Chapter 47 Don't Keep Me Waiting Too Long

Of course, Ye Jingrong understood all that Ming Yan said, the reason why he said that was because he didn't want Ming Yan to feel that he was a man, but he had no measure at all.

The hat Ye Jingrong has a gentle personality is comfortable to wear, he doesn't want his image to become a jealous and cunning husband and wife in Ming Yan's mind!

"Jing Rong thanked the prince for his compassion!" Ye Jingrong's voice was still faint, but no trace of joy could be heard from it.

"You, don't say thank you to this king in the future. After hearing this, this king feels very uncomfortable!

" Go, pull the brocade quilt on the two of them.

The body that was as hot as fire imprisoned Ye Jingrong tightly, just like that wild beast had bounded its own territory, the meaning of monopoly was self-evident.

"Take good care of your body, don't let me wait too long, my Rong'er!" Ming Yan said with a light smile, then gently closed his eyes, holding the lost beauty in his arms, the corners of his mouth couldn't help it slightly evoked.

Ye Jingrong was a little confused when he heard this at first, but after thinking about it for a while, he felt a burning sensation on his face.

After his body froze slightly, Ye Jingrong bravely buried his head in Ming Yan's chest, and didn't reply in a stuffy mood, but his body, which was usually warm and cold due to physical weakness, felt a little hot at the moment.

In fact, Ming Yan didn't fall asleep, after realizing Ye Jingrong's reaction, he couldn't help letting out a pleasant low laugh from his throat again, and at the same time, hugged the man in his arms even tighter!

"Sleep, good night, my king's Rong'er." He raised his head and kissed Ye Jingrong's bright and clean forehead, Ming Yan blew out the ever-burning lamp by the bed, then retracted his body again, and the person in his arms Go to dreamland with peace of mind.

The next morning, after waking up in the familiar warmth, Ye Jingrong could vaguely feel a scorching gaze on his face, his long eyelashes trembling, but finally he didn't have the courage to open his eyes!

"Jing Rong, if you snooze any more, the sun will be up!" Ming Yan woke up early, and has been staring at Ye Jingrong, but he can't get enough of it. Ye Jingrong's tiny movements at this moment, of course, cannot escape Ming Yan. s eyes.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong couldn't pretend to be asleep anymore, so he could only slowly open his eyes. The early morning sunlight took the opportunity to penetrate into his eyes, making Ye Jingrong's water-like eyes shimmer, and there was a feeling that could take the whole person Breathe in the magic.

Ming Yan looked at it in a daze, but the next moment, he couldn't help but bowed his head, and rubbed Ye Jingrong's delicate willow eyebrows with his thin lips!

"Jing Rong, get up, it's time for breakfast!" Ming Yan straightened up from the bed first, then supported Ye Jingrong's plain hand, and gently helped him up.

Almost the moment he straightened up, Ye Jingrong's long hair tucked behind his ears unrestrainedly spread out, like a black waterfall, pouring down on his shoulders and waist.

The maids who have been waiting outside the door, ready to be dispatched at any time, received Ming Yan's permission, and when they filed in, this is what caught their eyes.

After being astonished in their hearts, the servants and maids lowered their heads with winks, and held up trays respectfully, waiting for the prince and princess to wake up in the morning.