Chapter 107 Dispose of Xue Jin!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's eyes instantly became dark, and then there was a long silence.

At the beginning, Ye Jingrong didn't intend to let Xue Jin go. Although he was not the main criminal, he was the most hateful one. The physical injuries could fade and disappear with the passage of time, but the heart injuries were not so serious. It's easy to be cured, but this person surnamed Xue didn't hesitate to hurt Xiao Yezi to such an extent? It's just unforgivable.

Ye Jingrong was furious, wishing to throw that Xue Jin into a frying pan and tear his corpse into pieces, but judging from Xiao Yezi's attitude just now, it seemed that he was not happy to see him embarrass Xue Jin? This little fool, I don't know who has followed this temper? How can you be so tolerant and magnanimous?

After much consideration, Ye Jingrong couldn't make a decision right away, so he could only reply uncertainly: "Jing Rong doesn't know how to deal with it? Out of selfishness, Jing Rong actually doesn't want to let him go, but if it's for Xiao Yezi's consideration I can't really touch him, so Jing Rong wants to go to the prison to talk to him. Master... do you want to go with me?" Actually, it doesn't make much

sense to ask or not, because even if Ye Jingrong doesn't mention it, Ming Yan He will also follow behind.

"Of course we have to go together, but Jing Rong intends to leave now?"

"It's pointless to delay, let's do it now!" Ye Jingrong replied without hesitation, and then lifted his heels from Ming Yan's black boots, tightly Then he turned around without saying a word, and walked towards the prison in the palace.

Ming Yan, who was left hanging in place, lowered his head to look at the boots with a strange expression. On the gray footprint that was more than one yard smaller, after shaking his head indulgently, Ming Yan chased after Ye Jingrong in three steps at a time, and followed behind Ye Jingrong like a guard. The great general who protects the country of You Country is used as a bodyguard, and only Princess Cheng, Ye Jingrong, is the only one!

Coming to the cold prison again, Ye Jingrong had a clear goal and went straight to the cell where Xue Jin was being held. During the process, he passed the cell where Ming Yi and Xue Mengyao were, without even looking at him.

Ming Yan followed closely, and there was a pause in the middle, as he expected, Ming Yi's cell was already empty, presumably the jailer had obeyed his orders and had already secretly thrown him out of the palace.

As for Xue Mengyao's prison cell, Ming Yan glanced at it, but was actually a little surprised. That female ghost with half of her face scalded and bruised could be Xue Mengyao, right? It seems that Xiao Yezi's injury this time really annoyed his wife! Without any pity, Ming Yan hurriedly followed Ye Jingrong's footsteps under Xue Mengyao's tearful gaze, but unexpectedly, even this made Ye Jingrong feel a little dissatisfied. "My lord has seen it just now, what do you think of Jingrong's handling?" Ye Jingrong kept walking, and Ye Jingrong said this in a calm tone, mixed with a little bit of jealousy that was not easy to detect. Hearing this, Ming Yan hurried forward, showing his loyalty with a playful smile on his face! "What is Jing Rong talking about, who is in my heart, Jing Rong still doesn't know?"

Of course Ye Jingrong knew it, but he just didn't like Ming Yan's gaze on Xue Mengyao, even if it was just belittling hatred His eyes also made him feel uncomfortable.

No reply to Ming Yan's words, but face to face. On the face, there was a three-point smile and seven-point relief. Ye Jingrong snorted arrogantly, then waved his hand to call for the jailer, and opened the cell where Xue Jin was locked.

Seeing that there were other people present, it was inconvenient for Ming Yan to say anything more. First, he touched his nose in embarrassment, and then stood behind Ye Jingrong with interest. Leave it to Ye Jingrong to deal with, and he is standing here now, just to support Jingrong.

Xue Jin's original white clothes were already stained and stained, even dotted with some bloodstains here and there, but the bloodstains were not his own, but Xiao Yezi's.

In the private room of Zuifengyue, Xiao Yezi was coughing up blood in his mouth, and his hand was bruised, so it was not surprising that some blood would splash on Xue Jin's body!

Sensing that someone was coming, Xue Jin slowly raised his head, but at this moment, he did not have the vigor of the past at all!

A head of long hair was disheveled over his shoulders, his eyes were also dim, and he was leaning against the cell wall feebly, as if he didn't care what would happen to the Xue family, but what would happen to him?

Ye Jingrong's slender figure and cold face came into view. Xue Jin was taken aback for a moment, but at the next moment, as if he suddenly gained strength, he stood up unsteadily, and walked a few steps towards Ye Jingrong's direction .

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan's eyes froze, and subconsciously took a step forward, and came to Ye Jingrong's side, which made Xue Jin, who was still trying to get close, suddenly stop in his tracks and stop in place.

There was a heart-piercing bitterness in his mouth, Xue Jin opened his mouth, and found his voice after a long time.

"I wonder if Mr. Ye can tell me, Xiao Yezi is now"...?

Even Xue Jin's voice was not deep and pleasant before, but it was not as hoarse and unpleasant as it is now. It's just that these words fell into Ye Jingrong's ears, but it made him even more angry.

Unceremoniously interrupting Xue Jin's questioning, Ye Jingrong fixed his eyes on Xue Jin's direction, and then said in a cold voice full of hostility: "What about Xiao Yezi, don't bother Mr. Xue." , Mr. Xue is embarrassed by himself at the moment, so you should be more scruples about yourself!"

Hearing this, Xue Jin half-closed his eyes, gave a wry smile, and continued to reply after a long silence: "What can I do if I want to kill you now? It's not just a matter of Mr. Ye's words, Xue Jin has nothing to ask for before he dies, but he can only hope that Mr. Ye can reply, Xiao Yezi, is he... all right?"

Now ask if the little leaf is all right? Don't you think it's too late? In the inn back then, Xiao Yezi's begging could not change this person's heart for a moment, but now who is showing this pretentiousness?

Ye Jingrong didn't buy it at all, but just snorted sarcastically: "Even if it's not good now, it will be fine in the future. Little Yezi has a kind heart, and there will be a good man to treat him. Don't worry, Mr. Xue, I will give little Yezi Betrothed to a good family, I don't need to bother Mr. Xue!"

After hearing these words, Xue Jin's complexion turned pale for more than one degree, his hands hidden under his sleeves trembled slightly, and his eyes were even more unbelievable. Looking in the direction where Ye Jingrong was, he trembled his lips, as if he wanted to say something, but after a long time, he couldn't utter a single word.

As long as you think of that silly rabbit, you will surround other people in the future to ask for their health, the sachet you embroidered with your own hands will hang on their waist, and your loving and obsessive eyes will linger on others. As soon as he saw it, Xue Jin's heart seemed to be tightly grasped, and the pain was severe.

From the moment he made a wrong decision, he became a complete loser, and he has been using the idea that there is no turning back' to deceive himself, convincing himself that in fact, as long as he wants to turn back, there will always be a way. It is only now that I understand that neither the Xue family nor the respectable status is important to him. Xiao Yezi could give it to him, but he threw away this love like garbage!

What he wanted to say to Ye Jingrong was, can he be given another chance, a chance to correct his mistakes, he will work hard to make up for it, and he is willing to pay the price for what he has done, as long as he still has that chance.

But obviously, Ye Jingrong didn't count as giving him this chance, and Xue Jin was even more ashamed to say this shameless begging for forgiveness.

Just when Xue Jin was in so much pain and was regretting the past, Ye Jingrong spoke again, but the tone was still light, which made people feel cold after hearing it.

"However, Mr. Xue is really good at it. Even at this time, the first thing Xiao Yezi woke up was to beg me to let you go, so you go, and you are not allowed to step into the palace again, let alone see you again. Xiao Yezi!"

Hearing this, Xue Jin's forced calmness could no longer hold back, he clenched his fists tightly, and growled with red eyes: "Young master Ye must do things so terribly! Is that all? I just want to meet Xiao Yezi. I can explain many things in front of Xiao Yezi. Ye

Jingrong heard the words, but it was like hearing the best joke in the world. After a sneer, she retorted: " Yes, it is necessary to be so decisive, otherwise it will be hard to dispel the hatred in my heart. Mr. Xue is well aware of his abilities, and it must be no problem to turn black and white. Xiao Yezi is so simple, it is not easy to be deceived by you, you Get the hell out of Cheng Wang's mansion right now, or don't blame me for being rude! "

Having said this, Ye Jingrong is too lazy to entangle with Xue Jin any longer. It is the best of humanity for him to endure this far. If he continues to entangle, he is afraid that he will not be able to bear the torture of Xue Jin! Seeing Ye Jingrong leave, Ming

Yan However, he stood there for the time being, with murderous intent all over his body, Ming Yan stared at Xue Jin coldly and warned: "You should be lucky, if it wasn't for Jing Rong's tolerance, this king would have killed you a long time ago. That's all for the Xue family, you and your old father think highly of yourself!

After Ming Yan also turned around and left, Xue Jin staggered and fell to the ground with a sad and desolate look on his face. He

thought he was smart, but in the end, he was so confused that he became an enemy of King Cheng, and formed an alliance with the second prince , Now that he has nothing, he is willing to gamble and lose, but what about Xiao Yezi? What about that silly rabbit? He couldn't bear it, really couldn't bear it. How did he get out of the palace step by step? It's good that he survived, but he doesn't know where he left his heart?