Chapter 58 A bunch of idiots!

Exploring the palace at night? How dare this person say such outrageous words? Did he think the imperial palace was a place for children's play? Can you come and go as you please?

It is said that His Royal Highness Cheng Wang is mature and stable, but in Ye Jingrong's view, why is this person so childish?

I couldn't hold my breath anymore, and Ye Jingrong didn't care about getting angry with this person anymore, she turned her head back, lowered her voice, and scolded angrily: "My lord, don't speak nonsense, if it happens that someone overhears you , but you will be convicted of disrespect!"

However, Ming Yan didn't take it seriously when he heard this, hugged Ye Jingrong tightly and continued to eat tofu, not forgetting to take advantage of it.

"Will the father blame the king? The king is not sure, but just now Jing Rong called the king by his first name. Should the king also punish Jing Rong for disrespect?" "Jing

Rong Let... just let the prince deal with it!" Ye Jingrong knew that this person was not really angry, but he was just looking for an excuse to make him obedient.

"Okay, the king punishes you not to move, obediently let the king kiss, I wanted to kiss just now, the king has been holding back until now!"

Ming Yan said this, not afraid of Ye Jingrong's jokes, he rubbed his hands anxiously, Then he restrained Ye Jingrong, and took his thin lips to Ye Jingrong's mouth.

Ye Jingrong was really laughed out of anger, not on purpose, but couldn't help but want to laugh!

As everyone knows, this smile is like spring flowers blooming, the bright sunshine hits the delicate side face, and gorgeous fireworks explode in front of Ming Yan's eyes.

After being slightly taken aback, Ming Yan fiercely grabbed Ye Jingrong's lips, like an enraged beast, biting the prey under him and not letting go.

Why is this again? Ye Jingrong really didn't know where he provoked Ming Yan again. In this world, is there anyone more wronged than him? He obviously didn't do anything!

After eating tofu several times in a row, Ming Yan was extremely satiated. When Ye Jingrong's face was flushed and was about to bleed, he kindly let go of Ye Jingrong's lips, and then rubbed Ye Jingrong's bright and clean face flatteringly. on his forehead, and said, "So cute!".

Ye Jingrong took a big breath and couldn't even refute. He didn't know why he was so worthless and was eaten to death by the person in front of him.

"Don't you really want to go to the astrologer in the palace? Do you want to take Jingrong to enjoy the stars?

" Do you eat rice?"

Ye Jingrong didn't know how this person became so naive, so he could only helplessly raise his voice, hoping that Ming Yan could get rid of this rebellious thought.

But it doesn't look like...

"That's right, it's just people who eat nothing, a bunch of idiots. I guarantee that even if they bring Jing Rong, they won't even be able to catch a piece of my clothes!

" The imperial guards who defended the Holy Majesty were idiots, and there was probably no one else except the one in front of him. For a moment, Ye Jingrong was tongue-tied and didn't know how to refute.

People who are in love always like to show their strength in front of each other, Ming Yan is also an ordinary person, after all, there is no exception.

He wanted to tell Ye Jingrong that he was capable enough to protect Ye Jingrong from the outside world, that he could shelter him from the wind and rain and be his safe haven.