Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 You Smelly Shameless Donkey!

It can be said that Xie Chengkun racked his brains to come up with such words. After making a draft in his mind, Xie Chengkun read it out of his mouth very carefully. At the same time, the itchy nose made him want to write the whole Just cut off the tip of the nose!

Unexpectedly, that person would also entrust him with the future military pay. When Ye Hua heard this, he was a little surprised, but couldn't help but jump for joy.

Gently nodding, Ye Hua suppressed her sobs, and then two blushes rose on her face, making her even more alluring. Seeing this scene, Xie Chengkun couldn't even turn his tiger eyes He stared at Ye Hua in his arms, and immediately stopped sneezing, and just swallowed his saliva in a futile way.

Damn it, once an old man who is over the age of 20 years starts to eat meat, he has directly passed the stage of being reserved and restrained, and directly entered the stage of being like a wolf and a tiger.

"Then...that little painting? Look, it's in the palace now. Wouldn't it be convenient if it was that?"

After all, it's under the watchful eyes of the prince, so even with Xie Chengkun, it's thicker than the heel His face was also a little uncomfortable.

At first, Ye Hua didn't understand what Xie Chengkun meant by saying this? He was about to ask a question, but when he looked up and saw Xie Chengkun scratching his head and scratching his head, he suddenly realized.

"You... what are you thinking? It's really the palace, you are so shameless!" It's nothing more than proclaiming adultery in the daytime, and it's still in the palace. If the servants who come and go listen to the corner, then How can he work in the palace in the future? His spine will be broken.

However, when Xie Chengkun heard this, he snorted disapprovingly, and then said in disbelief: "What's wrong with the palace? Could it be that the prince and your son deliberately ran out of the palace when they were doing this kind of thing?" No way? How? Just set fire to the state officials and not allow the common people to light lamps? Come on, I think it works!"

After Xie Chengkun said this rebelliously, he immediately hugged Ye Hua tightly, and then buried his head in Ye Hua's neck without saying a word. How could this sperm have any allergies? Xie Chengkun held his breath and gnawed at Ye Hua's small collarbone.

Already frightened by Xie Chengkun's words just now, Ye Hua panicked and cast her eyes outside the door, for fear that the words would reach the prince's ears after being heard, and it would definitely make this brainless The idiot can't eat and walk around.

In the end, Ye Hua was trembling with fear, but the culprit was normal, and he was still in the mood to play hooligans. This made Ye Hua very angry, and he didn't know where the courage came from. Ye Hua suddenly raised his hand, and then slapped him It hit Xie Chengkun's shiny forehead, then retracted his hands and pushed Xie Chengkun's chest, Ye Hua made a sullen face, jumped up angrily, pointed his fingertips at the tip of Xie Chengkun's nose, opened his mouth, and crackled It's just a swearing!

"You bald donkey, shameless, you go, get out, I don't want to see you again!" As he spoke, Ye Hua pushed Xie Chengkun out the door who hadn't recovered yet, and then mercilessly Closed the door.

From the very beginning, Xie Chengkun was confused by the crisp sound of "paji" on his forehead. He never imagined that his well-behaved Xiaohua would dare to use domestic violence against him? But this is not the worst, his always timid wife dared to curse, and even pointed at the tip of her nose to tell him to get out?

I went crazy to Zui Fengyue, what happened? Did you take the wrong medicine?

It was too late to react, which caused Xie Chengkun to be pushed out of the door by Ye Hua without any resistance, and stood there like a log. After a long time, Xie Chengkun finally woke up from the shock, and then blew his beard Staring, he raised his fist and slammed the door locked by Ye Hua.

"You son of a bitch, what are you talking about? You tell me what you said just now, who are you going to get out of? It's against the sky! Achoo, achoo!"

Axie, who was suppressed by the upper brain of the sperm just now, popped out all at once, and Xie Chengkun's snot was about to come out in pain.

Really angry, after Xie Chengkun sneezed, he continued to question with that loud voice outside the door, and at the same time slammed the door loudly, as if he was about to barge in the next moment.

And at this moment, Ye Hua in the room no longer had the courage just now. After he did such a move without fear of death, he immediately slumped down without hope. Seeing the door crumbling, Ye Hua's terrified calf trembled After trembling and rolling and crawling onto the bed, Ye Hua hid in the bed and wrapped herself into a small bun, then shivered like a quail bird.

But Xie Chengkun was just trying to scare him, so could he really break in and pick him up and beat him up? Although really want to hold down that son of a bitch for a spanking!

His father had complained to him before, saying that before his mother passed the door, she was a Xiaojiabiyu, gentle and considerate, but after passing the door, she was fiercer than a tigress. Such a fear of internal affairs was laughed at by his colleagues.

Xie Chengkun didn't take it seriously when he heard this at the beginning. He couldn't believe that a person's personality would change so much because of whether he had gone through the door, but now, Xie Chengkun couldn't believe it. Look, isn't there a living person in front of him? example? He didn't listen to the old man's words, and suffered a loss before his eyes. In the end, he followed in his father's footsteps.

"You wait, wait until you come home tonight, I'll clean you up again!"

Gritting his teeth and leaving a threatening word, Xie Chengkun turned and left helplessly, and hid in the house, trembling like a fallen leaf in autumn Ye Hua let out a long breath of relief after hearing the footsteps that were fading away, and then poked her furry head out of the quilt.

Look left, look right, with a little mouse who is checking the enemy's situation, after confirming that the alarm is off, he boldly got out of the quilt, then sat on the edge of the bed, patted his chest with his little paws to breathe .

As a result, at this moment, the window was suddenly pushed open from the outside. Ye Hua glanced at it out of the corner of his eye, only to see a burly figure jumping in from the window while pressing on the window lattice. Like a fly on his head, he circled around the room for a few times, just as he thought of running away from the door, but before he could implement it, he was carried on his shoulders.

Two slender legs drooped in front of Xie Chengkun's chest. After Ye Hua's resistance was fruitless, Xie Chengkun resigned to his fate with his shoulders against his stomach, and then carried him out without dignity.

The expression on his face was so unlovable that Ye Hua was about to cry because of his stupidity. Why did he forget to close the window? How did you forget it? He raised his hand and ruthlessly trampled on his head, turning the soft black hair into a mess like a chicken coop. Ye Hua watched helplessly as the man carried him out of the gate of the palace, towards the door of the house. Walking in the direction, I felt a sense of powerlessness welling up in my heart, and simply lay motionless on Xie Chengkun's shoulder and pretended to be dead!

This side ended happily, while over there, Xiao Ye Zi became active and cheerful again after being depressed for a long time. Even Xue Hui came to look for him without saying a word about seeing Xue Jin today. .

That was all in the past, he didn't want Xue Hui to quarrel with Xue's mansion because of these things, after all, the person in front of him was the one who wanted to spend his whole life with him, Xiao Ye Zi sat on the edge of the bed with a small face on her face, Nesting in Xue Hui's arms like cheating, no matter what exorbitant demands Xiao Yezi made, Xue Hui would always agree with indulgence, which made Xiao Yezi's heart very sweet.

And the banquet at Ye Jingrong's side was finally over, sending the enthusiastic Xie family out of the palace, Ye Jingrong's index finger and thumb together, gently kneading his temples, and the next moment, Ming Yan grabbed his plain wrist.

Ming Yan exerted strength with one hand, and the other hand embraced Ye Jingrong's shoulder, stretched out his hand, and pressed the big hole on Ye Jingrong's forehead with his slightly callused thumb. Ming Yan frowned tightly, slightly She worriedly said, "Why are you frowning? Are you dissatisfied with Xie Chengkun or Xue Hui?"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong didn't say anything, but shook his head slightly.

There is no dissatisfaction, on the contrary, it seems to let go of the big stone in his heart, but entertaining the old fox of the Xie family, which has become a spirit, makes him exhausted.

"No, my lord, I'm just a little tired. My lord, you didn't go to the martial arts training ground today, is it really okay?" Ye Jingrong took off his big hand from his forehead and held it in his palm, with a harmless smile on his face. He asked in a very soft voice.

"It's okay, I asked Father to rest, the weather is getting colder, tomorrow I will take you to the south of the Yangtze River to escape the cold!" Hearing

this, Ye Jingrong's phoenix eyes suddenly widened, staring at the person in front of him in disbelief , I haven't been able to digest the extremely short sentence just now!

what... what? Going to Jiangnan? This... This person is really, such a big matter, why did you tell him now?

"My lord, are you serious? Why is it so sudden? Your Majesty agreed?" Ye Jingrong still couldn't believe it, and couldn't help asking again.

However, when Ming Yan heard this, he showed a rare embarrassment on his face, and then wiped the tip of his nose before explaining: "I didn't agree with it at first, but I went to ask the concubine mother. The concubine mother is not pregnant. Is it? Now the imperial father is responsive to the concubine mother, and then the imperial concubine blows the pillow wind in the emperor's ear for a few days, and this is done!"

When Ye Jingrong heard this, he couldn't laugh or cry. It's hard to imagine how happy it would be for such a strong man to beg the empress for him like a child? No wonder I didn't tell him a long time ago, I should be afraid that I won't be able to ask for permission, and he will be disappointed!