Chapter 66 Throw out of the palace!

Because of poor breathing, tears flowed from Xue Mengyao's eyes continuously.

Seeing Ye Jingrong's calm expression not far away through his hazy vision, Xue Mengyao knew in her heart that it must be... It must be this male vixen who made a plan to frame her and make the prince misunderstand her!

Breathing became more and more difficult, Xue Mengyao's eyes turned outwards, and she felt that the scene in front of her was turned upside down. It turns out that this is how people feel when they are about to die?

The prince actually wanted to take her life just because she said a few disrespectful words to that vixen?

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong lowered his head and gathered up his sleeves, then he fully emerged from behind the courtyard wall and walked towards the gate step by step.

Coming to Mingyan's side, Ye Jingrong first glanced at Xue Mengyao's tilted head, not knowing whether he was alive or dead, and then stretched out his plain hand to press Mingyan's wrist.

"My lord, let go!" The warm and watery voice sounded in my ears, and the scarlet red in Ming Yan's eyes due to anger gradually faded away, and the tight hands suddenly loosened, causing Xue Mengyao, who was still in a coma, to fall headlong On the ground, life and death do not know!

Ming Yan regained his sanity, looked at the white-eyed Xue Mengyao on the ground, limp as mud with a disgusted face, then grabbed Ye Jingrong's waist, and said in a voice of annoyance: "Why didn't Jing Rong let me kill you?" She humiliated and tortured you without telling this king, even if Jing Rong doesn't hold grudges, this king will not tolerate it!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong bit his lower lip to death, and stared at Xue Mengyao with flickering eyes After a while, he sighed softly and opened his mouth: "My lord, Jing Rong really doesn't like Mrs. Xue, but Jing Rong can't let the lord kill her. The emperor broke the law and committed the same crime as the common people. Jing Rong doesn't want the lord to do it for Jing Rong. This step!"

A soft and clever sentence swept away all Ming Yan's troubles, stretched out his hand, and pinned Ye Jingrong's broken hair scattered on his forehead behind his ear, and Ming Yan said in a faint voice: "You, I always consider everything for this king, but how can I make up for the grievances that Jing Rong has suffered?"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong shook his head lightly, disapproving.

"The prince can do this for Jing Rong, and Jing Rong is already satisfied. What's more, there is a word in this world called 'willingly'. No matter whether the prince will respond to Jing Rong, Jing Rong's heart is always the same. It's tied to the prince!"

There are beauties in the north, who are reclusive and independent, and the person in their arms is elegant and gentle, and although the love words are a bit cryptic, it does not hinder its beauty!

After hearing this, Ming Yan was completely elated. A few simple words from this man can easily touch his heartstrings. What should he do with such a wonderful person?

With a long sigh, Ming Yan took Ye Jingrong in his arms and turned around to leave. Before leaving, Sen Han gave a death order to the guards of the palace: "From now on, Xue Mengyao is not allowed to step into the palace. If you can't guard Well, this door, you don't need to stay in the palace in the future, now, immediately throw this person out to me, I don't want to see her again in the future!" "Yes!" After Ming Yan gave the order, the guard

hurriedly

agreed When it came down, the uniform voice came to the ears, which made Ming Yan's unhappy brows relax, and he nodded in satisfaction.

Ye Jingrong watched helplessly as Xue Mengyao was attacked by seven or eight guards and thrown out of Chengwang Mansion like garbage. Her half-closed eyes covered the flashing light in her eyes, and then she took steps to follow Ming Yan returned to Rongjun Pavilion beside Ming Yan.

The vermilion gate was slowly closed, and since then, Xue Mengyao has never had a chance to step in, and the other master of the palace, although Ming Yan did not say it clearly, but the servants of the palace know it well, that is The young master who lives in the Rongjun Pavilion——Ye Shi Ye Jingrong!

Without using a single soldier, the Xue family who was once favored in front of the prince was driven into a place of eternal doom. This method is the same as the city mansion, and the servants of Cheng Wang's mansion are impressed and awed at the same time!