Chapter 144 Mujiaer Village

Before the village women could ask questions, Ye Jingrong bowed his hands respectfully, and took the lead in explaining: "My surname is Ye, and my name is Zijin. Dare I ask some senior women, where can this village use silver to exchange some firewood, rice, oil and salt to subsidize the family?"

Although a large amount of food has been stockpiled in the straw house, enough for the four of them to eat for several weeks, Ye Jingrong is not someone who has no plans. It's better than worrying about food rations.

But when they heard this, those village women looked at me and you, and then they got together and whispered in each other's ears, and they didn't know what they were talking about?

It wasn't until this moment that Ye Jingrong realized in astonishment that he didn't understand the language of these village women. Just now, he only heard the voices of the village women chatting, but because of the distance, he didn't realize that it was a completely different voice. language! What can I do? Can't communicate because of the language barrier? Could it be that during his stay in this small village, he could only stay at home obediently, not leaving the front door, and not going through the second door? Vaguely, Ye Jingrong seemed to smell a conspiracy again! Doubts arose in his heart, Ye Jingrong was a little curious, did the prince know about this matter? Or just don't know? Slightly frowning willow eyebrows, Ye Jingrong simply stopped thinking about this issue.

Right now, he can't confront Ming Yan face to face. The most urgent thing is to find a way to communicate with the people in the village. For Ye Jingrong, such opportunities are rare.

Just when Ye Jingrong was in a dilemma, the group of village women gradually silenced, and turned to staring at Ye Jingrong in unison, as if they had finished their gossip.

Being stared at by so many pairs of eyes, Ye Jingrong was fine, standing firmly on the spot without the slightest timidity, but Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua felt extremely uncomfortable. After they glanced at each other, they consciously Take a step back, then head to head whispering.

"Hey, Xiao Yezi, tell me, could this be the country of daughters? Why have I only seen women since I left the house, but not a single man!" Ye Hua leaned her head against Xiao Yezi's ear, wondering It was the gossip who joked.

However, when Xiao Ye Zi heard this, she snorted disdainfully, then rolled her eyes, and denied it without thinking.

"You are a pig brain, what are you thinking! This is the place chosen by the prince. If it is all women, wouldn't it be equivalent to putting the son in the group of daughters? Can he rest assured?" Hearing this

, Ye Hua turned her head and thought about it for a while, it seemed that this was the case, but after thinking about it again, she felt something was wrong.

"No, Xiao Yezi, don't worry about women being more than men, our son likes men?" Ye Hua lowered his voice and asked persistently.

"Fart, who likes men? Our son is not a broken sleeve, don't spread rumors! Be careful that I will sue you!" He raised his hand and gave Ye Hua Guangjie a fierce shudder on his forehead. With akimbo on his hips, he scolded angrily with his eyes wide open.

Being beaten for no reason, Ye Hua covered her forehead and pouted, feeling extremely wronged.

She's obviously become a princess, so why isn't she breaking her sleeves? But Ye Hua didn't want to get entangled with Xiao Ye Zi on this issue. Although Xiao Ye Ye was a few centimeters shorter than him, his combat power was much higher. Ye Hua couldn't beat him at all. . If you start arguing online, then you must be the one who suffers in the end!

"Okay, okay, whatever you say, anyway, I think according to the temperament of the prince, it is not normal whether there are men or women in this village, it should be a ghost village, and it is normal if there is no one. If the prince sees When the young master hangs out with others, he can't get angry and kill him!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ye Hua received another violent shudder on the head, clutching his head and screaming helplessly, Ye Hua shrunk his neck and looked at Xiao Ye Zi with an expression of dissatisfaction.

"Why did you hit me again?

" "Shouldn't you hit me?" How did you speak? What is a hustler? If you don't know how to use words, talk less. If you have the time to read more books and return to the ghost village, you can think of it. Wouldn't that be imprisonment? The prince loves you so much, how could you do such a thing? "Little Ye Zi argued hard, relying on the fact that she had read so many more books than Ye Hua, she almost couldn't lift her head from being reprimanded by Ye Hua.

" In addition, surrounded by mountains on three sides and water on one side, birds cannot fly out. How is it different from being imprisoned? "Ye Hua snorted, and spoke back boldly.

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi choked, her small chest was caressed violently, and it took him a long time to recover from being speechless." Voice.

"No, no, no, in captivity, there must be guards. We are free now, and this is the biggest difference! "After searching a whole circle in my mind, I finally found out a little difference. Xiao Ye Zi hurriedly spit it out, wanting to save some face! He couldn't believe it anymore.

He, Xiao Ye Zi, was the famous Ye Kuai Zui. He has beaten all the invincible players in the world, and no one can get a bargain from him!

But Xiao Yezi miscalculated this time, and saw Ye Hua take a step back secretly, and suddenly stuck his neck, which was very provocative He said word by word with his mouth: "You, yes, no, yes, forget, hide, in, dark, place, of, shadow, guard? "

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi was startled for a while, and when she thought about it, her whole face turned green, and then she stared at Ye Hua with her hostile eyes without blinking, It only made Ye Hua feel hairy all over.

Okay, this little bastard, after being nourished by a man, his mouth has become sharp, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!

Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua looked at each other, and there was a faint smell of being burned by the sharp eyes in the air. After a while, Ye Hua gradually lost the battle. After sticking out his tongue spinelessly , turned around and wanted to escape, how could Xiao Yezi let him go, and ran after him.

In this way, the two little guys started chasing round and round around the entire field, one holding his head, screaming for help in fright, while the other waved his fist angrily, so that no one heard Xiao Yezi. Ye Jingrong, who had a conversation with Ye Hua for no apparent reason, suddenly turned pale with anger!

However, Ye Qingran, who watched the excitement from the sidelines and didn't think it was a big deal, didn't have the slightest air of a lady, so she rolled up her sleeves and cheered, which made Ye Jingrong's entire face darken.

From his point of view, it was a wrong decision to bring these guys out. Now it's over, and he didn't even say a word to the people in the village, but he left a bad impression of being mentally abnormal.

Standing stiffly on the spot for a while, but there was no sign of the three people calming down, Ye Jingrong stretched out his plain hand from the fox fur cloak to put his hand on his forehead, and then turned around to leave.

It's a bad start. As for what he wants to do, he should make plans in the future. Today, he really doesn't have the mood to do things at all.

But when Ye Jingrong turned around, a young girl suddenly walked out of the group of village women. She had dark skin and a thin body, but her big eyes were piercing, and she opened her mouth , Stumbled towards Ye Jingrong's back in his not very proficient Chinese: "... hello, here... Mujiaer Village, please... May I ask... can you... help... help you ?"

It takes a long time to think about each word before hesitating to spit out the next word. These few words took too much energy from the little girl. After she finished speaking, she breathed a sigh of relief. ,

and then twisted his sleeves, with his head half-hanging expectantly, and would only raise his head from time to time to glance in Ye Jingrong's direction, hoping that Ye Jingrong could understand what she said and reply.

She has never seen such a good-looking person since she was a child, with a face like a crown of jade, a slender figure, and a cool and cold person, which made her feel unattainable, but she couldn't help but dared to get closer A little bit!

After hearing this, Ye Jingrong was overjoyed, and hurriedly turned around again. After seeing clearly who was walking out, a friendly smile appeared on her face, and the words she spoke were even more gentle and pleasant, making people feel happy. That little girl. In an instant, two red clouds rose up, and the whole person was black and red.

"Of course, I do have something to ask for. I wonder if the girl is willing to lend a helping hand?"

Hearing this, the little girl was about to faint from shame. This Central Plains person is not only very good-looking, but also has such a nice voice. It is not at all the same as the broken gong-like voices of the men in the village.

Patronizing and shy, she didn't quite understand Ye Jingrong's words, vaguely, as if she only heard a "helping hand"!

But her study of the Central Plains dialect was only her own hobby. Before Ye Jingrong came here, she had not communicated with any Central Plains people in Chinese, so the little girl only understood one word in the whole sentence.

Seeing the little girl in front of her with her head bowed and her lips trembling, Ye Jingrong thought it was because the girl was not happy, but he didn't want to give up the only chance like this, so he took a step forward eagerly, Then Ya's voice called out in a low voice: "Girl?"

Hearing Ye Jingrong's deep and magnetic urging voice, the little girl became completely dumbfounded, with a flushed dark face, she tremblingly stretched out her hand in Ye Jingrong's direction.