Chapter 125 Three fake soldiers!

Until the day of the expedition, there was more than half a month left in the room confinement imposed by Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan felt bitter, but no matter how hard his mouth was, Ye Jingrong did not let go.

Extremely helpless, Ming Yan could only hold back, with a dissatisfied face all day long, went to practice military salutes, select elite soldiers, and prepare for the battle!

And such a face fell into the eyes of the soldiers, thinking that His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, who had made them invincible this time, was also worried, so each of them cheered up and performed well, but they didn't know that Ming Yan was doing it for He was worried about this, he was just worried about how to climb up on his wife's jade bed!

After carefully selecting 200,000 elite soldiers, Ming Yan also put on the symbolic battle robe, a white armor with a cold light, behind him was the bright red battle cloak, riding a good horse Wuchen, Ming Yan Yan's whole body exudes the aura of a king who dominates the world, but tonight is different from the past, in front of the prince, there is still a man who is all over the world.

The man was dressed in a white robe with a face. The expression on the face is as cold as usual, a pair of eyes are sparkling, and the soft black hair is as long as the waist, and is simply tied behind the head by a plain hair band. At a glance, it is even more dazzling than the majestic general who protects the country. Go up three points.

Wuchen seems to be not very suitable for the body. There was a stranger riding on him, but that person still carried the aura of the master, which made Wuchen a little uncertain for a while.

Sensing Wuchen's irritability, Mingyan stretched out his hand, stroked the soft and shiny mane on the back of Wuchen's neck comfortingly, and then slowly opened his mouth: "Be honest, this is your mistress. Offended by your rudeness, this king will send you to the slaughterhouse!"

As a sweaty horse that can travel thousands of miles a day, Wu Chen is extremely human, as if he understood Ming Yan's words, Wu Chen The irritability was gradually appeased, and he just snorted loudly as if losing his temper, and then planed his hooves to express his displeasure.

Thanks to the fact that he has followed his master loyally since he was a child, he has ended up in such a miserable end. What is his position in the master's heart? She can't compare to a little boy with no strength to restrain a chicken, why? He can do anything that little boy can do!

The beauty that Wuchen thinks about, in fact, Ye Jingrong can do, but it really can't do it, the most basic point is that he can't sleep with Ming Yan, even if it agrees, Ming Yan can't agree! Interracial sex is too much of a psychological challenge.

Some quick-thinking soldiers had already guessed when they saw Ye Jingrong for the first time. This should be Princess Cheng who fascinated their lord, right? Sure enough, there are two brushes, not to mention anything else, the appearance alone is enough to make people salivate!

Look, their lord was so fascinated that he had to take this man by his side to serve even when he went out to battle. What a favor it was!

The soldiers at the moment don't know Ye Jingrong's ability, they only think that Ye Jingrong is a sycophant who serves the king with color, so it is difficult to hide the playful and frivolous look in the sneaky eyes.

Ming Yan was aware of it naturally, but he didn't say anything more. Even if he justified Jing Rong's name now, it would be empty talk, but it doesn't matter, let's just wait and see what happens, one day, his scenery will make everyone They were all taken aback.

With a forceful right hand, Ming Yan suddenly pointed the Nether Spear directly at the sky, and the deep voice reached the ears of every soldier, Ming Yan gave an order: "Let's go!

" Belly, naturally take the lead!

Ye Jingrong was hugged tightly by Ming Yan, with the man's broad chest behind him, Ye Jingrong didn't feel cold, and seemed to be concerned about Ye Jingrong's feelings, Ming Yan deliberately let Wuchen slow down, and the journey was leisurely It's not like he's going to fight a war, but it's like Mingyan took Ye Jingrong to go sightseeing.

since. The last time Ming Yan insisted on going his own way in the Xingxing Pavilion, Ye Jingrong has not given Ming Yan a good face until now. It's not that he has become more arrogant, but thinking of the absurd things that day, Ye Jingrong seems to have suffered a great humiliation. Can't put on a good face!

Ming Yan doesn't dare to provoke Ye Jingrong at the moment, even when talking to Ye Jingrong, he speaks softly and cautiously, while considering his words, while looking at Ye Jingrong's face, for fear of offending someone accidentally, it will be another few days If you don't pay attention to it, it will drive Ming Yan crazy!

"Rong'er, how far have you researched those three medical skills? The technique of Miaojiang, but there is already a way to deal with it?"

Ming Yan is not really afraid of the land of Miaojiang in his heart, the reason why he asked this question, but Just looking for something to say!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong raised his eyes lazily and glanced at Ming Yan, which made Ming Yan very happy, but he just glanced away and then looked away, which made Ming Yan very disappointed!

"Although the prince is going west, if he encounters poisonous insects, witches and Gu, Jing Rong will see the tricks!"

Ye Jingrong said this in a tone that is not insane, but Ye Jingrong is not the kind of vain person who wants to show off for the sake of face. Well, since he dared to say that, he must be confident!

Ming Yan was delighted after hearing this. On the brow of his eyebrows, he knew that his wife's medical attainments were unprecedented, and there will be no one in the future. Otherwise, how could that stinky old thing put down his figure as a medical saint in order to accept such an apprentice? Suffering from his uselessness in the palace.

Ming Yan also knew that he had a bad attitude towards the old man, but he couldn't be blamed for it, he was also angry in his heart, and he took his wife's time without his consent, and he was counting on him to take that old thing away. Offering like a baby bump? There are no doors!

After driving for a day according to the itinerary, Ming Yan saw how tired Ye Jingrong's face was, so he ordered the army to stop and rest, set up camp at the same place, and continue on the road tomorrow after spending the night!

But Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong never expected that when the army counted the number of people, there would be so many more people who wanted to fish in troubled waters, and each of them had something to do with Ye Jingrong!

Seeing the three people being tied up and sent to Mingyan's tent in the middle army, Ye Jingrong, who was originally nestled in Mingyan's arms, wearing a fox fur cloak and frowning through medical books, raised his head slightly and inadvertently glanced at the kneeling man in front of him. After those three people, they were taken aback for an instant, even throwing aside the medical skills in their hands, they just opened their pupils wide and looked at the three people in front of them in disbelief.

One of them who nodded and bowed to sell the pitiful one was Xiao Yezi who hadn't seen him for a day, and the other one who knew he was wrong and dared not say anything more was Ye Hua, and the most absurd one, which was beyond Ye Jingrong's expectation, was actually a girl. Ye Qingran disguised as a man. Before Ming Yan could speak, Ye Jingrong was the first to lose his temper, and suddenly slapped the desk in front of him with his bare hands. Ye Jingrong's eyes had already changed from warm to cold, and he scolded furiously: "It's just nonsense!" Hearing

this , Xiao Yezi, Ye Hua, and Ye Qingran, who were kneeling under the stage, shrank their necks in fear. After opening their mouths, they couldn't utter a word. After you, he sighed helplessly, and then lowered his head in unison, each one of them was listless like the frost-beaten eggplants, unable to raise their spirits.

But when Ye Jingrong saw this scene, instead of calming down, he became angry.

These three, where does a person have the attitude of pleading guilty after making a mistake, but the annoyance after being caught? Really getting more and more daring, do you think marching and fighting are just child's play? How dare you follow up quietly? "Little Yezi, Ye Hua, who told you to make your own decisions? And you, Ye Qingran, your daughter's family is so unreserved that you dare to disguise yourself as a man and join an army full of men. How do you betroth someone?" Hearing this scolding, Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua's heads drooped even lower, and Ye Qingran, the little girl's family, seemed to have tears in her eyes, and her eyes were red, maybe she felt Ye Jingrong's words It was too heavy, Ye Qingran had never been scolded so severely by her elder brother, after holding on for a while, she actually cried out in embarrassment.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong choked in shock. For a moment, he didn't know whether to continue beating or to comfort her?

His younger sister was spoiled by him since she was a child, and she was used to being self-willed. Ye Jingrong felt responsible for doing such absurd things now.

Seeing that Ye Jingrong was at a loss, Ming Yan wrapped his arms around him, pulled him into his arms, and softly comforted Ye Jingrong's ear, "Be safe and don't be impatient", before turning his cold eyes to kneel in front of him. three people.

Although Ye Jingrong, who has always been gentle, was so angry by them that it was enough for the three of them to panic, but after being swept by Ming Yan's cold eyes, the three of them realized what the real Alexander is!

Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua's heads were about to be buried in the ground, and their small bodies were trembling with fright, while Ye Qingran actually stopped crying slowly, pursed her lips tightly and did not dare to say a word up.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan sneered disdainfully, and then opened his mouth unhurriedly: "It's really daring to go out with the army without my king's permission. Don't you take this king seriously, don't you?" Put this king's Red Flame Army in your eyes?

This is too serious, if you nod your head and admit it, it will be a capital crime of beheading!

Although Ye Jingrong was angry, she didn't want Xiao Yezi and Ye Qingran to be dragged out by the soldiers and they would end up with a snap. Su's hand subconsciously pulled the hem of Ming Yan's robe. After Ming Yan swept his gaze down, Ye Jingrong Hastily shook his head as a signal, hoping that Ming Yan would show mercy.

After Ming Yan received Ye Jingrong's hint, he hurriedly and secretly gave Ye Jingrong a wink, telling Ye Jingrong not to be impatient and to wait and see what happened.