Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161 Returning to Kyoto

    Since he had to pass through the land of Miaojiang when he set out for the expedition, it is natural that he must pass by this place again this time when he returns to the dynasty, but this time, there is no strange poisonous insect Gu technique blocking the way. Ming Yan led Chi Yan The army left Miaojiang smoothly all the way, and gradually approached from the direction of the capital of Mingyou country.

The army left in a mighty way, and no one noticed. In the place covered by the bushes, there was a short figure in a cloak hiding there. The eyes exposed through the gap in the cloak were staring at Ye Jingrong without blinking. After a while, the man gave a low laugh, and then said to himself: "I finally found you!"

After standing still for a while, the figure in the cloak suddenly stood alone. The feet touched the ground, and then flew up, rushing towards the distance.

The petite figure quickly disappeared into the dense jungle, but before that, I don't know whether the person was careless or didn't care at all, and let the autumn wind blowing off the black cloak covering his head, the petite figure under the cloak In an instant, the figure showed Lushan's true face, a baby face with big eyes and white skin?

Ye Jingrong, who had returned to the capital of Mingyou Kingdom at this moment, did not know that he was already being missed. At this moment, he seemed to be disturbed by the lively sound of gongs and drums outside the carriage.

Ye Jingrong should have thought a long time ago, the prince won another battle this time, how could the people of Mingyou Kingdom not go out to meet their ever-victorious general in person?

Listen, the screams that belong to women, the growls of men, the promised girls who have not left the cabinet should be reserved? Should married women abide by women's ethics? Right now all the rules have been thrown to the back of the mind, all the old and young women and children in the entire Mingyou country are running around to tell each other about the triumphant return of the prince, cheering endlessly.

I have to admit that Ye Jingrong is a bit tasteful, he has always known how popular the prince is in the Nether Kingdom, but he knows it, and after seeing it with his own eyes, it's a completely different matter.

But when Ye Jingrong was depressed, Ming Yan, who was wearing a mocking phoenix mask, lifted the curtain, bowed his body and poked his head into the carriage, and then spread his generous palm towards Ye Jingrong.

Ye Jingrong couldn't figure out what the prince's intention was, so he didn't know how to respond. He just raised his eyes and glanced at Ming Yan coolly, then missed his sight, and said in a calm tone: "The prince is not in Baoju. .He waved to the common people, and suddenly got into the carriage, what are you going to do?"

Hearing the bitter words, Ming Yan knew that his arrogant wife was taking pleasure in this, and it was rare to see his wife so awkward On the other hand, Ming Yan felt a little strange for a while!

After a long while, a low laugh came from his throat, but Ye Jingrong was very annoyed by this move, is the prince looking at him as a joke? Although he also felt that he was a little unreasonable when he suddenly became naive.

He raised his head and glared at Ming Yan. Ye Jingrong was about to say something, but at this moment, the man suddenly reached out and grabbed his wrist, and then with a strong force, he grabbed the unsuspecting Ye Jingrong. into the arms.

Then, before Ye Jingrong had time to question, the scene in front of him was turned upside down, and the fear of his feet leaving the ground suddenly made Ye Jingrong subconsciously grasp Ming Yan's neck tightly, and then buried his head in Ming Yan's chest.

This bastard, relying on his lightness skills, would surprise him every time and break into a cold sweat.

But soon, Ye Jingrong didn't have the heart to blame Ming Yan for being bad, he bravely opened his eyes, and when he lowered his eyes slightly, he saw the streets of Kyoto. on those bustling crowds.

The people who were surrounding the carriage were all the distant figures of Ming Yan with their heads up, and at the same time, Ye Jingrong also vaguely heard the whispers from the people.

"Hey? Why did the lord fly away? I really hate it. I finally got to see the lord. It's fine if I didn't see the real face. I didn't even take a look at the figure, and there was no one in front of me!" "Why

, Are you still not satisfied with this? Didn't you see someone in the prince's arms? Do you think it could be the Princess Cheng who has always been invisible?" "So what if it's Princess Cheng, I just took a few

glances He didn't have any wrong thoughts, did he just instigate the prince to leave so soon?" "

Don't you know? It is said that Princess Cheng is weak and will fall down when the wind blows. It is so noisy here, the prince must feel distressed, you I don't know, the neighbors passed on this Princess Cheng very magically, and some people said that he is a vixen who has practiced for thousands of years, and he is so charming that he seduced the soul of the prince the first time he saw him. He will obey everything and give him every kind of favor!"

"What kind of vixen? Isn't Princess Cheng a man?"

"Yes, a male vixen!"

Ye Jingrong listened to the unavoidable conversations of the common people, but But he wasn't angry about it, he just thought it was funny.

Didn't you expect that his reputation as a blue-faced disaster has already become known to everyone? He was actually involved with monsters, ghosts, and snake gods. It's really scary that such false rumors have spread into such an outrageous version?

Ye Jingrong didn't intend to pay attention, he was not afraid of the slanting shadow, he was no longer the Ye Jingrong who walked out of the courtyard at the beginning, he was trembling like walking on thin ice back then, this rumor might give him a headache and he would spend some days, but Now, Ye Jingrong is not afraid, if the three of you become tigers, can there be any troubles?

The prince will definitely protect him, and wait for the day when he can prove himself, and this rumor will be self-defeating.

Ye Jingrong stared lightly at the people talking on the street, her heart was calm, but at this moment, Dao Yan's red figure inadvertently broke into Ye Jingrong's eyes.

Although the person hid behind everyone and covered his face with a veil, Ye Jingrong still recognized her. Isn't this the maid Bichi next to Xue Mengyao? This time, appearing in the street in a graceful and luxurious outfit, Ye Jingrong had doubts in his heart?

Bichi is here, but Xue Mengyao is not, and where is this person wearing a maid's costume? Chaitoufeng, Jin Buyao, could it be that something interesting happened during the days when he didn't pay attention? It seems that after returning to the palace, he will inquire carefully!

Thinking of this, Ye Jingrong half-closed her eyes, and buried her head in Ming Yan's chest again. At this point, Xue Mengyao is no longer his threat, and although this Bichi is a little cautious, but for him It's nothing to be afraid of, as long as this person is smarter and doesn't take the initiative to provoke him, he won't bother to use his thoughts to deal with these little guys, just let them fend for themselves.

all the way. Returning to the palace in a blatant manner, Ming Yan settled Ye Jingrong in the Rongjun Pavilion, and then rushed into the palace to return to his command.

And Ye Jingrong also took this opportunity to recruit Honglian, the eldest girl of the palace, and asked her to learn to be smart and inquire about what happened between the second miss of the Xue family and her personal maid?

After taking the order, Honglian stepped back in an orderly manner, and now Ye Jingrong is almost in charge of Chengwang Mansion, Honglian secretly rejoiced countless times that she made a wise choice and chose to get on the same boat with Young Master Ye.

As for the young master's order, Hong Lian secretly made up her mind to perform well, try her best to find out, and make the young master pay more attention to herself.

Ye Jingrong originally thought that the matter entrusted to Honglian would take a lot of time to investigate clearly even without going through twists and turns, but the facts far exceeded Ye Jingrong's expectations. There's a lot of noise!

Hong Lian hadn't left the house for two hours, but she had already figured out the cause and effect of the future, and then hurried back to Prince Cheng's mansion to find Ye Jingrong for a reply.

Ming Yan hadn't come back from the palace yet, Ye Jingrong had nothing to do, after a little hesitation, he just listened to gossip to pass the time!

It wasn't until Honglian explained the whole story clearly that Ye Jingrong understood it and solved the lingering doubts in his heart? Why did Xue Mengyao not appear on the street, but a luxurious Bichi?

It turned out that Xue Mengyao had been pregnant with a child since the last time when she came to Cheng Wang's mansion to make troubles. Of course, that child would not be the prince's heir, but the second prince Ming Yi's offspring!

Xue Mengyao was just a pawn of Ming Yi, and if she couldn't continue to seduce Ming Yan, there was no need for her to exist. Originally relying on the child in her stomach, no matter how cruel Ming Yi was, she would not deny her child. But Xue Mengyao didn't know what kind of evil he had fallen into. Why did he dare to come to Cheng Wang's mansion to pretend to be infatuated when he was carrying someone else's child in his belly? After being tortured by Ye Jingrong and thrown out of the mansion unceremoniously, Xue Mengyao's fetus became gassy, ​​and the fetus was almost lost.

If he just rested at ease, the child could still be born smoothly, but Xue Mengyao used to beat and scold her personal servants before, seeing her lose power, Bichi's vicious thoughts could no longer be suppressed, and even planned to get rid of Xue Mengyao's child and tried everything He managed to replace Xue Mengyao and climbed onto Ming Yi's bed.

Finally, until this day, after Bichi turned around, she completely regarded Xue Mengyao as a thorn in her side and a thorn in her flesh, and Xue Mengyao, who was regarded as a disgrace by the Xue family, had no support at all. concubine. Bichi has some small tricks, relying on his own cleverness, he was quite favored by Ming Yi for a while. In this way, he married into the second prince's mansion, and because he failed to complete the task of assassinating Ming Yan, he was completely abandoned by Ming Yi. Xue Mengyao naturally did not have a good life.