Chapter 7 It's so wrong

His thin body fell to the ground, but his bare hands still tightly clenched the hem of Ming Yan's battle cloak and refused to let go. The blood on Ye Jingrong's forehead kept gushing out, but he still refused to close his eyes. Relatively, it was as if the man was staring at him, staring at him.

The corner of Ye Jingrong's mouth was smiling, but the tears from the corners of his eyes slipped uncontrollably down the corners of his eyes and into his temples.

Finally, I can let you take a look at me, that's good!

If you can't grow together and bloom together, then the scene will end with you. This is the real meaning of the word acacia!

Since ancient times, deep love never lasts long, and wisdom is bound to be hurt. After all, it is still difficult for him to escape the established fate.

The light in her eyes became slack, and the smile gradually froze on her face. Ye Jingrong's life was forever fixed on this day, on this moment when she and Ming Yan looked at each other affectionately.

So what if Mrs. Xue can live in the same quilt as the prince? In the end, it wasn't Ye Jingrong who died in the same hole as the prince?

At the same time, in the Saibei Desert, where wind and sand raged all year round, the wind stopped suddenly, and the wind and sand fell to the ground. When everyone was surprised, heavy snow fell fluttering thousands of miles above the sky.

The heavy snow that confuses people's eyes has whitened the tops of Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong's hair, and whitened the fame on the stele, but only the words 'Male Wife——Ye Jingrong·Book' are still eye-catching.

The white snowflakes fell on the bloody words, instead of washing it away, it would only make his color more intense and gorgeous, as if it could last forever.

If Ye Jingrong can still hold on to see this scene, I'm afraid he will be happy again. My lord, Ming Yan, I don't know if this counts as growing old together with you?

With lowered eyebrows and a smile, whose affection is gorgeous at first sight on the Sansheng Stone?

Even though I have a beautiful face full of beauty and a drunken moon face, I only hope that on the paper of the cold lamp, the pear blossoms will be cool in the rain, and I will wait for another year of wind and snow!

It's a pity, year after year, I can't wait for you to look back!

Watching him die for him, watching him dare not even hug him or touch him before he died, but just clutching the corner of his clothes, afraid of losing him on the road to the underworld, Ming Yan was already in pain. I am speechless.

Since he couldn't stop it all, why did he let him witness it happen? Could this be retribution, the retribution of his heartlessness?

He was wrong, outrageously wrong, if he could do it all over again, he would not seek glory, wealth, or a yellow robe, but only wish to be able to join hands with Ye Jingrong until the end of his life!

I didn't understand until after I died, how can this great river and mountain be defeated by you looking back and smiling?

If he had the chance to do it all over again, he would definitely kill all the people in the world who betrayed me, and then hand over this country, only Bo Jun would smile brilliantly!

From then on, if there are trees in the mountains, Xiqing wants to, and the ends of the earth are with you!

In the spring and autumn of the world and the world, there is only one you in the eyes!