Chapter 33 Together in Life and Together in Death

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong closed his eyes halfway, squeezed the military order in his bare hands, and then nodded solemnly!

No matter what the request is, he will agree, even if he is asked to die immediately, he is willing!

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan's eyes suddenly sank, and the next moment, he spoke in a slightly fierce tone: "Listen, this king's request is that the king wants your people, and even more so. Xin, this king is alive, you have to be by his side, and if this king dies, you will be buried with him. Be cautious..."

But before Ming Yan finished speaking, Ye Jingrong, who was much bolder, tilted his head back slightly, and buried himself in Ming Yan's neck.

The warm and jade-like eyes stared unblinkingly at Ming Yan's knife-like profile, Ye Jingrong smiled slightly, and responded with slightly curved eyebrows: "My lord, this is not a request at all, even if you don't mention it, Jing Rong I also think so!"

Hearing these words, Ming Yan was slightly taken aback, her thin lips were pursed tightly, her eyes flickered, as if she saw the last scene before her rebirth.

His Rong'er resolutely bumped his head to death in front of the stele, even without his request, he was willing to be buried with him.

This king knows that you not only think so, you have already done so.

Stretching out his arms, wrapping around Ye Jingrong's slender waist, the elegant fragrance of this person lingers on the tip of his nose, making Ming Yan mesmerized.

How lucky he was to have another chance to hold this person in his arms.

How can a husband ask for a wife like this?

After pestering Ye Jingrong for a while, news came from the palace, saying that Ming Yan should enter the palace quickly!

Hearing the servant's report, Ming Yan sighed helplessly, it seemed that he was quite reluctant, but no matter how reluctant he was, he had to leave for now, so as not to blame his father and make him difficult to explain!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's eyes flickered slightly, Mo Ruo inadvertently asked: "My lord is returning to court, hasn't he entered the palace to report to His Majesty?" Turning over from the bed,

Ye Jingrong stood with bare feet On the cold ground, he took over the white armor that Ming Yan had removed from his body, and turned to serve Ming Yan to put on the purple python robe worn by the face sanctuary.

Dressing up, wearing a belt, everything is very natural. Ye Jingrong has rehearsed every step in his mind countless times, for fear that Ming Yan will be annoyed if he does not do it well enough, but he never thought about it until today. , he had the opportunity to move the thoughts in his mind into reality.

"No, I rode back to the house as soon as I entered the city gate. Jingrong should not be so busy, the ground is cold, go to bed, I can do these things myself!

" I wore the jade badge on my waist, but I never thought that Ye Jingrong's lower lip was bitten to death with her white teeth, and she refused to let go for a long time!

"My lord, let Jing Rong come, this is what Jing Rong should do!"

Hearing this, Ming Yan hesitated for a while, but stopped arguing, and slowly withdrew his hand, Ming Yan turned to Opening his arms, he let Ye Jingrong wear the jade plaque for him and straighten his robes.

The plain hand gently patted his chest, and then slowly brushed across the front of his clothes, Ming Yan half-closed his eyes, looking at his husband's wife's eyes that were always warm but now full of seriousness, his Adam's apple is insignificant After checking and scrolling up and down, I was inexplicably moved.