Chapter 84 Xiao Jingrong is a Bookworm

"Don't bother, even if you do it, you won't be able to eat it!"

Hearing this, Ye Qingran immediately drooped her shoulders, dejectedly, like the eggplant beaten by frost.

She thought that Ye Jingrong was about to leave. Was being the husband and wife of a prince so busy? Can't even make time to have a reunion dinner with your family?

Ye Jingrong could see Ye Qingran's displeasure, and knew that this girl probably misunderstood, so Ye Jingrong patted Ye Qingran's shoulder and continued, "Pack up your things quickly, take what you can take, and take what you can't take." And don't force it, if you live in the palace in the future, you will definitely not be in debt for food and clothing!"

Hearing this, Ye Qingran's eyes lit up instantly, her small mouth opened exaggeratedly, and her tender hands tugged at Ye Jingrong. Ye Jingrong's sleeve robe bouncing around Ye Jingrong, asking questions endlessly, she really didn't have the slightest appearance of a lady, but like a free lark in the forest, unrestrained, straightforward and lively.

"Brother, are you serious? My mother and I can also live in the palace in the future? That's the place where the emperor's family and relatives live. I heard that it is decorated with carved beams and painted pillars. It is resplendent and magnificent. There are servants everywhere, and there are crowds of maidservants!"

Ye Qingran's small face was full of longing, after all she was just a little girl, Ye Jingrong could see through this little curiosity and vanity!

"Of course it's true, but Chengwang's Mansion is not as exaggerated as you said, it's just bigger than Ye's Mansion, and it's more comfortable to live in. Okay, don't talk anymore, help mother pack up quickly! Ye

Jingrong Patting Ye Qingran's head, although the expression on her face was helpless, she was extremely happy.

"Brother, brother, you are so kind, Ran'er will go now!" "Speaking, Ye Qingran, like a vigorous little swallow, quickly rushed towards Ge Xiuwan.

But Ye Qingran was young and ignorant, while Ge Xiuwan was sensible and courteous. It was only natural for the palace to let Jin'er live in her. After all, Jin'er is the husband and wife of His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, but what is it like to bring her family to live with her? What happened, if this fell into the ears of others, they would gossip.

Letting Ye Qingran walk up to Ye Jingrong's face, Ge Xiuwan stretched out her hand and grabbed Ye Jingrong's wrist, frowned and said in a low voice: "Jin'er, this is not right, although the palace is big, it's not bad to make room for it later." The place where two people live, but if this falls into the ears of others, wouldn't it be difficult for you?"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong smiled disapprovingly, then patted the back of Ge Xiuwan's hand with his backhand, and said comfortingly: "Mother, it's okay, the prince has already agreed, besides, Jin'er is not afraid of other people's gossip, such a small matter, Jin'er can handle it well!" Hearing this,

Ge Xiuwan finally felt relieved, and then she was relieved. Nodding his head, Ye Qingran helped him into the inner room again, and went to pack his bags.

And Ye Jingrong watched Ge Xiuwan's back disappear behind the curtain of the inner room, then walked over a few steps, took Ming Yan's big hand, and walked towards the outside of the courtyard.

Didn't the prince say that he wanted to know about his childhood? He told the prince one by one today, but he is very boring, I hope the prince doesn't think he is boring.

Xiao Ye Zi, who was inconvenient to follow Ge Xiuwan into the inner room to pack her luggage, followed Ye Jingrong after turning around in a circle, cleverly pricked up her ears, and secretly prepared to plug him in. Half a word.

Many of the hardships his young master has suffered have been silently concealed, so he won't talk to the prince?

How can this work? Since it is inconvenient for Young Master to speak, Xiao Ye Zi will do it for him. Anyway, Little Ye Zi has the support of Young Master, so he is not afraid of anything.

So, when he came to the cold woodshed that was ventilated on all sides, Ming Yan took a look and thought it was the place where Jing Rong was punished for doing wrong things when he was a child.

Unexpectedly, he pushed open the door and walked in, but the inside was converted into a study room with all kinds of books. From the Four Books and Five Classics to the market vernacular, there are a complete range of categories, but without exception, they are all manuscripts.

Open it and take a look, the neat handwriting is graceful but yet powerful, just like Ye Jingrong, who is soft but strong, hard and soft at the same time!

"If it weren't for the trouble, Jing Rong would really be reluctant to abandon these books here. When she was young, her mother was not favored, and she could only receive a small amount of money from the Ye Mansion for a month, which was barely enough for the three of us, mother and child, as a family. The family of four had no money to buy books, so they could only borrow them from private schools and hand-copied them before giving them back to others.

When Ye Jingrong said this, her eyes were half-closed, her tone was indifferent, quite lightly, as if she did not remember these past events Take it to heart.

However, when Xiao Yezi heard this, her ears twitched, and then she sniffled her nose, and began to complain: "Young master said this lightly. In winter, I copied books until midnight. Only a dim oil lamp was lit, and his eyes were sore, and the dilapidated firewood house was ventilated from all sides. The young master's fingers were trembling, covered with frostbite, and swollen endlessly. Ten years of bitterness, the sadness in it, how could it be The young master made it clear in one or two sentences? "

While talking, the round cat's eyes began to burst into tears again. This little leaf is almost made of water, and it will open the gate to release the flood at every turn, so that Ming Yan wants to scold him, but he doesn't know what to do. Open your mouth!

This is for no reason, as if he Mingyan bullied him.

"Little Ye Zi, talk too much! Didn't I just ask you to copy a few copies? See how wronged you are! "

Ye Jingrong seemed to have remembered something interesting, walked over with a chuckle, raised his hand and touched Xiao Ye Zi's head, but he didn't know that, with this comfort, Xiao Ye Zi's grievances came out, and his crying voice became even louder. louder.

However, his grievance was not because he copied a few books for Ye Jingrong, which was originally voluntary, but because the young master despised his ugly handwriting, like a dog crawling, saying that he was wasting paper. Since then, the young master has been He was no longer allowed to help copy books, but gave him a few scraps of scrap paper, and supervised him to practice handwriting.

Xiao Yezi was always restless, the young master forced him to sit on the bench, it was like putting him in jail, he would turn his head and shake his butt every few minutes, he was extremely anxious, so he perfunctory to the end, Didn't he get any results?

But Xiao Yezi really doesn't think her handwriting is ugly, at most it's a little crooked, in fact, she can read it clearly if she carefully distinguishes it, but it hurts her eyes a bit!

No... no grievances, Xiao Yezi loves the young master, the young master's hand fell to the root of the disease, and in winter he developed frostbite, the young master didn't know how to feel sorry for himself, and he practiced playing the piano day and night, and his fingertips were covered with blood. Bandages don't rest either.

Xiao Yezi advises you, you still smiled and said it's okay, no matter how much the prince likes those songs, you don't have to act too hastily and hurt yourself! "

Xiao Ye Zi's mouth is unguarded, she says whatever comes to her mind, her face is crying like a little tabby cat, but she shakes out every word of the suffering Ye Jingrong has suffered.

Hearing Ye Jingrong was really annoyed at these words. She opened her mouth and wanted to say something, but when she saw the little guy in front of her crying so miserably, she sighed softly and swallowed all the words back. Ming Yan knew that little Ye

Zi This is for him to hear, the dark and light intertwine in a pair of deep eyes, which made Ming Yan frowned in distress. He waved his hand and sent

Xiao Ye Zi out, after Xiao Ye Ye closed the door of the firewood room, Ming Yan Yan stepped forward suddenly, and hugged Ye Jingrong tightly in his arms. With some strength in his arms, Ye Jingrong's shoulders hurt! His

eyes were scarlet, and Ming Yan's tone of voice was also a little fierce.

"There are so many things, you don't tell this king about any of them, and you hide everything from this king. When you marry this king, you are my wife. As a husband, don't you even have the right to know?" Ming

Yan I was very angry, but I was angry with myself, where did I go when I was angry? What did you do? Why didn't he appear in front of his wife like a hero, but let his Rong'er suffer so much and suffer so much!

"My lord, at that time, Jing Rong was ashamed to say it, and he didn't dare to say it. Jing Rong's affection for you could only be kept in his heart, fearing that others would not accept it, and even more afraid of discrediting the lord. , but it's not the right path after all, Jingrong is alone, she is not afraid of anything, but she absolutely cannot drag the prince into the water!" When Ye Jingrong said this

, the corners of Ye Jingrong's eyes were a little red, but there was a smile on his face.

Those days were Ye Jingrong's hardest days, but they were not the darkest days. He had hope in his heart. Year.

All his efforts were in vain, the hope in his heart was wiped out, and sometimes he even had the idea of ​​committing suicide, but in the end he still didn't give up. It's not that he was reluctant to give up this cruel life, but it was just that he was reluctant not to hear even a single bit of news from the prince in the future!

"You think about everything for me, who thinks about you? I owe you so much, how should I repay it?" Ming Yan's arms locked tightly on the person in his arms, his voice was low and hoarse, what was in his heart now What I thought was all a fluke of lost and recovered.

In his last life, he actually failed this person? Since he thought he was upright and wise all his life, didn't he cruelly trample on this person's infatuation?

"But hasn't the lord already promised Jing Rong a wedding dress with red clouds and white hair? Jing Rong doesn't want compensation, but only hopes that the lord will be willing to stay with Jing Rong for the rest of his life!"

From the beginning to the end, he only had this one wish. In fact, to realize this wish, it is simple and easy to say, but it is difficult to say that it is beyond the sky. It is Ming Yan's attitude to get to the bottom of it.

Ye Jingrong has never doubted his own vision, His Royal Highness Cheng Wang of Mingyou Kingdom, the general who can guard one country's territory, will naturally be a good destination.