younger sister to join the army. He didn't look like a daughter's family at first, but now it's even better. After spending a long time with a group of big bosses, he has contracted a whole body of bad habits. He even learned to blow the hooligan whistle? Or towards his own brother?

Su Shou slapped the bed, Ye Jingrong heaved his chest, gritted his teeth, and growled, "Ye Qingran, are you busy? Is it itchy to be idle?" After shouting, there was no response, and Ye Jingrong was puzzled

. Turning his head to look, only then did he realize that the girl Pianzi had slipped away without a trace?

Ye Jingrong was a little angry, but after thinking about it, this stinky girl must not be far away, so after clearing her throat, Ye Jingrong threatened the air as if talking to herself: "Ye Qingran, if in the future No matter how big or small you dare to flirt with your brother, it seems that you will not let the prince deal with you with military law. As Ye

Jingrong expected, Ye Qingran did not run away. She hid outside the door at this moment, leaning her back against the corner of the wall Eavesdropping!

After hearing Ye Jingrong's threatening words, Ye Qingran stuck out her tongue mischievously, and then curled her mouth in disbelief.

I knew that if I threatened him with the prince, my brother would act like a tiger! Someone spoiled me a lot? Didn't he bully her as a girl who is still unwanted at the age of leaving the cabinet?

Ye Qingran was so irritated that her fragile heart was broken into pieces. As a daughter, she couldn't find her husband for a long time, but her elder brother, who is a man of seven feet, has already become a princess. The position is gone, this is simply unreasonable!