Chapter 76 A Lifetime

Things have developed to this point, what he said is wrong, and what he does is useless.

Supporting the ground with his hands, he straightened up slowly. He knelt for so long that he lost all feeling in his knees. After a staggering figure, Ye Jingrong barely stabilized his figure and walked towards the gate of Fengyi Palace. go outside.

Walking to the entrance of the main hall, Ye Jingrong took a few steps down the bluestone steps and came to the path paved with cobblestones. superior.

Gritting her teeth, Ye Jingrong lifted her robe again and knelt down cruelly.

The cobblestones scattered in the ground, knocked on the knees, and the knees were painful. A layer of cold sweat broke out on Ye Jingrong's forehead, and his face was a little pale, but he still gritted his teeth, straightened his body, and knelt on the ground. The ground remained motionless. He has already made a mistake once, and he must not make a second mistake, otherwise, he doesn't even know how to explain to the prince!

Ming Yan hurriedly rushed to the courtyard where Fengyi Palace was located, before he could catch his breath, the lavender figure kneeling at the gate of the palace came into view.

His heart tightened suddenly, Ming Yan didn't care about being courteous to the guards at the courtyard gate, he just pushed him away politely, and rushed in in a hurry.

Quickly walking in front of Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan bent down, stretched out his hand and grabbed Ye Jingrong's arm, trying to pull him up from the ground.

But because of offending Liu Yunyan, Ye Jingrong didn't dare to stand up, but saw Ming Yan's figure and face. After getting anxious, Ye Jingrong couldn't help feeling aggrieved again.

Under the contradiction between the two, Ye Jingrong could only lower his head lower, while shaking his head helplessly, for fear that the fragility in his eyes would be seen by Ming Yan, but he didn't know that this gesture fell into Ming Yan's eyes, It made him even more distressed. "Get up! Jing Rong did nothing wrong, why kneel?" Ming Yan tightened his brows, and his tone became a little irritable, this Xiaolu. The upper bunk is full of fine pebbles, and I don't know how long his Rong'er has been kneeling here? Skin and flesh are precious, how can this knee bear it?

"My lord, Jing Rong...has offended the empress, so she deserves to be punished!" Ye Jingrong still refused to get up, and insisted on kneeling on the spot after standing upright.

"Punish? Even if punished, only this king can punish you? Get up for this king." Ming Yan couldn't control that much, and directly hugged him forcefully. Ming Yan's heart was about to break due to the pain.

"My lord, let me down quickly, this will... will make the empress even more angry!" Ye Jingrong struggled subconsciously, but was suppressed by Ming Yan.

It just so happened that at this moment, Liu Yunyan had already heard the news and walked to the gate of the palace. He watched helplessly that his son, who had been brought up so hard, treated a man with so much care. !

"What? He is disrespectful to me, so I can't punish him? Is Yan'er trying to favor him?" In the end, the reluctance of being robbed of his son gained the upper hand, Liu Yunyan's face turned cold, and then he snorted Open your mouth to make things difficult.

Hearing this, Ming Yan felt helpless for a while, his mother and concubine were always reasonable, so why they are messing around at this moment, and they want to embarrass Rong'er?

"Mother Concubine, Jing Rong has a gentle temperament, how could he be disrespectful to you? You have loved Yan'er since you were a child, Jing Rong is the person Yan'er recognizes, you should love Wu and Wu Cai!" Ming Yan didn't know how to persuade Liu Yunyan, he did No one is afraid of soldiers and wars, but they are really not very good at handling the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

However, when Liu Yunyan heard this, she felt even more resentful. Yan'er would rather trust his husband and wife than her mother and concubine? Decades of mother-child relationship is so disturbed by an outsider, it is really chilling.

"It is an indisputable fact that he disrespected me. The servant girls in Fengyi Palace can testify. Could it be that in Yan'er's mind, I am a person who abused his private power?" When Liu Yunyan said this, her

heart He was also very wronged, but as he spoke, his eyes were full of tears, and he sipped softly while covering his handkerchief.

His Yan'er has been filial since he was a child, even if he was wronged outside, he would not let her mother concubine be bullied, why has she become worthless as a concubine mother since she had this male wife ?

When Ming Yan saw this scene, he was one of the first two. He didn't mean to say that just now, he was just too impatient to say anything.

"My lord, it is indeed Jing Rong's fault. Jing Rong should make amends to your empress."

Seeing Ming Yan protecting him, Ye Jingrong was really relieved from the bottom of his heart, but he couldn't let the lord and his mother and concubine because of him. A rift arose.

After hearing this, Ming Yan didn't answer, but sighed softly and bowed his head towards Liu Yunyan to make amends: "Concubine Mu, it's Yan'er who is unfilial, which made you sad, but Concubine Mu, Jing Rong's character should please you quite a bit. Yes, why are you willing to punish him? Could it be that the minister doesn't know the concubine mother well enough?"

"His personality is indeed good, but Yan'er doesn't know? He actually has the idea of ​​wanting to monopolize Yan'er, Yan'er, are you I know that your father is the most optimistic about you. If you can inherit the great rule in the future, it will be rain and dew, and Zebei is the common people. Doesn't he have such thoughts to embarrass Yan'er? Embarrass the world?" Liu

Yunyan These words were righteous words, even Ye Jingrong's face turned pale after hearing this, and Su's hands subconsciously clenched Ming Yan's chest robe, panicking in his heart.

He also understands these great principles, but he understands it all, but he still can't convince himself that he has firmly remembered what the prince promised him, so he shouldn't be shaken by a few words!

Sensing Ye Jingrong's uneasiness, Ming Yan took Ye Jingrong's waist and tightened his arms comfortingly, and then explained to the horny Liu Yunyan: "Mother Concubine, you are a couple for a lifetime, but you taught Yan from childhood. My son, why did the concubine mother feel unhappy when the minister really did this? Can't the concubine see clearly? Erchen and Jing Rong are in love with each other, and there is no room for others between them! Are you It's not that Jing Rong was forced to put people next to Erchen, and the concubine mother should not blame Jing Rong for not agreeing. Erchen has already warned that if he dares to disturb Erchen because of such things, he must be served by family law. He understands Yan'er, and Yan'er always keeps what he says!"

Liu Yunyan was taken aback when she heard that sentence, and she couldn't come back to her senses for a long time!

Yes, she did teach Ming Yan that way, when Ming Yan was still young, when Ming Yuan first came to the throne, when she couldn't ask for it, and she had to share her husband with her and shed tears!

Thinking of this, Liu Yunyan also realized that she was too paranoid, how could she have the heart to force her Yan'er to go through the pain she had experienced herself?

After the violent fluctuations in the eyes, they became calm again. Liu Yunyan let out a long sigh of relief, and then waved in the direction of Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong: "That's all, come in!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was overjoyed, and Ming Yan also heaved a long sigh of relief, letting go of the big rock hanging in his heart.

Putting Ye Jingrong down from his arms, Mingyan walked into Fengyi Palace with one hand on Ye Jingrong's shoulder.

The serving servants had already set up the banquet and cushions in the main hall, Liu Yunyan and Ming Yan sat down almost at the same time, only Ye Jingrong stood quietly at the side, with her bare hands hanging by her side, and did not take any action for a long time.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan frowned again, clenched one hand helplessly, and coughed lightly by his mouth.

Hearing this suggestive light cough, Liu Yunyan cast her gaze here, and then sighed softly and said, "Mr. Ye, don't be cautious, please sit down too!" Originally, he thought that his words would offend the

empress, so he must continue He was beaten and made things difficult, but he never thought that the empress's mind is far wider than he imagined.

Ye Jingrong felt ashamed when she heard the words, and quickly replied respectfully: "Jing Rong has offended you just now, thank you and let the past go!" After replying, Ye Jingrong lifted up her robe and knelt on the cushion, next to her. Ming Yan's side.

Although the stress points are different when kneeling and punishing kneeling, but this posture inevitably involves the injury of the knee. Ye Jingrong's face was a little pale, but he clenched his teeth and remained silent.

But if Ye Jingrong didn't say anything, it doesn't mean that Ming Yan didn't notice it. After nodding to Liu Yunyan and apologizing, Ming Yan stretched out his hand, and regardless of Ye Jingrong's resistance, straightened those kneeling legs!

"Don't hold back when you feel uncomfortable, this problem will have to be corrected in the future, I don't like it!" Frowning tightly, Ming Yan said this in a displeased tone.

A word of displeasure made Ye Jingrong's heart tense. Originally, he wanted to say something that he was fine with, but he changed his mind when he blurted it out in a hurry, and it became a meek response.

"Yes, Jing Rong wrote it down!"

"Well, that's right." Ming Yan's eyebrows relaxed, and his tone became more cheerful, just like a melting iceberg.

Regardless of the fact that he was still in front of his mother and concubine at this moment, Ming Yan directly picked up the banquet table with wooden chopsticks. A piece of petal-shaped pastry on the table graciously moved to Ye Jingrong's mouth.

"Jing Rong, try it quickly. This is the lily crystal cake that my concubine loves to eat most. It tastes so good that only the concubine can eat it in the whole palace. I didn't have such a cake when I was a guest here. The treatment, Jingrong is very lucky, don't miss it!"

Seeing that the prince is so enthusiastic, Ye Jingrong is not easy to refuse, but he also feels that this behavior is quite embarrassing in front of the empress, after hesitating for a while, Ye Jingrong urged Ming Yan Under this, I had to open my mouth.

After chewing it mechanically, he swallowed it down his throat without knowing the taste. Ye Jingrong secretly glanced at Liu Yunyan with his eyes at a loss.