Chapter 127 Wish Comes True!

After a few days, Ye Jingrong finally figured it out, Ran'er had her own life to go, and he had no right to dominate other people's lives.

After figuring it out, Ye Jingrong forgave Ye Qingran's rude confrontation a few days ago. Speaking of which, he doted on her sister too much. Otherwise, why would she dare to be cold-eyed when facing him, and face him? When it comes to the prince, he is like a little sheep, not daring to speak aloud!

Accompanied by Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua, Ye Jingrong came to the wooden prison and stood still. His eyes were calm, and Ye Jingrong looked at the slightly dilapidated prison in front of him expressionlessly.

As for his sister, because she had offended the prince yesterday, she was ordered to be locked up in this dilapidated and cramped cage for a day and a night.

Ye Qingran grew up under the care of Ye Jingrong since she was a child. Ye Qingran has never been wronged like this before. Seeing that the elder brother who was pissed off by him finally came to visit her yesterday, Ye Qingran's eyes turned red instantly. , and then stretched out his arms to embrace himself, with a miserable and pitiful look on his face, like a wronged little rabbit, which is very distressing!

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong's heart softened instantly.

"It's been closed for a day and a night, but now you know you're wrong?" Rolling up her sleeves, Ye Jingrong half closed her eyes to hide the soft heart in her eyes, and asked in a pretended indifference.

Hearing this, Ye Qingran's hopeful phoenix eyes instantly became dejected, and then curled her lips in frustration, squatted up and took a step forward, Ye Qingran held the wooden fence of the cage tightly with both hands, and moved towards Ye Jingrong carefully apologized: "Brother, I shouldn't have yelled at you yesterday. It was because Ran'er was bad and made you sad, but... But Ran'er still wants to join the army. If Big Brother insists on stopping him Well, that Ran'er would rather be locked up here than...never bow her head.

For her recklessness yesterday, Ye Qingran should have regretted it after she calmed down. Ye Jingrong was really thinking about her, and she knew it all along, but she said hurtful things out of impulsiveness. For this reason, she naturally Apologizing to her elder brother is a matter of joining the army, but she doesn't want to back down, because she knows in her heart that once she backs down at this moment, she will never have another chance in the future. Maybe Ye Jingrong and Ye Qingran have many different temperaments, but if they don't collide On the point that Nanqiang doesn't look back, they are real brothers and sisters! Hearing this, Ye Jingrong could only sigh helplessly after being silent for a moment.

Beckoning to call the guarding soldiers, Ye Jingrong gave him a flirtatious wink, and the soldier on standby hurriedly lowered his head and took out the key from his waist, then walked over to unlock the cage.

Walking out of the cramped cage, Ye Qingran hastily raised her waist to take a deep breath, and then she had a look of enjoyment on her face. After being locked in that small corner for a day and a night, Ye Qingran came out now. Immediately, I felt that my horizons were broadened, and the air I breathed became fresh.

But immediately, Ye Qingran's expression became anxious again, because although the eldest brother released her, he still hasn't given her a definite answer!

Walking to Ye Jingrong's side, Ye Qingran stretched out her hand, carefully tugged at Ye Jingrong's sleeve robe, and then pleaded pitifully, "Brother, do you agree with me joining the army?" Ye Jingrong heard

, A pair of eyes swept towards Ye Qingran's direction, and after seeing Ye Qingran's uneasy expression, she turned her face. Finally, the look on his face showed a bit of connivance.

"Is it useful for me to disagree? With your temper, if I insist on not agreeing, wouldn't it make a bigger mess? Joining the Red Flame Army, after all, is under the control of the prince, so I can rest assured!"

Hearing Ye Jingrong let go, Ye Qingran was ecstatic, then hugged Ye Jingrong's arm, and kissed Ye Jingrong's arm with her pretty face.

"Thank you, brother, you are so kind to me!"

It's obvious that she's being good-looking when she's getting cheap, Ye Qingran's appearance at this moment is exactly the same as that little girl who followed Ye Jingrong when she was a child!

"Okay, look at you now, why don't you hurry up and dress up? You are unkempt, like a little beggar.

Ye Jingrong also showed a slight smile on her face, and stretched out her hand to touch Ye Qingran's forehead. The loose hair, the tone of dislike, actually responded out loud with concern!

Hearing this, Ye Qingran felt even more aggrieved, pouted her mouth arrogantly, then pulled Ye Jingrong to a quiet corner, and Balabala's complaint began.

"Brother, the lord is really too much, to be so unreasonable, Xiao Zizi and Ye Hua and I have made the same mistakes, but why do you only put me in a small cage? Brother, Ran'er is not convinced, you must clean up the prince well when you go back, he bullies me like this, obviously he doesn't take you seriously.

When you say this, little face. Ye Qingran's little hatred was so powerful that Ye Jingrong couldn't laugh or cry when she heard it.

"How dare you say that if you hadn't made me so angry yesterday, how could the prince have punished me so severely?" Raising his plain hand, he patted Ye Qingran's smooth forehead angrily, and Ye Jingrong spoke disapprovingly. .

However, after hearing this, Ye Qingran became even more unhappy. How long has it been since she was married? My eldest brother actually turned towards his husband-in-law like this, and didn't care about her sister at all? Why? Obviously, she was the younger sister who was the most favored in front of the elder brother!

"The prince is really kind to the elder brother. Hmph, Ran'er will find such a husband in the future. He has to be more domineering than the prince to be worthy of my lady!" Ye Qingran let out a heavy snort from her nose. This sentence can be described as boastful.

But Ye Jingrong just smiled slightly after hearing this, and she nodded Ye Qingran's delicate nose with a plain hand and said with a smile: "Really? So ambitious? Ran'er said this, but does she plan to never marry for the rest of her life?" Ye

Qingran Hearing this, the pair of phoenix eyes widened instantly, looking at the self-righteous expression on his elder brother's face in disbelief.

what does it mean? What do you mean by not planning to get married? Apart from your man, there is no more domineering man in this world, right?

It's really infuriating, is Chengwang the best? No matter how you say, he is just a prince. Don't forget that the one above ten thousand people in Mingyou country is the current sage, but when he thinks that the sage has long stopped drafting women into the palace, Ye Qingran's words to refute are so stubborn. Swallowing it back into her stomach, hey, anyway, she has no chance of becoming a concubine in this life, and she doesn't want to be the prince's little stepmother either!

The more she thought about it, the more aggrieved Ye Qingran was, led by Xiao Yezi and Ye Hua, awkwardly walked towards her tent. After some grooming, she waited for the curtain of the tent to be opened again, and what appeared was A heroic, handsome little soldier.

She was wearing a brownish-green military uniform, which was a little loose, but still barely wearable. Her black hair hung high and was simply tied behind her head by a headband. Ye Qingran had her arms on her hips, and her eyes looked bright. noodle. The look on his face is proud and proud, he is really a high-spirited young man!

Next, Ye Qingran followed Ye Jingrong to pay a visit to the prince, who is now her highest boss - Ming Yan!

After entering the tent of the Chinese army, Ye Qingran saw Ye Jingrong sitting beside the prince in a familiar way, but she could only prostrate and salute step by step, and it was no longer brother-in-law who shouted, but see Seeing this scene, General

Ming Yan curled his lips and swung Ye Jingrong into his arms. Then he waved his hand and casually arranged for Ye Qingran to be a backup soldier. Then he made people back off, that perfunctory attitude couldn't have been more obvious.

After being politely invited out of the tent of the Chinese army, Ye Qingran angrily kicked off the small stone at her feet, her pretty face was tense, obviously she was very angry!

The bullshit His Royal Highness Cheng Wang is really stingy, didn't he just make the eldest brother suffer a little? To retaliate against her like this, and even give her small shoes? It's really annoying.

But even if she gets angry again, Ye Qingran doesn't dare to utter a word. This is his immediate boss. After being annoyed, a random punishment can make him, a delicate girl, lose half of her life. She doesn't want to Try that stick stew on your first day in the army.

Next, Ye Qingran, who was disguised as a man, mingled with the men so grandiosely. Of course, with Ming Yan's care, many inconveniences became easier to deal with. At least she didn't have to be shirtless. , eating meat and drinking heavily with those old men, and then snoring, grinding their teeth, and picking their feet in a big shop.

But Ye Qingran still had to participate in the daily drills of the soldiers, wrapping her well-developed breasts tightly with a chest cloth, Ye Qingran was no different from a tomboy!

I have to admit that there is still a big gap between the ideal and the reality. Ye Qingran used her fancy fists and embroidered legs to fight with those battle-tested soldiers, of course, she won't get any benefit, and she was beaten up every day with a black nose and a swollen face. But even so, Ye Qingran never thought of backing down, and went to the ring the next day, and was beaten so hard that she couldn't tell the north from the south!

Clutching her bruised ribs, Ye Qingran entered the tent of the Chinese army with a dejected expression on her face. Her elder brother had ignored her for several days, saying that she was afraid of revealing her identity, but even so, Ye Qingran was still very upset .

Now that she has finally been summoned by her elder brother, Ye Qingran is overjoyed. After returning from the arena with injuries all over her body, Ye Qingran spent a lot of time in her tent to freshen up. I put on paint and powder, but I didn't want to make the bruises on my face too ugly, lest my elder brother would feel distressed when he saw it.