Chapter 60 Dead pigs are not afraid of boiling water

But Ming Yan's words are all about this, but Ye Jingrong wants to seize this opportunity, so that Xue Mengyao will never have a chance to enter Ming Yan's heart.

"My lord, it's not that Jing Rong deliberately slandered others, it's just Xue Mengyao, my lord should stay away as much as possible in the future!"

Ye Jingrong's white teeth bit her lower lip to death, as if she had some scruples, but she still wanted to give it a go.

"Oh? Why did you mention her all of a sudden?" Ming Yan's voice became indifferent instantly, he would feel sick when he heard Xue Mengyao's name now!

Hearing Ming Yan's tone, Ye Jingrong raised his heart, but even if he was blamed by Ming Yan, he still had to finish the rest of the sentence.

"My lord, Xue Mengyao's heart is not tied to the lord. He and the second prince are entangled. Jing Rong is worried that she will get close to the lord. It's just because she is uneasy and good-hearted, and it's for profit." Ye Jingrong's tone became extremely hasty

. It seems to be eager to prove what he said, but there is no real evidence.

"I can't get involved with the second prince? Does Jing Rong have any evidence?" Ming Yan already knew all this, and the pain of thousands of arrows piercing his heart was enough to wake him up. The reason why he asked this question was because he wanted to I know, how did Jing Rong see it?

How sharp is his husband and wife's mind? This made Ming Yan feel ashamed!

"My lord doesn't know that Xue Mengyao is not the daughter of the Xue family, and she is not particularly favored in the Xue manor, but she always comes to Jingrong's side courtyard when the lord is not there, and there are always a few round-armed and broad-shouldered girls by her side. Jing Rong deliberately noticed that he should be a servant in the second prince's mansion, although all of this is Jing Rong's guess, but it is not groundless, I hope the prince will find out!" Ye Jingrong made it clear in one breath,

but Looking up, Ming Yan just stared at him with burning eyes, his face was still calm, which made Ye Jingrong unable to see what was going on in his heart.

In an instant, Ye Jingrong lost all confidence, and Ye Jingrong was a little flustered. Asking him to speak these words would indeed make people suspect of competing for favor. He shouldn't be so reckless, why did he just spit it out as soon as his head got hot? He should think it over again!

"My lord...but you don't believe what Jing Rong said? Jing Rong's words are true. If you don't believe me, you can..." "

Who said I don't believe you anymore?" Ming Yan's stern face no longer tense. Unable to hold back, he sighed and opened his mouth.

"Then why...don't you speak?"

"Rong'er wants to hear what I have to say?" Ming Yan raised his eyebrows, and at the same time, a slight smile appeared on the corner of his mouth again.

Ye Jingrong had a bad premonition in his heart, but after hesitating again and again, he nodded lightly.

What if he judges the belly of a gentleman with the heart of a villain? The prince may really have something important to say!

"Well, I'll just say it, Jing Rong, how dare you seduce me again and again?"

Ming Yan's words changed too quickly, and his tone was even more fierce. In time, Ye Jingrong didn't react.

"What... what?" Ye Jingrong was completely dumbfounded after hearing this, can this person sort out the priorities, why is he making trouble for no reason at this moment?

"My lord!" Ye Jingrong was quite angry when he said these two words, he was gnashing his teeth, and the corners of his usually gentle eyes twitched unconsciously, he must be angry and wronged.

"What's the matter? Did the king say something wrong? Rong'er doesn't admit it? Do you want to be punished again?" Ming Yan was not afraid of Ye Jingrong's attitude at all, and he still raised one corner of his mouth slightly, smiling.

That beating appearance fell into Ye Jingrong's eyes, and he just wanted to describe it in one sentence, that is, a dead pig is not afraid of boiling water!