Chapter 80 Shameless Death Hill Ba!

"My lord, Jing Rong... People who don't like Ye Mansion will arrive in Ye Mansion soon, no matter what request Master Ye makes, I hope the lord will not agree to it!" These words lingered in Ye Jingrong's heart for a long time, and now he finally found a chance to say it out

. .

He Ye Jingrong is not a soft persimmon, he suffered so many grievances in Ye Mansion in the early years, and now he still wants to get benefits from him? You have to ask Ye Jingrong if he agrees.

Although he was born in Ye Mansion, he didn't have any good impression of that depressing place. Ye Jingrong was afraid that Ming Yan's love for Wu and Wu would be taken advantage of by his iron rooster father.

But Ye Jingrong didn't think about it, who is Ming Yan, who can take advantage of him?

Hearing this, Ming Yan raised his eyebrows, then stretched out a finger and flicked Ye Jingrong's bright and clean forehead, and said in a very relieved voice: "You, you are finally enlightened, what you like or dislike in the future, just open your mouth, I don't like people in the Ye Mansion, do you? Well, then I don't want to see them, I'm going back to the manor to visit relatives today, and everything is up to my wife!" Cupping his hands, Ming Yan replied respectfully

, Little did he know that this low-lying posture fell into Ye Jingrong's eyes, and it looked like he was begging to be beaten.

With a chuckle, Ye Jingrong stretched out his hand and carefully adjusted the jade crown on Mingyan's head, then his eyes flickered, and he begged in a slightly soft voice: "My lord, Jingrong's mother is not in good health, Jingrong ... Huan wants him to be wronged again in the Ye Mansion. I don't know if the prince can vacate an old house in the palace so that Jing Rong's mother can settle down in the palace and stay with Jing Rong! Ye Jingrong also knows that his request is a little too much

. I have never heard of any young lady who married with her old mother?

But in the past three years, he has been too busy to take care of himself, and he owes a lot to his mother. He feels ashamed, so he made this excessive request. Make amends to my own mother!

But after Ming Yan heard these words, he neither readily agreed nor refused in displeasure, but only smiled and stared at Ye Jingrong with a pair of eyes.

That scorching gaze made Ye Jingrong close his eyes halfway, and looked away uncomfortably.

It was only at this moment that Ming Yan opened his mouth with a low smile: "Of course, the king will consider Jing Rong's request, but since Jing Rong has something to ask for, shouldn't he be more sincere?" Hearing this

, Ye Jingrong raised his head with a little doubt, and turned his face. He looked helpless.

"The sincerity that the lord said is...?"

I have some guesses in my heart, but I am not sure. Ye Jingrong is also afraid that he has saved the belly of a gentleman with the heart of a villain. The third prince of You country is the great general who protects the country. He is in the carriage again, and there is a groom driving the horses outside through a curtain. Ye Jingrong doesn't believe that this person will come up with such shameless and excessive things in this spare time. Require?

But Mingyan was much more straightforward than Ye Jingrong. He lifted his chin and ordered righteously: "Dear me, my dear, I am satisfied. Let alone an old house, even if I build a new palace, I will not even have eyes. He agreed without even blinking!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong felt a sense of powerlessness running through his limbs. Sure enough, he shouldn't have any illusions about this man! Maybe it was because he was

staying in the military camp. It's been too long, and Ming Yan has thrown away all the etiquette, righteousness, integrity and shame that he learned when he was a prince. Apart from facing the current emperor and queen, he also has to deal with the sour literature. As a cabinet minister, when Ming Yan faced Ye Jingrong in private, he was full of military rage, and sometimes Ye Jingrong was so angry that he wanted to twist his ears and scold "Dead Qiuba!". For example,

like Right now!

But when thinking of her lonely mother, Ye Jingrong could only hold back her breath, then clenched her bare hands into fists, and after glaring at Ming Yan angrily, she bent down reluctantly. Lips touched.

But how could this perfunctory attitude satisfy Ming Yan?

Squinting his eyes, Ming Yan quickly stuck out his tongue and licked the corner of his mouth, and then he stopped demanding Ye Jingrong's kiss, but controlled Ye Jingrong's arms behind him with one hand, and with the other hand, He slowly poked in from under Ye Jingrong's clothes.

"My lord, what are you... what are you doing?" Ye Jingrong's eyes turned red instantly, struggling to get away, but Ming Yan was as strong as a cow, Ye Jingrong resisted for a long time, and all her black hair fell loose, but It still couldn't stop the big hand from doing evil in his fine clothes.

Imprisoning Ye Jingrong in his arms, Ming Yan's eyes darkened, and his breathing gradually became heavier. He leaned his head close to Ye Jingrong's ear and said in a hoarse voice: "Jing Rong, I won't do anything out of line. , just have fun with your hands, do nothing else, okay?"

Thinking about it, Ming Yan also felt very aggrieved, and what was placed in front of him was a piece of high-quality five-melon meat, full of fragrance, fragrant, But he can look at it, touch it, lick it, and chew it, but he can't eat it.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong stopped struggling after hesitating for a while. He also knew Ming Yan's embarrassment, so he let that big hand wander around his chest, waist, and shoulder blades, but it was only a tooth. Biting his lower lip to death, he endured it silently.

As everyone knows, Ye Jingrong's concession, in Ming Yan's eyes, will only make him push himself further.

Turning his head, without hesitation, he bit Ye Jingrongying's white earlobe in his mouth and tasted it carefully, Ming Yan's big hand wandered over the white skin like creamy fat. In fact, eating this tender tofu is simply a joy.

But Ming Yan was too confident in his self-control, but within a short while, his lower body was so excited that he was about to lose control, clamoring to rush out and show off his prestige.

Ye Jingrong is sitting straddling Ming Yan's legs at this moment, the prince's unspeakable place is poking at the base of his thighs, how could Ye Jingrong not notice it?

A face turned red in an instant and was about to bleed. Ye Jingrong originally wanted to stop a sentence, but unexpectedly, when he opened his mouth, the voice was unexpectedly soft and boneless: "My lord, don't...don't be like this!" Hearing

this Ming Yan's heart moved even more at those words, and when he looked up, he found that his Rong'er's eyes were red at the moment, and he looked like a rabbit, his white teeth bit his lower lip to death, and his bare hands tightly clenched his robe , as if his neat Chinese clothes were crumpled and out of shape.

With that appearance, the water in the eyes is shining, I really feel sorry for him!

The desire in Ming Yan's eyes rolled violently, almost turning into a puddle of black ink.

He has always known that his appearance is full of charms, and when he sees him today, he realizes that he has only seen the tip of the iceberg!

Treasure, it really is a treasure!

Stretch out one hand, caress the back of Ye Jingrong's hand, raise the other hand, and gently caress Ye Jingrong's thin lips, Ming Yan's eyes are deep, and he ordered in a faint voice: "Jing Rong, let go, grab me , Let go, don't bite yourself.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong glared at Ming Yan resentfully, then took a deep breath, and followed suit meekly, retracting the white teeth that were biting her lower lip, and then tightened her lips. Ye Jingrong was afraid that an indecent sound would be leaked by mistake, which would make the driver despise him.

However, Ye Jingrong's restraint aroused Ming Yan's inferiority even more. With a narrowed smile, Ming Yan's big hand gradually moved up, He came to the buttons of Ye Jingrong's jacket and unbuttoned them one by one.

"My lord, don't, you can't do it!" His misty eyes suddenly opened wide, Ye Jingrong pulled out his hand suddenly, pressed Ming Yan's bad hand, and shook his head vigorously to refuse.

"Why can't you do it? You are my king's concubine, and I can't eat meat. Could it be that Jing Rong is so cruel that he won't even satisfy me with broth? Rong'er, this king thinks so hard, so you just indulge this one." Once, will it work?"

Ming Yan's face. There was a pitiful look on his face, his posture was like a puppy whose flesh and bones had been confiscated, it was simply aggrieved.

Ye Jingrong couldn't see Ming Yan being like this the most, and when his heart softened a little, he paid himself for it.

Seeing Ye Jingrong sigh and nod his head, Mingyan's eyes lit up, and he unbuttoned Ye Jingrong's clothes in threes and fives. Then, with both hands, he pulled the hem of Ye Jingrong's shoulders and pulled it to both sides, revealing the Round shoulders and half of a fair chest.

Ming Yan couldn't look away for an instant, stretched out his tongue and licked his thirsty lips, then bent down and buried his head in Ye Jingrong's slender neck.

From the collarbone to Ye Jingrong's entire chest, there was a dripping waterway, especially the chest area, Ming Yan took special care of it, only exposing the red ones they sucked, which was very cute, to the cold. wind.

Ming Yan bowed his head and was busy with Huan, but he didn't know that Ye Jingrong was already crying, but he frowned and silently left two lines of tears.

The eye circles are very red, and the eyelashes are wet and sticky together with tears. It's not like the usual desolate appearance at all. It only makes people feel funny and worrying. Violently trampled and insulted.

Ming Yan was a little out of proportion, causing Ye Jingrong to suffer, and his voice was stained with crying, Ye Jingrong begged softly in a hoarse voice: "My lord, please be gentle."

I don't know why, but at the end of the sentence, there was a slight ending sound, which fell into Ming Yan's ears, making his breathing suddenly heavy, not to mention softer, he wished it could be heavier!

"Damn it, because this king doesn't dare to touch you, you are unscrupulous, right? Just wait, wait until your body recovers, wait for this king to lift the restraint, and see if this king doesn't punish you severely. Make you unable to get out of bed for three days and three nights!"

Ming Yan Ruo viciously bit Ye Jingrong's shoulder lightly, and threatened with a little anger, but right now, he can only say some cruel words to relieve his pain My heart is so depressed, in fact, I don't even want to touch Ye Jingrong's vellus hair!