Chapter 147 Family law disposal

"Why did you secretly agree to your heart? You have accepted everything, and you still dare to say that you don't know? Ye Jingrong, you really let me down, are you worthy of my trust? This king is on the battlefield. The purpose of this life-changing friendship is to end the war as soon as possible so that we can spare time to see you, and as a result, you let me see this scene?" Ming Yan rarely spoke to Ye Jingrong in such a harsh tone

, but this time he He was indeed so angry that he couldn't control what kind of tone he would use. If he didn't feel sorry for Ye Jingrong from the bottom of his heart, Ming Yan would have been violent since just now, instead of suppressing the pain in his chest as he is now. Raging rage!

When Ye Jingrong heard this, she suddenly raised her head, but her usually gentle eyes were stained with guilt and grievance, and the corners of her eyes turned a little red.

The prince has never treated him with such a severe attitude, Ye Jingrong was a little at a loss when facing him for the first time.

He opened his mouth, trying to explain the matter clearly, but the words became more and more chaotic. Ye Jingrong had long since lost his strategizing posture in the past. He just wanted to explain to Ming Yan with a single thought. He didn't mean that to Miss Mu, but Because he was too flustered and his words didn't match the words, it seemed to have the opposite effect. After Ming Yan heard it, his heart became colder and colder.

"That's enough, Ye Jingrong, shut up for me. While I'm away, you enjoy the scenery with that woman, pick autumn tea, and accept the snacks she personally sent? How dare you talk to me about this kind of thing?" Wang said?"

When Ming Yan said this, his fists were clenched tightly, and his joints creaked, fearing that if he continued to stay, he would do something that would hurt Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan let out a heavy snort from his nose. After that, he was about to leave, but when he passed by Ye Jingrong, Ye Jingrong hugged his waist from behind.

When Ye Jingrong saw that the person was about to leave without listening to his explanation, Ye Jingrong suddenly felt a chill from the bottom of his heart, and his pupils shrank instantly. Ye Jingrong was really afraid that this person would never come back after leaving, so even Without even thinking about it, his body grabbed Ming Yan's way first.

He will not let go no matter what, if the prince insists on leaving, he can disregard his life and death and use his internal force to shake him away!

Ming Yan originally wanted to throw the person away, but he raised his hands in the air, but stopped. There was no other reason. He was afraid of hurting Ye Jingrong. No! Sensing Ming Yan's moving face, Ye Jingrong quickly stroked his tongue, tried to find his way back, and explained again: "My lord, it's really not what you think, Miss Mu is the only one in Mujiaer Village who can speak the Central Plains dialect." Therefore, if Jing Rong wants to communicate with the villagers, he can only communicate with her through her, so... it is inevitable that he will get closer to her, enjoy the scenery with Miss Mu, because Jing Rong also hopes to live in seclusion with the prince in his later years Going to such a secluded paradise, I picked autumn tea with Ms. Mu. I thought the tea cakes made of autumn tea were light but not greasy. The prince doesn't like sweets, so Jing Rong wanted to collect some to make tea cakes for her. The prince tasted it, but Jing Rong dared to swear to God that he did not do anything out of the ordinary that would misunderstand Miss Mu. Jing Rong planned to return that belt tomorrow. If you don't trust Jing Rong, you can follow the king's law and punish him strictly, but Jing Rong...Jing Rong, please, can you not leave?"

Ming Yan actually never believed that Ye Jingrong and Mu Miaomiao would fall in love with each other from the very beginning? At most, it was just the one-sided admiration of that lifeless woman, but it was clear in his heart that after seeing Ye Jingrong and Mu Miaomiao get along too close, Ming Yan still couldn't suppress the jealousy surging in his heart, and the anger accumulated in his chest It seemed that his whole body had been submerged, and the words he said didn't pass through his brain, hurting others and himself.

Fierce beasts have a strong sense of territory, they would rather kill their prey than let others snatch it away.

Hearing Ye Jingrong lowered his posture and begged, Ming Yan took a deep breath, and suppressed the scarlet in his eyes.

After adjusting himself and making sure that he would not lose control again, Ming Yan broke off the plain hand wrapped around his waist, then turned around, narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "Wang Fa can't take care of this king's housework." , since Jing Rong's words are all about this, then the family law will deal with it, and laughing and laughing with other women behind your husband's back, it will be regarded as disloyalty to this king. If this is the case, this king will definitely not let you off lightly!" Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's face turned a little pale in an instant, but he didn't say anything, but waited obediently for Ming Yan's next words.

After taking a look at Ye Jingrong from top to bottom to make sure that he didn't show any disbelief, a cold light flashed in Ming Yan's eyes, and then he raised his hand and removed the inlaid belt around his waist. A solid black belt with gold trim.

this belt. The decorations on it were originally made by Ye Jingrong's hands. This realization made Ming Yan's eyes warm for a moment, but it was only for a moment.

"Take it, tie yourself up. As for where you want to tie it up, I believe Jing Rong will not naively think that it's just binding hands and feet, right? After the binding is done, take off your clothes and climb onto the bed!" Ming Yan's words are

completely The tone of the order leaves no room for bargaining at all.

After hearing this, Ye Jingrong's face, which was as delicate as a work of art, turned even paler, with lowered eyes, she didn't even dare to look at the black belt in Ming Yan's hand.

If it's not tied hands and feet, then it can only be tied..., Ye Jingrong has also heard of the methods used to train young men in the Huanguan, but he dare not think that the prince would use such methods to deal with him?

Seeing that Ye Jingrong was still standing stiffly on the spot after a while, without any movement, Ming Yan's patience gradually ran out, and then he simply took back his belt without hesitation.

"This king will not force you. Since you can't do what you say, then don't use such words to deceive me again!"

The corners of Ming Yan's eyes showed a bit of sternness, and after dropping those words, he turned around and wanted to leave!

Ye Jingrong was completely panicked at this moment, and reached out her hand like lightning, and grabbed Ming Yan's black belt that was clutched in the palm of her hand, but for some reason, when her fingertips touched the expensive fabric, there was no reason in her mind. Trembling!

Tonight probably won't be easy, Ye Jingrong clenched his lower lip after sighing softly, as if he had made a lot of determination, he slowly pulled the black belt away from Ming Yan's hand come out.

Gathering up his courage, he raised his eyes and looked in Ming Yan's direction. Seeing that the man had no intention of withdrawing his life, Ye Jingrong had no choice but to hold back the resentment and grievance in his heart. After taking a few steps back, he slowly turned his back.

When unbuttoning the robe, Ye Jingrong's hands trembled violently, the undressing movement was interrupted several times, and when all the clothes on his body fell to the ground, Ye Jingrong's eyes seemed to turn red.

Enduring the strong shame, Ye Jingrong ruthlessly tied the black belt to his secret place, and then, under the gaze of the sharp knife-like eyes behind him, he climbed onto the bed naked and quickly, Finally, it shrank into a small ball at the foot of the bed.

Wrapping her arms tightly around her knees, Ye Jingrong tried her best to spread her black hair to cover her bare skin exposed in the slightly cold air!

Ye Jingrong felt that she was ashamed to see others like this, but in Ming Yan's eyes, it was just the opposite.

In his opinion, Ye Jingrong at this moment is like a carefully wrapped gift exuding fatal allure, just waiting for him to open it himself!

Roughly tugging at the collar of the robe with one hand, Ming Yan shook his neck angrily, then approached the bed step by step, the sound of those footsteps falling on Ye Jingrong's heart, even more so It made him feel heavy even when he was breathing. Came to the bedside and stood still, Ming Yan's tall figure blocked the light, and the shadow cast was just right to cover Ye Jingrong's curled up figure. For a moment, Ye Jingrong was completely enveloped by the sense of despair that he had nowhere to escape. Letting out a choked sob for survival, Ye Jingrong tried harder to hide at the foot of the bed, almost sticking to the wall!

The wall was very cold, and Ye Jingrong was shivering from the cold, but even so, Ye Jingrong didn't want to take the initiative to throw himself into Ming Yan's arms, he couldn't do such a stupid thing like feeding a tiger with his body!

Seeing Ye Jingrong's unnecessary resistance, Ming Yan suddenly had an evil smile in his eyes, with a bit of condescension, Ming Yan stretched out his hand like lightning, and grabbed Ye Jingrong's bare ankle, Then he forcibly pulled the slender figure of the man over, and then pressed his hands and feet under his body.

"Hide, hide, there is only such a big space, Rong'er can still stuff herself into the wall." ? Intending to escape is not a wise move, Rong'er had better be aware of current affairs and behave well, if the king is happy and comfortable being served, the sentence can be reduced as appropriate! "

Bending his head close to Ye Jingrong's ear, Ming Yan spoke in a frivolous tone. Ye Jingrong was so ashamed when he heard this, the water in his eyes almost couldn't be contained, and the corners of his eyes became moist. One piece, but Ming Yan made an inch of it. After finishing speaking viciously, he snorted coldly and took a breath of hot air into Ye Jingrong's cochlea! His body trembled subconsciously, and Ye Jingrong seemed to be swept by the autumn

wind Like fallen leaves, the whole person was trembling. He

half closed his eyes, not daring to raise his head to look at the face on his body. After Ye Jingrong struggled in his heart for a long time, he forced himself to use his slender hands with trembling hands. The arm actively wraps around Ming Yan's neck.