Chapter 138 Poisoned by scorpion poison

Going deep into the hinterland of Miaojiang, witchcraft and sorcery became even more unscrupulous, and became more and more rampant.

Ye Jingrong followed his master's instruction and the records in the medical books, and led the army all the way. However, he only learned sorcery for a few days, no matter how talented he was, It is already stretched at the moment.

Seeing the giant mutated poisonous scorpion not far away that was half the height of a person and the length of a person, Ye Jingrong's hands broke out in cold sweat, and he frowned tightly, feeling a little anxious!

This time, he really didn't know how to deal with it!

Looking at Ming Yan for help, Ye Jingrong shook his head in frustration, then lowered his voice, and said guiltily: "My lord, Jing Rong is useless, this poisonous scorpion, Jing Rong can't think of any method to use Restrain him!"

Ming Yan has always squinted his eyes and stared at the powerful poisonous scorpion in the distance, seemingly concentrating, but in fact the memory in his mind dates back to the previous life.

obviously. When passing through the land of Miaojiang in the previous life, he had never encountered such a behemoth, so why did he encounter such an unlucky encounter this time?

But with. Compared with the life experience of the previous life, there are already too many differences in this life, so the appearance of this giant poisonous scorpion does not seem so incomprehensible!

Hearing Ye Jingrong's confession suddenly, Ming Yan came back to his senses, and then hurriedly stretched out his generous hand to hold Ye Jingrong's plain hand tightly. Ming Yan's voice had a soothing effect, penetrating into the heart. into Ye Jingrong's eardrum.

"Jing Rong has already done a good job, saving me a lot of energy, I will leave this poison to me! I always hide behind my wife, and in the eyes of the soldiers, I seem to be almost gone prestige!"

After saying this, Ming Yan curled his lips into a smile, and patted the back of Ye Jingrong's hand and face in relief. There is no tension and panic in the world!

But the moment he let go of Ye Jingrongsu's hand and turned his head away, Ming Yan's face became tense instantly, and a sharp dark light glowed in his deep eyes, making his face even colder.

After a cold snort, Ming Yan held the Nether Spear in his hand, tapped the deck with his toes, then turned around and flew straight out!

Before Ye Jingrong could say what he wanted to say, Ming Yan was no longer in front of him, and he clenched the sleeves under his body with both hands. Ye Jingrong knew that even if he rushed out at this moment, he, who had no strength to restrain the chicken, would have nothing to do. It will get in the way and make the prince weak.

A sense of powerlessness spread all over his body, causing Ye Jingrong's eyes to turn red, but he had nothing to do, he could only stare at Ming Yan's figure unblinkingly, and then said in a low voice: "My lord, you must be careful!"

The battle of one person and one scorpion in front of him is not insipid, and this is the first time Ye Jingrong has seen the aura of Ming Yan's Nether Spear pointing directly at the sky after it is completely used.

Seeing the increasingly fierce battle, Ye Jingrong's heart gradually let go. There is no other reason, because although the poisonous scorpion's ability is not small, it is not the prince's opponent!

No wonder he didn't show the slightest panic from the beginning, it turned out that he was confident, Ye Jingrong stared blankly at Ming Yan's flying and piercing figure, as if he had returned to his childhood, squatting secretly outside the martial arts training ground to steal flowers. Crazy feeling.

The past is unbearable. He was timid and cowardly at that time, so he really has no face to mention it again!

The sudden embarrassment made Ye Jingrong's face smeared with a thin layer of red, but at this moment, the Nether Spear in Ming Yan's hand suddenly came out. It went straight in, and after penetrating the whole body, it pierced out from the base of the tail again.

Although the poisonous scorpion didn't make a sharp cry, it flicked its body and tail in pain, but the more so, the faster the transparent blood in his body drained, and within a moment, the poisonous scorpion Scorpion fell to the ground with a bang, his eyes turned a dull gray of death.

After seeing this scene, the surrounding soldiers suddenly cheered like thunder. Ye Jingrong was infected by it, and his face turned pale with tension. A little blood was also smeared on the face, and a heart was gradually put back into the stomach.

Amid the cheers of the soldiers, Ming Yan walked unhurriedly in front of Poison Scorpion, then bent down, held the handle of the gun with one hand, and took back his own Nether Spear with one hand. Only then did he retreat, turned around and walked in the direction of Ye Jingrong.

Coming to Ye Jingrong's body, Ming Yan casually threw the Nether Spear into the ground not far away, then opened his arms, and embraced his wife into her generous chest to comfort her.

"Are you scared? Don't worry, this kind of poison is no match for your husband!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong wanted to laugh for some reason. Although what the prince said was too serious, Ye Jingrong could hear it In his ears, he always felt that his big wolfdog was playing handsome.

With a faint smile, Ye Jingrong was about to say something, but at this moment, the sharp-eyed Ye Jingrong happened to see the dead poisonous scorpion not far away suddenly flicking its tail like a corpse, and then it was difficult to His eyes widened in confidence.

That poison! The gray pupils of the scorpion shrank suddenly for some reason, and then the cold and poisonous scorpion tail suddenly separated from the body, flying straight towards Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong.

As expected of the heart of a snake and scorpion, this poisonous scorpion actually cut off its tail when it was about to die, trying to make the enemy feel bad!

He opened his mouth, but because of the emergency, his throat seemed to be blocked by something. Ye Jingrong could only let out some inexplicable hooting sounds from his throat. After swallowing forcefully, Ye Jingrong had no time to think, and let his pupils shrink more and more After straightening his tongue, Xiaozai only had time to say "be careful, my lord", and rushed over without hesitation, and forcibly switched Ming Yan's position with him. The body was far more honest than the brain at this time, Ye Jingrong closed his eyes in despair, waiting for the pain to come.

But after a while, there were screams of varying heights from the Red Flame Army, and the names shouted out were all princes without exception.

Suddenly opened his eyes, Ye Jingrong's lips trembled, and then he cast his eyes in the direction in front of him in disbelief, only to realize that at some point, the prince was standing in front of him again, and the poisonous At this moment, the scorpion tail was deeply pierced at the position of the prince's shoulder blade.

The sweet smell of blood spread into the nostrils, and Ye Jingrong froze in place, her bare hands trembling, and it seemed that even breathing became difficult for a moment.

After a while, he finally found his own heartbeat, Ye Jingrong lowered his eyes, and what caught his eyes was the black bloodstain on the prince's shoulder.

The usual gentle voice changed completely. With red eyes, Ye Jingrong called out in a hoarse voice... Wang Ye! "

"Ma'am, don't be afraid, the king is fine!" "Ming Mingming's complexion was livid with pain, and his forehead was covered with cold sweat, but Ming Yan still forced a smile, and reluctantly said a word of comfort, for fear that Ye Jingrong would be afraid because of it! When is this? What is this man trying to do?

" Can it? Why did you change the position again just now? Ye Jingrong has a low life, and he will be gone if he is gone, but the prince is different. The whole Mingyou country still counts on the prince to fight against the outside world, and now it has become like this? Let How would he explain to the emperor and the empress, how would he explain to the people of the world?

"My lord, hurry up and stop talking, come here, hurry up and prepare warm water!"

Obviously, the heart in his chest was about to stop beating, and his nose was sore that he wanted to cry, but Ye Jingrong's face outside showed But he was extraordinarily calm and calm, only the chaotic breathing that was different from the past revealed his anxiety and fear at the moment!

The prince was injured, but the army's morale could not be lost. At this moment, the heavy responsibility of stabilizing the army's morale could only fall on his shoulders, so Ye Jingrong had to pretend to be calm even if he was terrified to death.

After giving an order, Ye Jingrong, with the help of the soldiers, carried Ming Yan into the tent of the Chinese army.

In such a short period of time, the toxin opened and spread, half kneeling in front of Ming Yan, Ye Jingrongsu held the scorpion tail with a towel in his hand, then gritted his teeth cruelly: "My lord, hold on, It's just scorpion poison, and Jing Rong will definitely cure you!"

If it doesn't cure you, Jing Rong will accompany you, anyway, you don't want to leave me alone and helpless!

Ming Yan was already a little delirious from the pain, but he still pulled up the last bit of strength and hooked his little finger clearly. Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong's subordinates suddenly pushed the scorpion tail from Ming Yan's back back. Pulled out the whole thing.

The blood splashed in an instant, and some of it fell on Ye Jingrong's face, but Ye Jingrong didn't care. After wiping it casually, he drew a bloody cross on the wound with a knife, and then cut the blood on the side. The good medicine powder was sprinkled on Ming Yan's wound, and began to suck the poisonous blood for Ming Yan!

After sucking the poisonous blood, clean the wound with warm water mixed with the medicine juice, then apply the herbal medicine for detoxification, then cover the wound with a layer of golden sore medicine, and finally bandage the wound. Pay attention to Ming Yan's state, prevent the toxin from being cleaned up, and prevent excessive blood loss. After everything is done, Ming Yan has passed out, and Ye Jingrong's eyes are dizzy, and the soles of his feet are swollen.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Ye Jingrong got up rashly, then staggered back to the original place.

After receiving the news, Xiao Yezi and Ye Hua, who had been waiting outside the tent of the Chinese army, hurried in after hearing the movement. Seeing the scene in front of them, their hearts ached, and they hurriedly ran left and right. He went over and helped Ye Jingrong up.