Chapter 65 If you do many injustices, you will die yourself

The prince actually hit her? Why? What did she do wrong? The prince had never hit her before.

Could it be that the lord loathed him because he was too angry and exposed his true nature just now?

Damn it, it's all because of the dead maid who provoked her just now, who actually punched her in the stomach, making her lose her mind due to pain and anger!

Xue Mengyao originally blamed all the faults on Hong Lian, but her gaze inadvertently turned to the distance, and when she saw Ye Jingrong slowly appearing from behind the courtyard wall, her pupils shrank suddenly.

Is it... that male vixen surnamed Ye?

Xue Mengyao stared fixedly at Ye Jingrong, seeing that the man was wearing silver inlaid boots, the white robe on his body was spotless, and his hair was neatly arranged with blue silk. The moon white cloak surrounded by a circle of fox fur made the whole person look graceful and luxurious, with a noble temperament.

On the other hand, I was slapped on the face by the prince, my face was swollen, my hair was scattered in a bun, and my long skirt was stained with a lot of dust. Compared with this, I was even more embarrassing!

What made Xue Mengyao furious the most was the indifferent look on that male vixen's face. Looking at her eyes with sarcasm and contempt, she felt like she was looking at unsightly garbage!

Damn, did you think you were winning?

The lord is only temporarily bewitched by your sorcery. Waiting for the lord to wake up, I will be the one who loves you the most!

Xue Mengyao thought angrily in her heart, being so stimulated by Ye Jingrong, even the last bit of cleverness was forgotten, and she crawled to Ming Yan's feet regardless, stretched out her hand and grabbed the hem of Ming Yan's robe , tearfully said: "My lord, what's wrong with you? Have you been confused by that male vixen? Wake up quickly! I'm Mengyao, Mengyao!"

The male vixen yelled again and again, and Ming Yan felt the veins on his forehead twitch.

Suddenly pulled the hem of his sleeve robe out of Xue Mengyao's hand, Ming Yan's face was gloomy, his eyes were scarlet, and he gritted his teeth and growled: "This king has never been sober like this moment, if you dare to Call Rong'er a male vixen, this king pulled your teeth, if you don't believe me, you can try it!"

Xue Mengyao was stunned by Ming Yan's sinister tone at the moment, her face was terrified, and she subconsciously moved her numb hands Her legs moved back, but her lips moved, but before she could even utter a word of begging for mercy, Ming Yan's big hand suddenly stretched out and grabbed her neck.

"Damn you, yesterday you made a big fuss in the palace while I was away and hurt my concubine, how should I settle this account with you?"

Ming Yan grabbed Xue Mengyao's fragile neck with his jaws, his eyes cold Lie Senhan, every time he said a word, the strength in his hands increased.

Xue Mengyao was picked up by Ming Yan with one hand, her face was flushed red, her legs were kicking weakly and struggling.

Hearing what Ming Yan said, Xue Mengyao shook her head, desperately trying to defend herself, but her throat was firmly stuck by Ming Yan, and she couldn't even utter a single word!

She did make trouble in Chengwang's Mansion yesterday, but she never hurt Ye Jingrong, because she didn't even break into the gate of Rongjun Pavilion, so she was stopped by the servants of Chengwang's Mansion. The maids in the house fought for a while, their clothes were disheveled, and their buns were scattered. It stands to reason that she should be the one who was wronged? Why did she hurt someone when she became a prince here?