Chapter 28 Serving Personally

It's awkward, but you still have to use it for breakfast. This master Li is worthy of being the master of the imperial dining room in the palace. This meal is much better than the cook in Chengwang's mansion. Bird's nest porridge, emerald jade bean cake, crabapple crisps , anchovy shark's fin, eight-treasure rabbit diced, and a plate of hydrangea scallops. Although there are not many styles, it is better than light. I think Rong'er can get used to it!

Scooped up a spoonful of bird's nest porridge, put it on his mouth and blew it, Ming Yan brought it to Ye Jingrong's mouth with a soft expression, and then said softly: "Rong'er, open your mouth, try it, this imperial dining room's Is the craftsmanship to your liking?"

This is the first time that Ming Yan served others with his own hands, even Xue Mengyao, who was his favorite in the previous life, did not have this kind of treatment, but Ming Yan is willing to bend down for Ye Jingrong , let go of your identity.

Looking at the bird's nest porridge in the spoon in front of him, Ye Jingrong's face turned red again, but he didn't refuse, and opened his mouth to take it into his mouth.

Fragrant but not greasy, smooth and smooth, it is worthy of the craftsmanship of the master in the palace. Even if Ye Jingrong was in Ye Mansion before, she has never tasted such a delicacy.

"Rong'er, is it delicious?" Ming Yan asked a little uneasy, observing Ye Jingrong's reaction carefully.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong nodded slightly, and then asked with slightly curved eyebrows, "My lord, aren't you annoyed by Jingrong?

" , although this king is a bit narrow-minded, he still won't embarrass a little bookboy!" After hearing this, Ming Yan smiled lightly and shook his head, as if he didn't intend to care about it.

Sure enough, his little thoughts couldn't escape this person's eyes. While Ye Jingrong breathed a sigh of relief, he was a little annoyed at his own cleverness.

"Don't frown your pretty eyebrows all the time. You should smile more. Come on, try this crabapple cake again. This king has tasted it at the concubine's place before. Although it's a dessert, it's just sweet It's just a floral scent, it's not boring!" Ming Yan picked up a piece of crabapple cake and brought it to Ye Jingrong's mouth while talking.

"My lord, Jingrong should do it by himself!" Ye Jingrong felt that it was better not to be arrogant because he has hands and feet, so he can naturally do this kind of thing by himself.

But Ming Yan withdrew his hand like lightning, pulled his face down, and refused to let Ye Jingrong fulfill his wish.

"No, this king is willing to come in person, open your mouth, hurry up!"

Ye Jingrong was quite helpless, this man is really domineering, he can't even control how he eats after giving an order!

When there was nothing to do, Ye Jingrong could only open his mouth obediently, but Ye Jingrong couldn't take it anymore.

"My lord, Jing Rong... can't eat anymore!"

He was not considered strong in the first place, but he lived in a remote courtyard for three years, his mind was depressed, and his heart was hurting his stomach. As a result, his appetite is so small now!

When Ming Yan heard this, he was slightly taken aback. Although Rong'er married him, he was a man after all. How could his appetite be worse than that of a woman? If things go on like this, even if the body is well-maintained, I am afraid it will be short-lived.

"No, Jing Rong ate too little, I have to eat a few more mouthfuls!" Ming Yan disagreed, and continued to scoop up a spoonful of bird's nest porridge to Ye Jingrong's mouth.

Looking at the sweet and delicious bird's nest porridge, Ye Jingrong felt bitter in his heart, his stomach was already so distended that he really couldn't eat it anymore.