Chapter 100 Young Master, Don't Kill Him!

Hearing this, Xue Jin felt as if he had received a heavy blow in his heart. Thinking about the fact that there would be no more little rabbits around him, screaming like an old fox, Xue Jin felt that the world was quiet, and suddenly changed. It makes no sense at all.

Maybe he really made a wrong choice at the beginning, the Xue family was under the control of the second prince, and he could use Xiao Yezi's relationship to ask His Royal Highness Cheng Wang for help, maybe those shady evidence would make Xue's house worse than before, but now , he completely lost Xiao Yezi when he was not sure whether the Xue Mansion would be intact in the future.

Seeing Ye Jingrong being controlled by others with such awe-inspiring aura, Ming Yi became even more angry. This reminded him of how this person looked down on him at the celebration banquet back then.

"Hmph, you are still so brash when you are about to die. My prince will make you cry and beg for mercy in a while. Ming Yan values ​​you so much. Although you are a man, you are so charming and seductive. How about letting this prince have a taste of it today?" How about it? Taste the taste of becoming a princess! Taste the taste of Ming Yan's heart."

After saying this, Ming Yi's eyes suddenly lit up, and he surrounded Ye Jingrong like a hungry wolf. Thinking of Ming Yan's furious and crazy appearance after knowing the truth, Ming Yi felt very comfortable in his heart!

The shitty second prince is so ridiculous that he wants to rape his own brother's male concubine? It is not without reason that the current holy sage is wise and mighty, and he is dissatisfied with this second son in every possible way.

When Xue Mengyao heard this, her eyes were completely occupied by jealousy, her gloomy gaze fixed on Ye Jingrong's direction, wishing to peel her skin and cramps, drink blood and eat flesh.

Why is a man interested in this male vixen surnamed Ye? Mingyan used to be like this, and now Mingyi has become like this too! This Ye Jingrong is simply destined not to deal with her!

But just when Mingyi was about to pounce in front of Ye Jingrong, Ye Jingrong, who was considered helpless in everyone's eyes, had a glint in his eyes, and suddenly raised his plain hand, and scattered a pack of medicinal powder into the air.

The package of medicinal powder was colorless and tasteless, but its spreading power was astonishing, and it spread throughout the private room within a short while.

Since Ye Jingrong had expected it a long time ago, how could Ye Jingrong not prepare some means of self-protection? This medicinal powder, called Ruanjinsan, was obtained from his master. People are powerless!

Sure enough, as Ye Jingrong expected, before Ming Yi came and took a step forward, he collapsed to the ground like a puddle of mud. Almost everyone present, except Ye Jingrong who had taken the antidote beforehand, was tricked .

One by one, they fell to the ground straight, completely unaware of what happened just now, and what happened to their bodies? Why is it suddenly out of control?

"Damn it, Ye, what did you do? Hurry up and hand over the antidote to the prince, otherwise, when the prince gains strength, he will definitely send you to the biggest joy house in Kyoto, so that all the men in the capital will be shocked." Come to ruin you!" After thinking for a while, he realized that it was because of the packet of powder that Ye Jingrong sprinkled just now, and Ming Yi cursed furiously.

But Xue Mengyao fell to the ground unprepared, and Xue Mengyao was the one who received the most trauma. Her stomach had already been hit violently, her fetal gas was unstable, and now she was shocked again, which made things worse.

Xue Mengyao's legs suddenly left bright bloodstains, presumably the support she used to fly up the branches and the Phoenix has completely left her.

"No, my child, my queen, damn it, Ye Jingrong, I will never let you go!" Xue Mengyao screamed as if she had been greatly stimulated, but even at this time, he What he thinks about most is only her dream of being a queen, her power and status, and she has no scruples about the child who was sacrificed by him as a material.

Although Ming Yi and Xue Mengyao couldn't move a single point, they didn't prevent them from yelling and cursing. Among the three, only Xue Jin was the quietest. Ye Zi, the corners of her eyes that had always been indifferent turned a little red for some reason.

Moving his index finger, Xue Jin seemed to want to lean closer to Xiao Yezi, but it was of no avail. It was just that this move fell into Ye Jingrong's eyes, but it made him even more resentful.

Not paying attention to Ming Yi and Xue Mengyao's cursing at all, Ye Jingrong struggled and crawled over, hugging the badly injured Xiao Yezi tightly in his arms.

A pair of eyes coldly swept towards Xue Jin's direction, Ye Jingrong's face turned. The expression on the boss was extremely gloomy, and after a moment of silence, he smiled angrily: "Young Master Xue, I have warned you that there is no medicine for regret in this world, people always have to pay the price for the decisions they make , what should have happened has happened, Xiao Yezi looks like this, is it thanks to Mr. Xue? Now that the situation is reversed, who is Mr. Xue showing this gesture?" After finishing speaking, Ye Jingrong didn't bother to look at

Xue Jin again. No matter whether the person regrets it or not, it has nothing to do with him and Xiao Yezi. Putting her hand on Xiao Yezi's wrist, Ye Jingrong tightened her brows and began to check Xiao Yezi's pulse. Fortunately, although Xiao Yezi's pulse was a little It was weak, but it was still beating, which made Ye Jingrong heave a sigh of relief, and felt a little more at ease.

Seeing Xiao Yezi's appearance, Ye Jingrong's heart ached. He had already noticed that the food was tampered with. He has become the apprentice of the medical sage Fu Zhizhi. This kind of perspiration medicine, which is popular in the market, can fool other people's noses, but it can't fool him, Ye Jingrong.

But he was still too conceited, too self-confident, and even hesitated to eat that dish into his mouth. As a result, he didn't even have the power to fight back except for the packet of medicine powder in his hand. Let Xiao Yezi become what he is now in order to protect him.

Before leaving the mansion, Ye Jingrong had secretly told the servants of the palace to follow them all the way, and then lurked outside Zui Fengyue's building. If he hadn't seen him walk to the window after half a stick of incense, he would immediately go to the martial arts field to give him a hand. The prince informed that the time for half a stick of incense has passed, and reinforcements should arrive in a short while.

He was already thoughtful, since he already had suspicions, how could he throw himself into the trap? It is not bad that his dangerous move has wiped out the second prince and the Xue family, but it is pity for his little Ye Zi, who has been severely injured physically and mentally. Even if his body can recover under the treatment of his master in the future, it is the way in his heart. Cracks, how to heal?

"Little Yezi, wake up, don't sleep, don't sleep, we're going home now, the prince will come to pick us up soon!" Ye Jingrong's voice trembled, she patted Xiao Yezi's cheek with her bare hands, over and over again Repeatedly reiterated. As soon as the words fell, at this moment, outside Zui Fengyue, the sound of horseshoes roaring suddenly came to mind. The people who were also dining in Zui Fengyue looked up in amazement, and they all found it unbelievable. The Red Flame Army has surrounded Zui Fengyue without knowing when!

The next moment, the door of the private room was kicked down by someone, and Ming Yan rushed in with a cold killing intent wrapped around him, like a god of worship.

Ye Jingrong's plain hands. His face was stained with the blood splashed from Xiao Zizi's mouth, making Ming Yan's pupils shrink suddenly when he saw this scene.

"Rong'er, are you alright? Damn it, what did Ming Yi do to you?" Ming Yan

wanted to go forward to investigate, but was interrupted by Ye Jingrong's hurried wave of his hand. Tightening the hem of Ming Yan's clothes, Ye Jingrong pleaded with eyes full of pleading: "My lord, hurry up, take Xiao Ye Zi back to the house, Xiao Ye Zi was seriously injured to protect me, you must save him, you must save him! "

Hearing this, Ming Yan breathed a sigh of relief, then frowned, and turned his gaze to the little Ye Zi in Ye Jingrong's arms. superior.

The skin on his left hand has been scalded by the hot oil, and the corner of his mouth is still stained with blood. He must have suffered a serious internal injury. Seeing Ye Jingrong's heartbroken and anxious look, Ming Yan didn't dare to delay, and hurriedly called in a red The leader of the Yan Army asked him to pick up Xiao Yezi, and then the group of people prepared to go back to the mansion to find the Prophet Fu)

leaving a few people unable to move, and Ming Yi and others who were still holding their identities under pressure sent them back to the palace Ming Yan doesn't care if Ming Yi is his second brother or not? To touch Ye Jingrong is to touch his bottom line, he must make Ming Yi pay the price!

Just as she was about to step out of the private room, Xiao Ye Zi slowly opened her eyes as if she felt a jolt.

The big eyes slowly turned around, and then he felt the situation before him clearly. Little Ye Zi struggled to lift his uninjured right hand and grabbed Ye Jingrong's sleeve robe, and then begged weakly: "My lord,... ...Please, don't kill him, don't...don't kill him!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's heart suddenly felt sour, and his eyes became more moist. This little fool, when is it, shouldn't he worry more about himself? " Do

n't worry, I won't kill him, and I don't have the right to kill him, and the prince won't kill him, after all, his crime is not worthy of death!" "Ye Jingrong hurriedly spoke out to appease, and agreed to the matter. When

Xiao Yezi heard this, it was as if she had taken a reassurance, and her half-raised eyelids slowly closed again.

This conversation, left behind in Ya Xue Jin in the room heard the same thing, and after a moment of silence, Xue Jin suddenly smiled, very presumptuously and arrogantly, but also very regretful and desperate! Laughing, tears came out of the corners of his eyes

, Xiao Yezi and Xue Mansion, he failed to keep the last one. In this game, Xue Jin is probably the biggest loser!