Chapter 42 Slap Xue Mengyao in the Face

After Xue Mengyao entered the mansion, she walked non-stop towards the side courtyard, but when she passed Yunyao Pavilion, she found that the high plaque hanging on the gate engraved with "Yunyao Pavilion" was actually torn down, like garbage Usually thrown in the pile of stones.

A pair of pupils suddenly widened, Xue Mengyao stopped suddenly, and looked at the scene in front of her in shock.

Damn, who did this? Aren't you afraid of being furiously condemned by His Royal Highness Cheng Wang after discovering it?

Seeing the second lady of the Xue family barging in, the maids and servants who were busy dismantling and smashing the plaques were all slightly taken aback.

The next moment, after reflecting, it was Qi Qi who stood in front of Xue Mengyao, preventing Xue Mengyao from taking another step forward.

Being able to work in Chengwang's mansion, one's mind is naturally more active than ordinary people's. Now the young master living in the Rongjun Pavilion was brought in by the prince himself, and the masters from the palace were invited to measure the young master's clothes and prepare meals.

This kind of favor is even incomparable to Xue Mengyao back then. They are servants, so they naturally have to protect the young master well. Compared to Xue Mengyao, His Royal Highness Cheng Wang is their real master.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Xue, you can't go forward anymore. The prince has ordered that the current Rongjun Pavilion and idlers are not allowed to enter!" One of the maids was

named Honglian, who seemed to be the elder among these slaves, a little Prestige, at a time like this, it's not appropriate for others to come forward, so it's natural for her to speak up.

Hearing this, Xue Mengyao was slightly taken aback for a moment, but after waiting for a reaction, she screamed with a ferocious face.

"What are you talking about? Bold maidservant, I can't enter. This is clearly Yunyao Pavilion? Why did it become Rongjun Pavilion? Does the lord know? It must be you, a lowly maidservant, who is making trouble in it, playing tricks!" Xue Mengyao roared

. After finishing, still not relieved, he took a step forward and punched and kicked the maid.

The servant girl didn't dare to fight back, so she could only bear it silently, while begging Xue Mengyao to calm down, but in her heart, she made an indignant note for Xue Mengyao.

As the leading servant girl of Prince Cheng's Mansion, she always treats her politely every time a distinguished guest visits. How dare this Xue Mengyao humiliate and scold her so much?

Hearing the movement outside the house, Ye Jingrong raised his eyebrows, the light in his eyes flashed, and the smile on his face was fleeting.

Standing up slowly, Ye Jingrong wrapped himself tightly with Ming Yan's red cloak, then threw a look at Xiao Ye Zi who was waiting on the side, and then walked towards the outside of the hall unhurriedly.

The door of Rongjun Pavilion slowly opened, and Ye Jingrong's thin and slender figure appeared in front of the store.

Glancing faintly at the furious Xue Mengyao in front of him, Ye Jingrong rolled up his sleeves and spoke in a faint voice.

"Who is making noise here? This is a palace, not a busy city, and it's not a place where shrews swear."

Hearing this, Xue Mengyao suddenly raised her head, and saw Ye Jingrong, who had been humiliated by her verbally and tortured a few days ago. But with a look of aloofness, condescending and contemptuous of her, his pupils shrank suddenly.

"You male vixen, who are you calling a shrew? This is the attic where I will live when I marry Cheng Wangfu. Who let you occupy the magpie's nest?" Xue Mengyao did not have Ye Jingrong's temperament and tolerance, and was shocked by Ye Jingrong's words

. After that, he became furious in an instant. If he hadn't been stopped by the maids and servants of Cheng Wang's mansion, he would have rushed to fight Ye Jingrong with that posture.