Chapter 45 Ming Yan's Attitude

The corners of his mouth curled up, and Ming Yan's footsteps accelerated a bit, but he never thought that before stepping into the Rongjun Pavilion, he would get the news from the servant that 'Xue Mengyao came to visit him while he was not in the mansion' .

"Damn it, did Jingrong get hurt? What does this king raise you for? Pass me an order, and Xue Mengyao is not allowed to step into the palace of Cheng Wang in the future." Ming Yan yelled at the trembling slaves and maids

. After that, he turned around and pushed open the door of Rongjun Pavilion impatiently.

"Rong'er, Rong'er, where are you? The king is back!" The worry in his heart made Ming Yan lose his sense of control, he violently lifted the drawn curtain, and called out eagerly.

As a result, as soon as he stepped into the main hall, Ming Yan saw Ye Jingrong's thin figure, and the protruding Adam's apple rolled up and down, making Ming Yan disappear in an instant!

Rong'er was wearing the red war cloak that he took off before he left. He was sitting at the desk with one hand leaning on his face, his long eyelashes flickering like crow feathers, as if he was drowsy , but insisted not to let myself fall asleep.

The warm yellow candlelight shone on the delicate face of that person, bringing with it a somewhat unearthly aura, so beautiful that Ming Yan couldn't move his eyes.

As if disturbed by Ming Yan's loud yelling just now, Ye Jingrong's eyes widened a little, after seeing Ming Yan's figure in his eyes, he suddenly woke up, his brows were beaming with joy, and he turned towards Ming Yan with his bare feet. welcome over.

"My lord, you're back, it's all because of your poor scenery. I promised to wait for you to come back, but I fell asleep by myself!"

Hearing this, Ming Yan felt sorry for him even more. I am afraid that after waiting for him for a long time, the lit candle was already half burned, and a lot of candle tears flowed out and solidified in the tray below.

Quickly stepped forward, Ming Yan leaned over and picked up Ye Jingrong, and then strode towards the bed.

"My lord heard from the servant girls that Xue Mengyao came here this afternoon. On the surface, that woman appeared to be cowardly, but in fact she had a vicious heart. How is Rong'er? Was she hurt?" Hearing Ming Yan's comment on Xue Mengyao, Ye

Jingrong There was some joy in her heart, her warm eyes lit up, and the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously.

But because he was lowering his head at this moment, the broken hair on his forehead intentionally or unintentionally covered the expression on his face, which caused Ming Yan to not notice the secret joy on Ye Jingrong's face at all.

Seeing Ye Jingrong bowing his head and not answering, Ming Yan had a bad premonition, bowed his head, with three points of eagerness in his tone, Ming Yan asked again: "Is Rong'er hurt? "

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong subconsciously raised his cuffs to hide his wrists, and then replied in a calm voice: "My lord, your appearance is fine."

This deliberate small movement naturally cannot hide from Ming Yan's eyes , His eyes flickered, Ming Yan grabbed Ye Jingrong's plain hand, and unexpectedly grabbed the sleeve robe to the crook of his arm.

On the white skin, the purple bruises were particularly conspicuous. After seeing this scene, Ming Yan's eyes suddenly turned scarlet.

"No problem? Then what's going on?" Ming Yan's tone became a little irritable, but the strength of his subordinates was much lighter, as if he was angry but couldn't bear it!

"My lord, this... it's just that Jing Rong accidentally knocked on the corner of the table!" Ye Jingrong's eyes flickered, and he tried to withdraw his hand, but failed.