Chapter 112 Visiting the First Prince!

Since then, the young master has searched all over the palace, but he can't find Xue Hui again.

Throwing the snacks that hadn't been eaten in time into the garbage dump, Xiao Yezi's eyes were red with anger, and after spitting hard into the garbage dump, she turned and left with her hands on her hips.

The ones surnamed Xue are all bastards, they said they liked him for a long time, but after saying such nonsense, they never disappeared again. If Xiao Yezi believes in these nonsense again, he will learn how to climb trees like a sow.

After putting her own affairs to the back of her mind for the time being, Xiao Yezi started busily preparing for the young master's affairs again.

A few days ago, the prince said that he wanted to take the young master to visit the eldest prince, and the young master told him to prepare some affordable gifts, so he naturally had to do his best.

Ever since Xiao Ye Zi made great contributions in protecting the lord in Zui Fengyue, the prince's attitude towards him is not as harsh as before, and he will devolve some power intentionally or unintentionally to let him show off his prestige. His little leaf is now awesome, already half He is now in charge, and now he has to nod for many trivial matters in the palace!

I heard that the eldest prince was bedridden all year round and was plagued by serious illnesses, so Xiao Yezi had a brainstorm and went to the warehouse to pick out some good-looking and not-so-old elixirs and package them as gifts for visiting the eldest prince.

After getting everything ready, Xiao Ye Zi ordered his servants to prepare the soft sedan chair, then turned around and went to Rongjun Pavilion, intending to invite the young master and the prince out.

It's getting late, should we go? Yes, the young master reminded me a lot yesterday, don't be afraid of the lord's getting angry, you must come over early to call someone, and you must not neglect the matter of visiting the eldest prince.

Xiao Yezi was a little apprehensive at first, but after hearing this, she felt as if she had taken a reassurance, full of confidence.

With the son's oral order, even if the prince is not willing, he can't convict him. As the saying goes, the sky is falling, and the son is still holding it.

Taking small steps to the gate of Rongjun Pavilion, Xiao Yezi squeezed her throat with her small paws, and then she screamed towards the crack of the door: "My lord, son, it's time to get up, the sedan chair is ready Alright!"

After shouting, there was no movement from Rongjun Pavilion, Xiao Yezi had expected it a long time ago, and then took a deep breath, after the air sank to her dantian, and her face turned red, she continued to be relentless He shouted loudly: "My lord, young master, change it, it's getting late!"

Immediately afterwards, there were several loud noises from the gate, "Bang", "crack" and "wow"!

Xiao Yezi flinched subconsciously. Shrunk his neck, then took a step back, raised his eyebrows and slammed his mouth, not feeling scared!

This is already the third jade pillow, and the lord's waking up is really scary enough. The pillow was thrown in the direction of the door!

The first time I did this kind of thing, there was such a loud noise that Xiao Yezi fell to the ground with such a loud buttocks. She fell to the ground with her teeth grinning. She didn't recover for a long time. But the number of times has increased, Xiao Yezi is not so startled, anyway, his task has been completed, and it will be up to the young master. Sure enough, after a long while,

Ye Jingrong's faint voice suddenly came to mind in Rongjun Pavilion.

"My lord, this is already the third jade pillow, and the pattern on the corner of the jade pillow just now is Jing Rong's favorite! "

Among the curtain, Ye Jingrong supported his upper body with one bare hand, and held the neckline of his white singlet with the other, blocking the view of his collarbone. His cold face was full of laziness, full of complaints, and eyes He stared at Ming Yan sadly.

Hearing this, Ming Yan suddenly opened his eyes. There was no haziness in his eyes. After falling asleep together, Ming Yan got into this bad habit.

With a smirk at Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan stretched out his hand recklessly, wanting to snatch Ye Jingrong for a steal, but in the end, the stern-faced Ye Jingrong knocked him away mercilessly.

The crisp sound of 'Paji' made Xiao Yezi who was guarding outside the door gasp in pain. At the same time, Xiao Yezi narrowed her eyes slightly, covered her mouth with her paws, He sniggered from

the bottom of his heart. So what about His majestic King Cheng? Wasn't he subdued by his son? Look, he didn't dare to groan even after being slapped. His son was so domineering.

Silently Liked Ye Jingrong, Xiao Yezi adjusted her facial expression, for fear that the prince would see the clue after coming out, and would spread the cowardice he had suffered from the young master on himself. After a crisp sound, Ming Yan's generous

hand Bright red palm prints appeared, like that deflated ball, Ming Yan obediently turned over and got up, and then personally helped Ye Jingrong dress and wash!

Madam is getting more and more arrogant. It was getting more and more difficult, and with a helpless sigh, Ming Yan thought back to the time when he first went to the side courtyard. At

that time, he returned triumphantly, dressed in white armor, full of vigor, and his appearance, seeing him His eyes were even reddened, and he treated him cautiously, one mouthful of the prince, one mouthful of the other, as if he was afraid of offending him and making him angry, so he turned and left. But now, it

was him who was always worried, afraid that Madam Unhappy, for fear that those two beautiful willow eyebrows will be twisted together in displeasure. Ming Yan thought it was unbelievable to transform from His Highness Cheng Wang, who said nothing at the beginning, into a nodding and bowing wife slave, but he couldn't hold back his willingness! In fact, this

dress Ye Jingrong didn't agree with Ming Yan doing laundry and washing, but he couldn't help Ming Yan always loves to do nothing, and this time and again, it became a habit!

Failed to steal the kiss, Ming Yan has always been in low spirits, even though he had promised to visit the big emperor brother today, his face was still full of displeasure, if it really went to the big prince The mansion, don't talk about getting closer, it would be good if you don't alienate the relationship!

Ye Jingrong had no choice but to quietly hug Ming Yan when he was arranging his belt and hair crown for Ming Yan. In fact, he knew in his heart that the reason why he was able to domineeringly now was not all because of Ming Yan. Yan's default? But Ye Jingrong is not a fool. He naturally knows how to relax. The prince will always be the prince, and the princess will always be the princess. But it can't become the capital of his favor and pride.

For example, if Ming Yan is annoyed, he should be punished if he is cruel, or he will be punished. In the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, that person only needs to say one word, let him kneel in the snow, how dare he not do it?

Even if his knees are numb from the cold and his lips are blue and purple, as long as the person doesn't feel distressed and doesn't speak, he won't dare to get up. As for him, even if he is annoyed, he will have to fight coldly for a few days at most. Counting the days, I'm afraid that if the cold war lasts for a long time, that person will annoy him in turn!

Seeing how majestic he is as a princess, he is actually just holding the prince's feather duster as an arrow. If he wants to keep his prestige forever, the prince must voluntarily pluck the feathers and use it as an arrow.

Thinking of this, Ye Jingrong laughed unconsciously, isn't it inappropriate to compare the prince to an old hen? But fortunately, the person in front of him couldn't hear his voice!

As for Mingyan, he didn't notice the twists and turns in Ye Jingrong's heart. He was still very happy that his wife hugged him lightly. Pavilion, and the little leaf in the mouth has been waiting for a long time.

After a while, the people from Chengwang's Mansion headed in the direction of the First Prince's Mansion in a low-key manner, and arrived at the gate of the First Prince's Mansion without spending too much time.

After seeing that the person who came was His Highness Cheng Wang, the guards at the gate quickly divided into two groups, one group hurriedly went to report to the First Prince, and the other group greeted him respectfully.

Although the First Prince and the Third Prince are not close, they cannot shut out His Royal Highness Cheng Wang from the Nether Country, not to mention that King Cheng brought Concubine Cheng with him this time, which obviously does not seem to be malicious. .

After the informant brought back the message, the guards at the gate hurriedly welcomed Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong into the main hall of the mansion for receiving guests. Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong waited there for a long time before seeing the late eldest prince One dark night!

Just like the word "Ye" in his name, Ming Ye is as gloomy as a night, which makes people look very uncomfortable!

Ming Ye's body was carried to the hall by the dark guards on a soft couch. There was a blanket on the top, his face was pale and bloodless, and the slightly protruding blood vessels could be seen in the hands that exposed the blanket. It was obvious that he was terminally ill, and the medicine was useless!

Twisting his neck slightly, Ming Yan coughed a few times, then spoke in a hoarse and slightly weak voice, but although the words were spoken to Ming Yan, a pair of gloomy eyes locked onto Ye Jingrong's direction .

"Third Emperor? It's been a long time. What's the point of coming to my palace this time?" These words were vaguely hostile, which made Ming Yan feel extremely uncomfortable after hearing this.

The reason why Ming Yan hasn't visited the Great Imperial Mansion for so many years is that he can't understand Ming Ye's attitude. This person may be mentally abnormal due to his long-term illness and bedridden. Who is Ming Yan who would be willing to accept his anger?

Ming Yan was just about to get angry, but at this moment, Ye Jingrong's plain hand suddenly reached into Ming Yan's sleeve robe, and scratched Ming Yan's palm in a subtle way. The anger subsided in an instant.

The sharp-eyed Ming Ye took all these small movements into his eyes, and looked at Ye Jingrong with three-pointed inquiry and seven-pointed scrutiny!

A few days ago, he had heard about Princess Cheng who suddenly came into everyone's sight. It was said that she was talented and resourceful. How could you suddenly fall in love with a man? But now it seems that he can't help but believe it!