Chapter 53 The Majestic and Eight-Faced Little Manager

Ye Jingrong watched helplessly as the woman's vanity mirror was moved out of the Rongjun Pavilion and replaced with a pear blossom wood desk.

The plaque of Yunyao Pavilion was smashed to pieces by the servants, and the plaque with the words Rongjun Pavilion written in a flying style was hung up high.

The peonies that Xue Mengyao liked in the courtyard were ruined by the maids, and they were transplanted with the acacia and molan that Ye Jingrong liked.

The corners of Ye Jingrong's mouth were slightly raised, and Ye Jingrong's watery eyes were full of sparks, and it was not difficult to see the joy in them.

"Does Jingrong like it? They are all arranged according to your preferences. Look, that direction is the little book boy who is with Jingrong. He knows Jingrong's preferences like the back of his hand!" Mingyan sensed Ye Jingrong's happy mood, and singled

out Pointing in one direction with one hand, narrowing his eyes slightly, he uttered in a joyful voice.

Ye Jingrong looked in the direction Ming Yan pointed, and as expected, he saw the thin figure of Xiao Ye Zi. Although her petite figure was much weaker than those burly servants, Xiao Ye Ye was amazing at this moment.

With one hand on his hip, he pointed in this direction, then stomped his feet and pointed in that direction, instructing the servants to arrange the Rongjun Pavilion according to his wishes.

Uncontrollably chuckling, Ye Jingrong was amused by this scene!

When he was in Ye Mansion before, Xiao Ye Zi was envious of the chief manager of Ye Mansion, saying that being able to let others see his face is really a sense of accomplishment, and he also wanted to be a majestic man in a big mansion. Little steward!

Up to now, Xiao Yezi has realized half of her original ambition!

"Jing Rong also thinks it's funny, right? The little book boy next to you doesn't recognize his life at all, relying on Jing Rong to support him, now he is a little celebrity in Cheng Wang's mansion, and all the servants of this king's mansion All of them are low-key and flattering him!"

When Ming Yan said this, he shook his head helplessly, quite dumbfounded.

"My lord, Xiao Yezi's character is a little bit out of character, but in fact she has no bad intentions. If the lord doesn't like it, Jing Rong will find a chance to mention him!" Ye Jingrong couldn't figure out the deep meaning of Ming Yan's words

. After the light flickered, he advanced and retreated soundly and tentatively.

"No need, this is very good. When others see that Rong'er's book boy is so prestigious in Cheng Wang's mansion, they should know how important Rong'er is to this king!" Ming Yan hooked Ye Jingrong's strands with one hand

. Qingsi played with it in her hands, her tone was extremely affirmative.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong felt as if he had taken a reassurance.

"So, Jing Rong thanked the lord for Xiao Yezi!"

However, upon hearing this, Ming Yan lowered his face, "How many times has this happened? This king has already said that you are not allowed to talk to this king. Thank you, as this king's concubine, Rong'er deserves this, let's forget it this time, let's not be an example, remember?" He raised his finger and lightly flicked

Ye Jingrong's bright and clean forehead, Ming Yan was annoyed sounded a warning.

"Yes, Jingrong made a note of it!" Ye Jingrong was not afraid of Mingyan's pretentious tone, and when she replied, she was still smiling.

"Well, the emperor will hold a celebration banquet for the king tomorrow, is Rong'er ready?"

"Ready?"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was slightly taken aback. He always thought that the prince had already taken care of everything for him tomorrow!

"Yeah, I'm going to see my parents-in-law, is Jing Rong nervous?" With a smirk on his brows, Ming Yan's tone was extremely frivolous.

See in-laws?

He... He forgot that there is still this stubble?