Chapter 15 Ning Bears the World and Lives Up to You

Regardless of whether it was the previous life or the rebirth in this life, Ming Yan has always said what he says and will never break his word.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong suddenly had the illusion that everything in front of him was unreal.

Would you rather lose the world than lose your lord? My lord, how can he, Ye Jingrong, be worthy of this step?

He De He Neng? He won the laurel crown when he was weak, and won the first place. He has the reputation of a unicorn genius; The bright pearl is cast secretly, and the pearl and jade are covered with dust.

After being dazed for a while, when Ming Yan was anxiously waiting for the trial, Ye Jingrong suddenly covered his face with his hands, weeping uncontrollably.

Crystal water leaked out between the fingers, and splashed onto the back of Ming Yan's hands covering Ye Jingrong's legs. The hot burning sensation made Ming Yan's heart suffer from it.

Ye Jingrong didn't want to do that either, he didn't want to expose his unbearable and incompetent side to Ming Yan, but if he endured it again and again, in the end, it would be a failure.

Seven years of secret love, three years of waiting, a whole ten years, how many decades are there in a person's life?

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan's face was sad, and he slowly raised his hand, wanting to caress Ye Jingrong's face, but after hesitating again and again, he still lowered his arms weakly, opened and closed his thin lips several times, and in the end it was Couldn't even say a word of comfort.

After doing such a heartless and ungrateful thing, what right does he have, what face does he have to force his Rong'er not to cry?

Clenching his fists tightly, Ming Yan clenched his teeth, and the next moment, his left knee, which had always been standing tall, also slowly touched the ground.

Ming Yan buried his head between Ye Jingrong's kneeling knees, and muttered to himself: "Jing Rong, Rong'er, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Xiao Yezi, who was lying on the ground, kept carefully peeking at what happened in front of her with her big eyes. After seeing this scene, her beating little heart almost stopped in fright.

His majestic King Cheng of the Mingyou Kingdom, the Blood God of War who made the enemy fearful, actually knelt on his knees at this moment, pleading guilty to his young master?

Swallowing secretly, Xiao Yezi quietly buried her head in the ground, not daring to peek any more, and at the same time silently prayed in her heart, His Royal Highness Cheng Wang must not poach his eyes afterwards, he didn't look at anything Arrived, saw nothing! Young master, you must keep Xiao Yezi!

No matter how slow Ming Yan's movements were, the light ding sound of the armor hitting the ground still reached Ye Jingrong's ears.

Lowering his arms, he looked in disbelief at the man who knelt down to plead guilty to him regardless of his status, Ye Jingrong put his trembling hand on Ming Yan's shoulder, and said in a hoarse voice: "My lord, why don't you do this, Jing Rong accepts it." I can't bear it, I can't bear it!"

How can a person who has always kneeled down to kneel down to his parents kneel down to him?

"Rong'er, I'm sorry, give me one more chance, Rong'er? Okay? Rong'er!" Ming Yan raised his head, looking at the bewildered person in front of him pleadingly, his body was as firm as a rock, Not moving at all.

He admitted that it was a bit mean and shameless of him to do so, but he had no choice.

"Okay, I'll give it, I'll give it!" Ye Jingrong's cold face was covered with tears, and he chose to compromise almost without thinking.

As long as it is what you want, I will give it. The same is true for what I have, and the same is true for what I don't have.