Chapter 46 Sleeping together in the collapse

It wasn't careless, but deliberate. It's true that I did a good job. Ye Jingrong originally told the truth, but in Ming Yan's eyes, it seemed like she was deliberately covering it up!

"Accidental? Why didn't you be careful? Why did Jing Rong cover up for that bitch? The account book king wrote it down. After a few days, he must be so angry for Jing Rong!" Ming Yan said through gritted teeth, and

then Pulling Ye Jingrong to the bedside, he took out Ning Xianglu and gently wiped the bruises on Ye Jingrong's wrist.

Ming Yan's hands were strong, even if he deliberately lightened his strength, Ye Jingrong still gasped in pain!

"Now you know it hurts? If you dare to cover up for that bitch next time, I will make you hurt. Let's see if you dare to lie to me in the future!" Ming Yan's tone was not very good, but following But the strike was lighter, as if he was afraid of hurting Ye Jingrong!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong smiled indifferently, and then replied meekly and in a low voice: "Yes, Jingrong has written it down!" In

one sentence, all Ming Yan's temper was dispelled, and he said helplessly. With a sigh, Ming Yan didn't know what to do with Ye Jingrong!

After taking the medicine, it was already late at night, Ye Jingrong turned his head to look at the sky, then turned his head and asked in a low voice: "My lord, it's getting late, does my lord still want to take a bath? Otherwise, let Xiao Yezi take a bath." Here is a basin of hot water, let the prince soak his feet!"

After hearing this, Ming Yan hesitated for a moment, and agreed.

He returned to court today as a class teacher. It stands to reason that he should take a good bubble bath and take a shower with a killing spirit, but it is really late, and Ming Yan is also tired, and he doesn't want to move away from Rong Jun. Pavilion, Mingyan put off the matter of taking a bath until tomorrow with peace of mind!

Seeing Ming Yan nod his head, Ye Jingrong called out Xiao Ye Zi who had been guarding outside the door, anxious and afraid to go to sleep early!

"My lord, my lord!" bowed her body and said respectfully, Xiao Ye Zi stood stiffly in the empty hall, her big clever eyes couldn't stop glancing at Ye Jingrong.

"Little Yezi, go get a basin of hot water, the temperature must be controlled, go quickly!" When Ye Jingrong said this, he secretly blinked at Xiao Yezi, signaling that everything is fine.

After Xiao Yezi received this look, the worried expression on her face disappeared instantly, and she happily responded, and then flew out of the gate like a bird.

"Reckless." Although Ming Yan's words were not very pleasant, his tone was cheerful, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

After a while, Xiao Ye Zi came back, brought a basin of hot water to the side of the bed, and then rolled up her sleeves to wait for the masters to wash their feet, but was blocked by Ye Jingrong's plain hand on the way.

"Little Yezi, step aside, I'll do it!" Ye Jingrong's voice was light, but she couldn't refuse!

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi was taken aback for a moment, but the next moment, she obediently retreated to the side and hid behind the pillar, just waiting for a while to take the wooden basin away!

Ye Jingrong was about to get up and get out of bed, but Ming Yan took a step forward, and Ming Yan grabbed the jade feet that were half hanging beside the bed in his palm. Ye Jingrong looked up in surprise, but met Ming Yan's eyes With a smile inside!

"My lord, you can't do it, it's inappropriate!" Ye Jingrong tried hard to pull his foot back, but Ming Yan's grip became more and more firm, and it didn't help at all.

"Why can't it be done? This king said it would be done. Be good, don't move, the water will be cold in a while!" Ming Yan's gentle tone was unbelievably gentle but he couldn't resist.

So Ye Jingrong could only watch helplessly as the tall man half squatted and half knelt in front of him, rolled up his trousers with his own hands, stretched out a hand to gently fiddle with the temperature of the water, and slowly moved his jade feet put into the tub.

The water was hot, but it was not unbearable. A warmth flowed from the feet and flowed through the limbs, driving away the chill of late autumn.

Ye Jingrong's heart was also hot, his eye sockets were reddened by the heat, he turned his head away embarrassingly, he didn't want Ming Yan to see him who was slightly embarrassed at the moment.

Ming Yan is half squatting in front of the bed at the moment, his big warm hands penetrate into the water basin, and gently lift up the water to cover Ye Jingrong's pale ankles.

A pair of eyes with deep eyes and gloomy light flowing, Ming Yan never knew that a man's feet can be so beautiful?

The foot shape is slightly longer, the arch of the foot is slightly higher, the curve is beautiful, soft as if there is no bone, it is just barely enough to hold in the hand!

If you could wear an anklet made of blood jade on Ruxue's slender but plump ankle, it would definitely be a beautiful sight. The long tasseled jade beads would dangle down, and there would be tinkling sounds between movements. There was a melodious chirping sound like a bell...

Mingyan's Adam's apple rolled up and down indistinctly, for some reason, he felt a little thirsty for no reason!

Looking away from Ye Jingrong's jade feet in a panic, Ming Yan reached out and pulled the silk red water chestnut from the desk beside him, and wrapped Ye Jingrong's jade feet gently in it.

As everyone knows, this bright blood-like red is the most suitable for people's complexion. Ming Yan slightly raised his eyes to look, and the half of white Shengxue's slender and slender calf was covered by the half-raised trousers, which aroused people's infinite reverie.

Jing Rong's face is quite cool and elegant, if he can wear a red dress, would he be more coquettish?

Ming Yan's eyes did not dare to peek up again, he was always fearless, and he could sit still like a bell in the face of thousands of troops fighting, but now he was a little scared.

In the endurance test set by his father back then, he passed the test almost all the way unimpeded. Ren Er was full of gold and jade, good horses in pairs, swords and wine, and picturesque beauties, and he couldn't let him take a second look.

But if Jing Rong with slightly drunken cheeks and half-undressed clothes was the last hurdle of this level, he would have been defeated long ago!

Ming Yan's mouth was filled with bitterness, and his heart was filled with remorse. Back then, Jing Rong was married into Cheng Wang's mansion wearing red makeup. If he could accidentally take a look at her, wouldn't he not miss Rong'er for so many years?

After tidying up Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan quickly turned on the bed, took off his black boots and white socks, took a dip in the already somewhat cold warm water, and beckoned to a little wood-like leaf to bring the wooden basin out.

After this set of movements, it only takes a few breaths. His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, who has always been calm, is a little impatient at this moment.

As for Xiao Ye Zi, who was walking out with the tub in her hand, she couldn't hide the smile on her face. If she hadn't been afraid of Cheng Wang being here, she would have whistled and sang ditty long ago.

He has stayed by his young master's side since he can't remember much, and he almost watched helplessly as the young master sank deeper and deeper into the mire of feelings and became thinner day by day.

Now that the young master is sincere, and finally achieved a positive result with His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, how could he not be happy for his young master?

Hmph, that poisonous woman of the Xue family still wants to fight the young master, she is overwhelmed, she has no ability to win the favor of the young master now!

Is it asking which princess can make the prince willingly bend his back to wash his feet? His son is the only one!

Xiaoye Zi raised her chin high, and if there was a tail behind her buttocks, she would be able to raise her head to the sky.

Before leaving, she suddenly opened her eyes, and Xiao Yezi extinguished the candles in the hall with a wink.

In an instant, the light in Rongjun Pavilion became dim and ambiguous, leaving only the long burning lamp beside the bed still exuding a pale yellow radiance!

Ming Yan had already taken off his four-claw python robe at this moment, and was lying on his side on the outside of the bed with only a thin inner garment on. After lying down, he stretched out his hand as a matter of course, and embraced the thin Ye Jingrong into his arms.

The slightly chilly body suddenly crashed into a warm embrace, this was the first time Ye Jingrong and Ming Yan fell asleep together.

What he breathed through his nostrils was that person's breath that made him feel at ease, and Ye Jingrong's ears were slightly bright red.

Ming Yan's big hands caressed Ye Jingrong's hair at the temples, his eyes were extremely bright in the dark.

"Rong'er, today's dinner, without the king's company, did you ever eat well?" Ming Yan raised his hand to caress Ye Jingrong's delicate ear, Ming Yan asked in a faint voice, with a gloomy expression on his face.

"En." With a slight nod, Ye Jingrong squeezed out a soft response from his nose!

"Oh, for that shoulder, did you ask the servants to use the medicine again?" Ming Yan continued to ask unhurriedly with his big hand down, resting on Ye Jingrong's delicate collarbone and lightly groping twice.

Realizing what happened, Ye Jingrong flinched subconsciously, her ears became more red.

"Yes, my lord... the ointment given by my lord is very effective, and it doesn't hurt much anymore!"

Hearing the stumble and helplessness in Ye Jingrong's words, Ming Yan let out a magnetic low laugh from his throat, but hugged him Tighter!

"But this king is heartbroken. Waiting for the celebration banquet in a few days, this king will definitely show such anger for Rong'er, and see who dares not to take this king's concubine seriously!" Ming Yan said

this He narrowed his eyes slightly, and his tone was not very good. This is his temperament. It has nothing to do with him whether people who don't care live or die, and people who care can't be criticized by others.

"My lord, Jing Rong doesn't care about those things. Don't offend the Xue family because of Jing Rong. Jing Rong doesn't want to be an obstacle in the lord's career!" Ye

Jingrong's voice was faint, and there was no obvious expression on her face, she just closed her eyes halfway. , the long eyelashes trembled, and a plain hand subconsciously caressed the injured shoulder.

"You, everything is good, but you are too gentle, and you are bullied for no reason. No, this king's concubine is bullied. Doesn't this show that this king is incompetent? Besides, Mrs. Xue is just The concubine of the Xue family is just a useless pawn of the Xue family, do you think the Xue family will provoke this king because of her?"

Ming Yan frowned, feeling sorry for Ye Jingrong's kindness, and at the same time, he was even more determined. The determination to punish Xue Mengyao.