Chapter 19 Painting the ground as a prison

This is a completely different feeling from Ming Yan's wild and unruly. If Ming Yan is fire, then Ye Jingrong is water. Although it is less scorching and fierce, it adds a bit of tenderness and tolerance.

Watching obsessively, Ming Yan suddenly felt relieved, so what about the husband and wife? Why bother about gender? Compared with Xue Mengyao's delicacy and pretentiousness, the dignified and sensible Jing Rong is more suitable to be his Princess Cheng, and his wife who will spend his whole life with Ming Yan.

In the previous life, although he Mingyan had a single-minded love, he couldn't stop loving the country and only love beauties.

Only after living a lifetime can I realize that there is actually a man in this world who can be so exquisite, beautiful, with bright eyes and a smile, and he can throw away thousands of miles.

Perhaps it was because Ming Yan's gaze was too hot and explicit, Ye Jingrong's face was stained with a thin layer of red, and the plain hands hidden under the brocade quilt tightly squeezed the luxurious mattress under him, and he said goodbye in panic. sight to go.

All this happened so suddenly, it always made Ye Jingrong feel unreal like a dream, that's why he was cautious, not daring to indulge in presumptuousness, for fear that after waking up from the dream, he would still be in that corner of the temple, alone, looking forward day and night , but can no longer look forward to a look back from this person.

Just when Ye Jingrong was thinking wildly, a big hand slipped into the brocade quilt silently, and held his cold plain hand. The gentleness in the palm of that person made Ye Jingrong feel at ease involuntarily.

With a smile on his lips, Ming Yan was like that newly awakened apprentice, frivolously scratching Ye Jingrong's palm with his fingers, seeing that the man's face was even more red, Ming Yan only felt distressed.

These years, he has suffered a lot. As a man, he has to be bossed around, humiliated and tortured by a woman. The embarrassment in it is very unbearable.

"Come here, please invite Cui Shanggong from Shanggong Pavilion, let her rush over quickly, and tell me that my concubine needs a court dress for the celebration banquet in a few days, so don't neglect it."

"Go to invite Master Li from the imperial dining room, and say that the princess of the king is not used to the food in the palace, and ask him to cook some light delicacies. If the princess appreciates it, he will definitely be rewarded." Seeing Ming

Yan Not intending to stop there, Ye Jingrong had an anxious expression on her face, but she had no choice but to stop her and said, "My lord, you must not do this. You have just returned from the border triumphantly. You must not..." "You must not be proud of serving your pet

. Master Gao Gai, but Ying Long dives into the abyss and acts low-key, right? Jing Rong?" Ming Yan took the words with a smile, looking at the person who was worried about him in front of him, the admiration in his eyes became more and more Can't hold back.

On one side is the young master of the Ye family who is full of gems, but is willing to make a prison for him, and on the other side is a villain who is illiterate and only jealous. who?

In vain, he thought he was wise all his life, but in fact he was a poor wretch whose eyes were blinded.

Hearing Ming Yan's answer, Ye Jingrong also knew that he was being abrupt, and Cheng Wang was famous, how could he not know how to hide his strength and bide his time? Rather, he was talking too much.

"My lord, it's Jing Rong who has overstepped."

From the moment he chose to marry as a wife regardless of his own safety, he should have known that from now on, he only needs to abide by his duties as a man's wife, and Gao Tang Yuan Temple has nothing to do with him anymore. His full belly of talents can only be put on the shelf, and there is no room for them to be used again.

As a man, and once a famous unicorn talent, how could Ye Jingrong not feel desolate?

But even if he was given a chance to make another choice, he would still marry into Cheng Wang's mansion without any retreat, just to get closer to the person in front of him!