Chapter 129 Isn't it annoying?

Seeing this girl finally knew how to restrain himself, Xie Chengkun's expression eased a lot, but even so, he still let out a heavy snort from his nose, and then warned in a rough voice: "Little girl, I warn you, don't think about it." To hook up with soldiers in the military camp, don't think that you can be unscrupulous with the support of the prince, and let me see your shameless debauchery, I will assign you to be a military prostitute!" Hearing this, Ye Hua

instantly His face turned pale, his lips trembled and he tried to defend himself, but he couldn't utter a single word!

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yezi twitched the corners of her mouth, she couldn't hold her breath anymore, where did this rude monk come from? Open your mouth to scold others without even giving a reason, bullying others, right?

Taking a step forward, she opened her arms and stood in front of Ye Hua. Little Ye Zi raised her chin, and contradicted without losing any momentum: "Who are you? Where did you come from? Bullying people, right? Which one of you Did your eyes see our little painting seduce people? If you want me to tell you, it's clear that you are uneasy and kind, why are there so many people, only you have such sharp eyes?"

Hearing this, Xie Chengkun blushed suddenly, The copper bell-like eyes are wide open, and the shiny forehead is burning with anger!

He was a dumb person, and Xiao Yezi, who could speak so eloquently, couldn't falter a word immediately, Xie Chengkun gave Ye Hua a hard look, then turned and left.

Seeing Xie Chengkun fleeing without a fight, Xiao Ye Zi was very proud, and then remembered Ye Hua's cowardice, Xiao Ye Zi turned around and wanted to chatter a few words, but when she turned her head, what caught her eyes was Ye Hua's red eyes, Xiao Ye Zi opened her mouth, but finally decided to keep silent.

Speaking of which, Ye Hua's previous experience was even more miserable than his. He was with the young master, and although he lived a poor life, he had not been maliciously insulted by others. As for Ye Hua, to be honest, Xiao Ye Zi didn't know how he lived to be so big, and it was not easy to think about it, so he really couldn't blame him for his cowardly temperament.

Thinking of this, Xiao Ye Zi's heart suddenly softened, she walked over and patted Ye Hua on the shoulder to comfort her, and then continued to return to her post, standing at attention like a door god.

After the family feast was over, the sky was completely dark, and the soldiers all returned to their tents to rest. The whole valley was quiet, except for a bright full moon hanging on the cliff in the distance.

But at this moment, a small head popped out of a plain white tent, and the sky was so dark that you couldn't see it with your hands. Only when you got closer did you realize that it was Ye Hua who was scolded by Xie Chengkun today.

Ye Hua was arranged to share a tent with Xiao Ye Zi. Seeing Xiao Ye Zi sleeping soundly and soundly, and even snoring heartlessly, Ye Hua sighed softly, but couldn't fall asleep anyway. There was no one to confide in the grievance in his heart, so he wanted to get out of the tent to get some air.

With one foot deep and one foot shallow, she came to the crooked neck tree behind the mountain. Ye Hua squatted in front of the root of the tree, hugged herself tightly with her arms, and buried her head in the crook of her arms.

I always knew that I was not likable, but I never thought that even people who only met him once would hate him so much? Since he came to the military camp, he has always been cautious in his life, for fear of offending someone who shouldn't be offended, and making the young master suffer from him, but even so, he still can't escape the fate of being hated by others.

Thinking about it, Ye Hua couldn't control her emotions, her eyes became more and more astringent, and in the end, her back was heaving and her back was even choked up.

He really hated himself more and more one by one!

But at this moment, there was a sudden rustling sound from the dead trees in the distance, and Ye Hua became alert instantly, then wiped away tears indiscriminately, and raised her head.

Although he has no experience in marching and fighting, he still understands the most basic common sense. In the middle of the night, the soldiers were all asleep, so who else could have made the noise besides him, could it be the enemy?

Ye Hua subconsciously wanted to turn around and run away, but after a moment of hesitation, she gritted her teeth and stood there!

No, he can't run away, he has to overcome his timid character, he doesn't want to see other people's contemptuous eyes again!

Clenching her fists tightly, Ye Hua slowly moved her stiff calf, getting closer to the place where the sound was made just now.

Seeing that he was about to reach his destination, Ye Hua's heart was about to jump out of his throat, but even so, Ye Hua still mustered up the courage to run away without turning around. Instead, after taking a deep breath, he raised his head with difficulty. With legs, I want to go one step further.

But at this moment, a dazzling light suddenly reflected from the grass, and all of Ye Hua's pretentious courage vanished in fright. After a terrified scream, Ye Hua couldn't care less about anything, Turn around and run. But what frightened him even more was still behind. The moment he turned around, there was a sudden strong force that pulled his sleeve robe. Ye Hua was weak. Unprepared, Ye Hua's eyes widened and she fell backwards.

It's over, it's dead, the light just now must be a will-o'-the-wisp, it must be a will-o'-the-wisp, right, is he about to be brutally killed by the ghost?

But the next moment, Ye Hua fell into a broad embrace, and immediately stiffened into a wooden figure, Ye Hua turned his head mechanically.

What came into view was a bald, reckless man with a Chinese character face, a high nose bridge, and thick eyebrows, who could make Ye Hua shiver just by staring.

Is it... the general who scolded him during the day? this late? Why is he here? Could it be... Could it be because he hated him so much, so he followed him all the way, trying to kill him?

Then... what happened to that white light just now? Ye Hua swallowed, boldly scanned Xie Chengkun from feet to head, and found the answer after seeing Xie Chengkun's gleaming head.

Realizing that this little girl dared to look at him secretly, Xie Chengkun immediately glared, and Ye Hua hurriedly looked away in fright, and then broke free from Xie Chengkun's arms. Ye Hua shrank her neck, lowered her head, behaved He apologized: "My lord, I... I didn't intend to offend you,... I'll leave now, so I don't get in your eyes!"

After speaking, Ye Hua rubbed oil on the soles of her feet and wanted to run away, but The big hand outstretched by Xie Chengkun grabbed the collar of the back shirt!

"Little bastard, seeing me is like seeing a ghost, where are you going?"

Xie Chengkun's rough growl rang in his ears, and Ye Hua's head was almost retracted into his chest in fright, trembling Talking like a chick who saw a wolf, seeing the man impatiently shaking his collar, Ye Hua could only speak tremblingly: "Back to the adults, little... It doesn't mean that, the small one... the small one is just..."

Stumbled and couldn't even utter a word, Ye Hua faltered for a while, then completely gave up struggling, and let Xie Chengkun throw it around like a dead fish go.

Xie Chengkun wrinkled his head, and was about to yell again, but at this moment, the sound of grievance whimpering came to his ears. Xie Chengkun was taken aback immediately, and then he hurriedly pulled him out of the air as if he had been burned. Zhong gave it down.

"My mother, I didn't do anything! Why are you crying? Let others see and think I have done something to you?" But hearing

this, Ye Hua sobbed even harder, and even The tendency to want to cry loudly, seeing this scene, Xie Chengkun was a little at a loss, he has lived so long, has he never seen a man cry like a woman? For a moment, I felt a little itchy, and wanted to bully him even more!

"Why are you crying? Hold it back for me!" With a stern face, he pretended to be ferocious and roared. Ye Hua was so frightened that he immediately got stuck, and after a mournful cry, he fell silent!

Seeing Ye Hua's appearance, Xie Chengkun's frown did not loosen, and then he scolded dissatisfiedly: "What big and small, you can say whatever you want, I'm not a tiger , can I still eat you?" It's not a tiger, but it's more ferocious than a tiger, Ye Hua pursed her mouth secretly, and slandered silently in her heart.

"My lord, please let me go... I know you don't like me, I will never appear in front of you again, really!" Ye Hua blushed, and then raised three fingers and put them next to her head , pitifully and confidently opened the door.

But when Xie Chengkun heard this, he turned his face immediately? What? No longer appearing in front of Lao Tzu? Then I come to see you when I miss you, do you still want to avoid me?

"No, you come here for me. When did I say that I don't like you? How dare you speculate about my mind?" Holding Ye Hua in his arms, Xie Chengkun turned his nose and raised his eyes, obviously out of anger Not light.

Unprepared, she bumped into Xie Chengkun's chest all of a sudden. Ye Hua felt that the pain in her nose was not her own, but she just groaned, and dared not resist!

And you said you didn't like him? If you don't like him, why would you come forward and scold him in an unfamiliar situation? Why deny it now? Anyway, he is just a small follower by the young master's side, he has no power or power, why don't he just let him be rubbed, abused and scolded?

Seeing Ye Hua's listless appearance, Xie Chengkun became even more anxious. He has been so carefree since he was a child, and his love life is also blank. He can't tell how he feels about Ye Hua, but he just wants to bully him at the first sight. Moreover, only allow myself to bully him!

It's soft, like a little bunny, you can burst into tears when you poke it down with your finger, it's so cute!