Chapter 62 Xue's Visiting Again!

The scorching breath hit his ears, and Ye Jingrong's breathing after finally calming down became messy again!

This dead Qiuba, bullying him is fun, isn't it? Ye Jingrong's face turned blue, white, red, colorful and colorful.

No matter how good her temper is, she can't hold it back at this moment. Ye Jingrong doesn't know where the courage came from. She glared at Ming Yan with water-like eyes, then stretched out her plain hand, and twisted it a little harder on the inside of the man's strong arm. A handful!

As soon as the elbow hurt, Ming Yan was stunned for a moment, then his expression was strange, as if he was holding back his laughter, and then, the smile couldn't be stretched anymore, Ming Yan looked up to the sky and laughed wildly regardless of his image.

Hearty and hearty laughter came from the top of the tallest building in the palace, and echoed throughout Chengwang's mansion. The maids, who were in a hurry because they had something to do, all stopped after hearing the laughter. , search around.

After glancing at the two well-matched figures on the top of the palace, he lowered his head tactfully and continued to busy himself with his duties.

The domineering Miss Xue had never made the lord so happy before. It seems that the young man that the lord picked up from the side courtyard was really favored. The servants and servants who were a little more flexible in their minds all had little calculations in their hearts.

Naturally, they dare not approach that young master. If they offend the lord, they are afraid that they will steal money. However, they can curry favor with the little book boy who has been serving that young master by his side!

So without Xiao Yezi's knowledge, his young master helped him to fuel his original grand wish!

Ming Yan smiled happily, but there was no tendency to stop. Ye Jingrong became anxious instantly, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover Ming Yan's mouth, but Ming Yan grabbed his wrist and pulled the whole person into his arms , hug tightly.

"Rong'er, you have won my heart, won my heart, what should this king do with you?" How should I pamper you? This king has lost his mind!

Hearing the man's heartbeat, Ye Jingrong swept away the embarrassment just now after hearing this, and the corner of his mouth slowly curled into a smile.

"My lord is happy, so Jing Rong is naturally happy too." Ye Jingrong's tone was as soft as a gurgling spring, slowly flowing into Ming Yan's exhausted heart, which was both salvation and a gift.

Hearing this, Ming Yan sighed softly, lowered his head and kissed Ye Jingrong's hair captivatedly and obsessively, over and over again, tirelessly!

The years are quiet, the smile is peaceful, the autumn wind is blowing, Ye Jingrong's blue hair is flying, Ming Yan's sleeves are fierce, beautiful like a Chinese painting with splashed ink and blank space!

Between each other, who is leading who by the nose, who is taking the initiative and controlling everything? Where is the exact answer?

Who dares to say that bowing your head and showing weakness is not a kind of retreat?

The talent of the unicorn, the talent of the unicorn! It turned out that he was willing to lose and lose, and he lost happily. Ming Yan hugged the person in his arms, and took in the wonderful rivers and mountains of the entire Mingyou Kingdom with a gloomy gaze.

How can the painting of blood-stained mountains and rivers be a little bit of cinnabar between the eyebrows of the enemy? To be able to take you as my own, to be able to make you pour your heart and soul out for me, I am lucky for three lives, lucky for three lives!

Willing to hand over the mountains and rivers to smile for the king, willing to let the rivers and mountains stand in the world, the father who is most optimistic about him may never think that he, Ming Yan, has the potential to be a foolish emperor!

After admiring the beautiful scenery of Mingyou Kingdom, Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong had lunch together again, but just after the lunch time, another servant girl came to report that the second lady of the Xue Mansion heard that the prince had returned to the mansion , come to visit!

And the one who came to report was the big maid who was slapped on the face by Xue Mengyao yesterday - Honglian!