Chapter 94 Wicked Old Guy!

Ye Jingrong definitely wouldn't use this thing on Ming Yan, but he was a little curious, what kind of medicine is it that can make people regret for life?

"Master, this is...?" Ye Jingrong asked with doubts.

"Hey, this is eunuch medicine, take a bite, and I'm sure that grandson won't be able to lift it up for the rest of his life!" As if he had already seen Ming Yan's irritable and furious appearance due to some obstacles, Prophet Fu stroked his goatee, Laughing is a face of treachery.

This is too immoral, right? Ye Jingrong never imagined that the majestic medical sage who hangs the pot to help the world can be so harmful when he uses insidious tricks?

"Master, this is absolutely unacceptable, the prince is not someone else, he...is an apprentice...

" Husband! "Seeing Ye Jingrong hesitating, unable to say these two words for a long time, Ming Yan, who had been standing outside the door at some time, answered the words with a cold face. He opened his legs and walked in openly

. , Mingyan glanced at Ye Jingrong indifferently, then took out the pack of medicine powder from Ye Jingrong's hand, put it in his hand and rubbed it gently with his fingertips.

"Erge medicine? It's new, did Jing Rong learn medical skills just to make this kind of cheap thing to deal with me? "Ming Yan's tone was not friendly. He was really annoyed. It was not because of the package of medicine powder, but because of the relationship between him and Jing Rong. Is it just so difficult for Jing Rong to speak? In Rong's heart, is this something shameful?

"My lord, I..." I swallowed all the words I wanted to explain under Ming Yan's scorching stare. In the pair of deep eyes, he saw a deep hurt look, which made him lose his mind for a moment. The plain hand

squeezed the sleeve robe tightly, and Ye Jingrong lowered his eyes and began to reflect. What did he do wrong? Let the prince show such an expression?

And that sentence, Husband, has already shocked Prophet Fu to the point of being speechless. In the end, this rude son-in-law actually has that kind of relationship with his precious apprentice, so why didn't the apprentice say it earlier, asking him to be an old man? Such a big oolong? Also eunuch? If this gets out, where will he put his face as a medical saint?

"Hehe, misunderstanding, misunderstanding!" Touching his face in embarrassment, Prophet Fu bowed his back, desperately wanting to run away, but was stopped by Ming Yan's yell.

"Stop.

Hearing this, Prophet Fu stiffened his legs, then turned his head mechanically, and asked with a sneer at Ming Yan, who was ashen-faced: "Old man, I've been tired all day, if there's nothing else to do , old man, I will go back to the house to rest. After Ming Yan heard this, he turned a deaf ear at all, and just said to himself: "This eunuch is confiscated by this king. In addition, I will give this king an aphrodisiac. The medicine is strong but not harmful to the body. Hearing this, I still don't know what to do." Ye Jingrong, who was thinking about it, suddenly opened his eyes wide, and then suddenly raised his head, facing the direction of Prophet Fu, shaking his head vigorously to signal. After seeing Ye Jingrong's hint, Prophet Fu swallowed and waved it

uncooperatively Waving his hand: "No, there is no such medicine, the medicine is strong and does not hurt the body, why don't you want the kind of medicine that is not poisonous and can kill people? "With a cold snort, Prophet Fu sneered and said sarcastically.

Hearing this, Ming Yan was not annoyed, he could only curl his lips, and said coldly: "No, is it? The senior doesn't need to go back to the house to rest, and go directly to the prison of the palace. Presumably, the charge of trying to assassinate the prince will make the senior live more comfortably in the prison!

"You rude bastard, how dare you threaten this old man? I tell you, this old man always prefers softness to hard work!" Throwing a reassuring look at Ye Jingrong, Prophet Fu yelled at Ming Yan with his neck stuck.

Ming Yan has seen too much of this method of using rage to cover up a guilty conscience, and there is not even a trace of waves in his eyes. Ming Yan just lazily gestured to the servants who were standing by, and gave Fu Prophet a shock. I'm out of ideas. "Don't, don't, don't do it, old man... Is it okay for me to give it to you? You bastard Chengwang, you robber." Seeing that those equally rude servants really dared to come over and pull him, Prophet Fu immediately gave in. , took out a pack of medicine powder and stuffed it into Ming Yan's hand, then turned around and left angrily, firstly because he was so angry, secondly, he was really ashamed to face his apprentice with his weak bones.

Just like that, he left him and ran for his life alone, Ye Jingrong said. With a desperate and helpless look on his face, he stretched out his plain hand to keep him, but the cold-faced Ming Yan grabbed his white wrist.

Clamping the bag of so-called aphrodisiac with two fingers and gently brushing the corner of Ye Jingrong's thin lips, Ming Yan sneered again, then pulled Ye Jingrong and walked towards Rongjun Pavilion mercilessly.

My lord...My lord, listen to my explanation! "There were too many servant girls coming and going along the way, Ye Jingrong was thin-skinned, so she could only lower her voice and beg to Ming Yan.

But this time, Ming Yan was uncharacteristically, and Sen Han's expression never eased.

"Yesterday you said To explain, this king listened, but today, this king will not listen! "He didn't even turn his head. Only such an unkind word reached Ye Jingrong's ears, which made Ye Jingrong's heart go cold. Hearing the words, Ye Jingrong couldn't help but bitterness in his mouth,

and until he stepped into the The gate of Rongjun Pavilion was locked by someone, and he was still in a daze without recovering.

Sitting on the bed, when Ye Jingrong came to his senses, the first thing that caught his eye was Ming Yan's straight silhouette, and the man with a pair of strong and powerful hands, opened the medicine package, sprinkled the whole package of aphrodisiac into the teacup, then added tea, and shook it gently, so that the medicine powder could be completely dissolved in the teacup. In the tea.

Immediately afterwards, Ye Jingrong saw Ming Yan walking towards him with tea, the expression on that person's face was too dangerous, for a moment, all the words Ye Jingrong wanted to say were blocked in his throat, and he couldn't utter a single word .

"Drink it!" Ming Yan gave Ye Jingrong no chance to refuse the short and irresistible order.

Lowering her eyes, staring blankly at the cup of tea mixed with special ingredients, Ye Jingrong pursed her thin lips tightly, her arms seemed to be filled with lead, and she didn't move for a long time.

What is the prince angry about? That pack of medicine powder that makes people unable to lift it? But it is impossible for him to use it on Ming Yan, so what's the matter with this cup of tea? His punishment?

aphrodisiac? Such absurd punishment, I am afraid that only the person in front of him can think of it?

"My lord, you...

"Drink it! "Ming Yan's patience seems to have been completely exhausted. Ye Jingrong just started what he wanted to say, but was interrupted by Ming Yan's cold voice. He raised his head and glanced at Ming Yan with a stern expression

. His expression became stubborn and humiliated, then he stretched out his hand, snatched the teacup from Ming Yan's hand, raised his head and drank it down.

Holding the empty teacup tightly in his palm, Ye Jingrong lowered his head again , silent, without a word of extraneous words, the huge Rongjun Pavilion was eerily silent at the moment.

A head of black hair spread from his shoulders, covering Ye Jingrong's face, his dark expression and the undetectable moisture in the corners of his eyes.

The master is worthy of being a holy doctor, this medicine is really strong, just after drinking a cup of tea, Ye Jingrong felt a hot current rushing from his abdomen to his forehead, and his breathing became rapid involuntarily.

His normally cool face turned crimson, Ye Jingrong only felt his cheeks were hot, the air he sucked into his lungs was clearly cool, but when he breathed it out from his nostrils again, it would become hot and scalding.

Both hands suddenly clenched into fists, causing sharp nails to be embedded in the palms. At the same time, Ye Jingrong bit his lower lip to death with his white teeth, wanting to remind himself with the pain that he must not make any shameful sounds.

Ming Yan was standing still in front of Ye Jingrong at this moment, watching this man's chest heaving violently, even the corners of his eyes were red, most of the resentment in his heart disappeared, and at the same time, he regretted what he did just now .

"Rong'er,..." Ming Yan put his hand on Ye Jingrong's shoulder, his tone softened a lot, but before he could say what he wanted to apologize, Ye Jingrong waved his big hand away unceremoniously.

"Go away, don't touch me!" He raised his head suddenly, his eyes were already moist, Ye Jingrong stretched out his hand to cover Ming Yan's chest, and pushed him back hard.

Ming Yan didn't check for a while, and was pushed staggeringly by Ye Jingrong, who was really helpless, and took a few steps backwards before he barely stabilized his figure.

"Jing Rong. You..." In the middle of the sentence, he swallowed the second half of the sentence. Ming Yan was a little annoyed, but not angry. It is true that he did something too far, so he should suppress it. He apologized to Jing Rong in a fit of temper, but he walked forward again, but was pushed away mercilessly by Ye Jingrong.

"I said, go away, don't touch me!" Clenching her teeth silently, Ye Jingrong's tone and expression were very cold. Surrounding himself with his arms, which looked fragile, he moved his body and retreated to the inside of the wooden bed, leaning his back against the wall. On the ground, slowly buried his head in the crook of his arms.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan was really in a dilemma. Out of pity in his heart, he wanted to step forward again to embrace him in his arms, but the pride and face of being a king stopped Ming Yan's footsteps. nailed in place.

After struggling and hesitating for a while, Ming Yan walked away angrily, leaving only the same unfeeling and hurtful words echoing in the huge Rongjun Pavilion.

"Okay, I just go away, I hope you don't ask me to come back for a while, and you'd better flatten your palms and put your teeth back. If you get any scars on your body, I will take the leaves and leaves. All the paintings will be killed!" After saying this, Ming Yan kicked the door open, and after the figure stepped out of Rongjun Pavilion, he slammed the door hard with his backhand.