Chapter 120 Little Leaf's Teasing

That night, Ming Yan finally had sex. Since Ye Jingrong was in love for the first time and his body was still weak, Ming Yan only had it twice, but even so, Ye Jingrong still couldn't bear it!

Using that place of Chenghuan is already very embarrassing, but that person is really bad, relying on himself to ask him, he just made some excessive demands, he resisted in every possible way in his heart, but in the end he couldn't stand the person's repeated threats, I can only do so humiliatingly!

After all, it was his first time. Even though the person had prepared for a long time and did not hurt him, the pain was still severe. It was not a tearing pain, but a tingling pain, which was obviously overused.

Obviously they are all men, but they are less than a head taller. How can there be so much difference in that place?

When he first entered, Ye Jingrong wasn't mentally prepared at all, it felt like he was going to die, every time he thought about it, Ye Jingrong felt hot!

Plus. Humiliated by that man, he actually said that his small and exquisite guy can't satisfy women at all, so he was born destined to have sex under that man!

When Ye Jingrong heard this, he even thought of biting his tongue and committing suicide. He couldn't compare to that person, he already had low self-esteem, and this person even added fuel to the fire, wouldn't this make him feel even more ashamed?

In the early morning of the next day, Ye Jingrong woke up late, as if in a haze, he felt someone pressed a kiss on his forehead. Now that I think about it, it should be Ming Yan with a satisfied face. After getting up early, he went to the martial arts field again Bar?

Damn bastard, why is his body aching like it's falling apart, but that man is still as fierce as ever?

Ye Jingrong was very annoyed. After slowly opening her eyes, she slowly squirmed her body and buried herself in the soft blanket. But being so unwilling to face the reality was not a solution. After Ye Jingrong was silent for a long time, finally Still poking out half of his head from under the quilt, then turned his head sideways, calling Xiao Ye Zi's name in a hoarse voice.

Xiao Yezi had been waiting outside the door for a long time, and the little expression on her face was full of high spirits, she was even more honored than having accepted the rain and dew.

In the middle of the night last night, because he was worried that the young master's stubbornness would anger the prince again, he sneaked out of his room anxiously, wanting to visit the young master to have a look. I took a look, but before I got to the front, some indescribable voices came into my ears, and Xiao Ye Zi blushed from shame, at the same time, she ran away with all her hands and feet!

So almost at the same time as Ye Jingrong made a sound, Xiao Ye Zi pushed open the door and rushed in, standing in front of the bed, Xiao Ye Zi's big eyes playfully sized up Ye Jingrong on the bed, and then began to cover her hands. Mouth, kept sniggering.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong was so angry that he died. If it wasn't for his lack of strength, he would have to give this little Ye Zi who barks his teeth and claws a lesson. He really became more and more unruly, and he actually saw his jokes. ?

"Still stunned... What are you doing? Hurry up and help me up!" Ye Jingrong's voice was already hoarse, and coupled with Xiao Yezi's annoyance, her heart became anxious, and her words became even weaker!

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi hurriedly stepped forward, stretched out her little paws to support her young master, and made Ye Jingrong half-sit on the bed.

The brocade quilt slipped off, and Ye Jingrong was only wearing a single shirt. From the open neckline, one could vaguely see the bruised chest full of fingerprints!

Suddenly her face turned red, Xiao Yezi turned her gaze away, her little paws covered her eyes, and her little face was even more steamy, steaming all the time.

Oh my god, don't look at evil, don't look at evil, this is for the prince to know, he has to goug out his eyes!

But I have to admit, the prince is really brave, look, what has he done to the young master? The young master is already weak, so I don't know if he can handle it?

After thinking wildly for a while, Xiao Yezi gave up on this question, because it is not something he can control at all. If he has time, he should take some tonics from the warehouse and stew them for the young master. Can help so much.

I didn't expect that I would be exhausted and out of breath just by standing up. Ye Jingrong was also very annoyed with his useless body. Yesterday, when we went to the misty rain together, he was almost fainted by the prince. Biting on the back of his neck as if marking a mark, it made him sober up, I am afraid that the palace will be busy again today, so there will be no free time!

However, when Xiao Ye Zi saw Ye Jingrong's miserable appearance, she was really happy for her son from the bottom of her heart. After snickering a few more times, Xiao Ye Ye suddenly seemed to remember something, and laughed while clutching her stomach Tears are about to come out!

Seeing Xiao Ye Zi looking at his jokes without loyalty, Ye Jingrong's thin lips trembled angrily, he is already like this, can this little bastard calm down a bit, and at least take into account his mood at the moment?

"What are you laughing at? What's so funny?"

Ye Jingrong gave Xiao Yezi an angry look. Although her voice was a little stronger than before, she was still out of breath after all!

Hearing the words, Xiao Ye Zi spent a long time suppressing the smile on the corners of her mouth, then she blinked her big eyes at Ye Jingrong, her face was mischievous, but she said in a serious tone: "It's nothing, just... just , hehe suddenly remembered a poem!"

poem? When will this little leaf recite poems? When we stayed together in the study room when we were young, asking him to read was like being tortured. He racked his brains and wanted to run out. A poem disappeared without even remembering who the author was. Jing Shengqing? Remember a poem?

"Oh? Which poem is it? Come and listen to it!" Ye Jingrong was very surprised, but at the same time, he was also aroused by Xiao Yezi, and asked curiously.

"That's right, that's the one, uh, let me think about it!" Saying that, Xiao Yezi raised her chin with her paws, and after pretending to think for a while, she clapped her hands, her big eyes lit up, and then she breathed a sigh of relief. Jokingly, he continued with a sarcastic expression: "Remember, it was the time when the waiter lifted up Jiao Weili, it was Xin Cheng Enze" Ah! "

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's usually cold face turned bright red in an instant, and then he raised his hand, making a gesture to hit him, but he was dodged by the vigorous little leaf." In the past.

"Young master, if you have something to say, why are you still annoyed? "

Of course Xiao Yezi knows why Ye Jingrong is angry. His son is thin-skinned, so he wants to shame himself when he hears this? And the reason why Xiao Yezi pretends to be confused is that she wants to tease Ye Jingrong again.

" If you are asked to read more poems and books on weekdays, you are lucky, you just memorized some obscene words! "Missing a hit, Ye Jingrong withdrew his hand annoyed, and then opened his mouth to teach a lesson of hating iron but not steel. However,

Xiao Yezi didn't take it seriously when he heard this.

How could it be lewd words? This is clearly big The poet's famous quotes that have been handed down for generations, it is perfect for him to quote at this time, the young master wants to punish him, it is obvious that he is angry!

Xiao Yezi is smiling on the surface, but his heart is clear, and he stopped teasing immediately. My son is now, if something goes wrong with this, the prince will have to take his skin off?

After a flattering sneer, Xiao Ye Zi tactfully called his servants, preparing to bathe and change Ye Jingrong.

Ye Jingrong lay reclined on the bed and remained motionless, even though the servants were busy not far away without saying a word, it wasn't that he was pretending to be cold, but that the soreness between his legs was severe, and every move involved it, that was all excruciatingly painful.

Using some strength with his left hand, he kneaded the phalanges of his right hand fiercely. Ye Jingrong's feeling for Ming Yan at this moment was called gnashing of teeth.

The reason why I didn't play tricks today and went to the training ground early was probably because I was afraid that I would settle accounts with him after waking up, knowing that his body couldn't bear it, and that person was on the bed. On the surface, he still does his own way and does everything in a variety of ways, what's more, he has to use the matter of the expedition to force him to obey in everything. Ye Jingrong has never been as humiliated as he was last night since he was a child!

After the servants left, Xiao Ye Zi wanted to come and help Ye Jingrong take a bath, but Ye Jingrong politely refused, and then sent Xiao Ye Zi off with a few words, and drove him out of Rongjun Pavilion!

Ye Jingrong knew that if he had no one to take care of him now, it would be extremely inconvenient for him to move around, but with the traces on his body, even if Xiao Yezi looked at him, it would embarrass him, so in desperation, Ye Jingrong could only choose to do it himself.

Caressing the edge of the bed, moving his legs with difficulty and stepping off the bed, Ye Jingrong took a tentative step, but just as soon as he lifted his legs, he gasped in pain.

"Hiss, it hurts!"

Liu Mei twisted up slightly, and a blush spread around the eye sockets because of the soreness. Ye Jingrong raised his eyes and glanced at the bathtub that was close at hand, then took a deep breath, endured the pain and continued to walk.

Seeing that Su's hand was about to reach the edge of the bathtub, Ye Jingrong was relieved even though his forehead was covered with cold sweat, but at this moment, the door of Rongjun Pavilion was suddenly pushed open from the outside up.

Hearing the sound, Ye Jingrong was frightened and stiffened. After waiting for a reaction, he subconsciously wanted to find a place to hide, but he was already unstable, and when he staggered, he fell straight forward. Go, the edge of the bathtub is close in front of your eyes, and it will fall on it in a short time. Ye Jingrong closed his eyes in despair, waiting for the pain to come.

But what greeted him the next moment was not unbearable pain, but his whole body fell into a warm chest, his long eyelashes trembling, the familiar heat told Ye Jingrong that it was Ming Yan who had returned.