Chapter 108 The Simple and Honest Servant Ah Hui'!

In the days that followed, Xiao Yezi recovered from his injuries and never mentioned Xue Jin's name again, as if this person had never appeared in his life. He seemed to have forgotten everything related to Xue Jin from his memory. removed. However, Ye Jingrong was clear that Little Yezi hadn't completely let go, because the little rabbit who was always chattering suddenly became taciturn, and even if he smiled occasionally, it was just a superficial smile. That kind of perfunctory smirk just didn't want to make himself look too embarrassed and embarrassing, but he didn't know that such a scene fell into Ye Jingrong's eyes, which made him even more worried.

Xiao Ye Zi, who was always lazy in the past, has since then done the work of two people alone, using busyness to numb herself, but this is no way at all. If things go on like this, Xiao Ye Zi's body will be dragged down.

Ye Jingrong was very impatient, after hesitating again and again, he came up with a method that was not a solution.

Since time can't heal this wound, let someone else transfer this feeling. Ye Jingrong made full use of the resources at hand to pick out a few good-looking and talented masters from among the many princes and nobles, and then arranged Little Leaf went on a blind date.

When I first mentioned this matter to Xiao Yezi, Xiao Yezi's jaw almost fell to the ground, a pair of big eyes stared at Ye Jingrong in disbelief, and the vegetable basket in her hand fell to the ground On the ground, the peeled corn kernels were scattered all over the ground.

Isn't this absurd? How could the wise and powerful son of their family come up with such...?

But after a while, Xiao Ye Zi understood Ye Jingrong's painstaking efforts, half closed her eyes, the expression on Xiao Ye Ye's face was gloomy, after a long time, she raised her head, smiled easily at Ye Jingrong, Xiao Ye Zi raised her head to the side corner of his mouth, and nodded fiercely.

"Young master, what kind of rich families did you choose? I don't know if you can fall in love with me, but Xiao Yezi wants to give it a try!"

In fact, I said this purely for 'to make Ye Jingrong feel at ease', the young master has enough things to worry about every day, Xiao Yezi can't bear Ye Jingrong's sleeping and eating because he is thinking about him!

Who is Ye Jingrong, how can he not see Xiao Yezi's compromise, although this method is absurd, but when he is desperate, Ye Jingrong can only pin his hope on such a ridiculous method!

Handing over the invitation card in his hand to Xiao Yezi's uninjured right hand, Ye Jingrong frowned slightly, and said worriedly: "This is a token of a blind date with Young Master Yang, this Young Master is the second-ranked official Yang Qinggong of the current dynasty. Sun, reputation is very important to friendship, you go to meet him, if you like it, you can contact him several times, if you don't like it, there is no need to force yourself, you must have confidence, don't underestimate yourself, but you heard clearly? "Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi nodded hastily, with an obedient appearance that she understood everything.

But even so, Ye Jingrong was still not at ease, and swept his eyes around, just in time to see an ordinary-looking servant waving a broom not far away, Ye Jingrong hurriedly waved his hand, and called the servant over.

Seeing that Princess Cheng had an order, the servant quickly threw away the broom in his hand, and greeted him with a bow and bow.

After arriving in front of Ye Jingrong, he quickly bowed his head and bowed respectfully, then lowered his head tactfully, quietly waiting for Ye Jingrong's order.

In the beginning, I just randomly found someone to come over. After all, Ye Jingrong was not at ease when Xiao Yezi went out alone. He raised his eyebrows with a little doubt.

"Why do you look so unfamiliar? Where did you work in the palace before?"

Hearing this, the servant still didn't raise his head, but his body trembled, and then he kowtowed towards Ye Jingrong a few times, and then he stumbled back and said: "If you come back to become a princess, the little one didn't Working as an errand in Prince Cheng's Mansion, the younger uncle is in charge of the daily cleaning. However, he suddenly fell ill a few days ago, but he couldn't bear the money he lost after asking for leave, so he asked the younger one to replace him, and hoped that Princess Cheng would forgive him. !"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong did not doubt that he was there, and slowly relaxed his brows, and then waved his hands, not intending to care about it.

"It's not a big deal, Xiao Yezi is going out today, you are by my side, remember, don't let Xiao Yezi make any mistakes, can you hear me clearly?" Hearing this, the servant quickly nodded in agreement, and then said

hoarsely Made a promise: "Concubine Cheng, don't worry, the little one will die!" I

didn't realize it at first, but after listening to it for a long time, I realized that this person's voice seems to have been damaged, and the tone of his words is hoarse, like sawing wood. It was not very comfortable to hear, Ye Jingrong was a little displeased, and after a little hesitation, he wanted to change people, and found another servant to accompany Xiao Yezi out.

"Forget it, you'd better go and do your work. As for the errands of going out with Xiao Yezi, I still...

But before Ye Jingrong finished speaking, Xiao Ye Zi interrupted her with a smile.

"Young master, it's all right." Yes, just him, in fact, everyone is the same, I have delayed for such a long time, if I don't go, what can I do if Mr. Yang is in a hurry? "

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong couldn't say anything more, so he nodded and followed Xiao Ye Zi.

"The young master is busy, so Xiao Ye Zi will go now. "

After saying hello, under Ye Jingrong's helpless gaze, Xiao Yezi walked out of Cheng Wang's mansion step by step, accompanied by the servant, clutching the crimson invitation card.

After leaving Ye Jingrong's line of sight, the dull-looking servant's dull face suddenly shone with a gleam of light, but it was fleeting.

Moving his steps, following closely behind Xiao Yezi, the servant suddenly clenched his fists, and after struggling for a long time, he mustered up the courage to say a word to Xiao Yezi.

"Young master, my name is Ahui. I wonder if I can ask you his name.

Hearing this, Xiao Yezi suddenly stopped in her tracks, then turned around quickly, tilted her head, and looked He stared at A Hui appreciatively.

Seeing this scene, A Hui was at a loss for an instant, hurriedly looked away, and then waved his hands and stammered an apology to Xiao Ye Zi.

"I'm sorry,... I didn't mean to offend , I hope... I hope the young master doesn't mind! Seeing Ah

Hui's cautious look, Xiao Yezi suddenly raised her hand, covered her mouth and laughed softly.

"See, you're scared?" I'm not a scourge, just a name? Not worth much? How can I blame you? My name is Ye Zi, you can call me Xiao Ye Zi in the future, besides, you and I both work in the palace, no one is more noble than the other, there is no need to be so cautious, in fact, I am easy to talk to! "

While speaking, he blinked at A Hui with those big cat eyes. His strange appearance made the eyes of the silly-looking A Hui slightly red.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Ye Zi was even more surprised. Okay, why are you still crying, let others see him and think he has bullied them?

"Huh? You are a big man, why are you still crying? But what did I say wrong just now that made you sad? "Little Yezi was a little dazed, and quickly took out a small light blue handkerchief from the inside of her pocket, and stuffed it into Ah Hui's rough, callused big hands.

Looking at the sapphire blue silk handkerchief with a delicate leaf embroidered on the corner, Ah Hui didn't use it to wipe away his tears, but put it carefully into the sleeve robe, and then barely showed his stiffness towards the little leaf. With a smile, Ahui replied hoarsely: "Sorry, I made you laugh, I... I just feel a little uncomfortable, because... because no one has ever talked to me like you before. You are welcome, for a lowly person like me, all he suffers is blank stares and ridicule, young master...you are really a good man!"

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi was stunned for a moment, but then she laughed even more happily , I didn't expect this idiot to look silly and have a sweet mouth.

"I said, you can call me Xiao Ye Zi, and from now on, I will call you Ahui!" Xiao Ye Zi made a decision on her own. Although Ah Hui did not agree, she let Ah Hui Hui was delighted by this.

Nodding suddenly, Ah Hui was so happy that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet, but a pair of eyes swept away inadvertently, and he saw Xiao Yezi's left hand that had been scalded to the point of turning its flesh outward.

Although the wound has healed now, the scar remains on the back of the hand forever. Looking at it at first glance, it is hideous and terrifying, quite penetrating!

A pair of simple and honest eyes suddenly became deep, and the emotions hidden in Ah Hui's eyes were too complicated, and the innocent little leaf couldn't see through it at all, and he couldn't see through it. He thought it was his own hand that scared Ah Hui, Hastily hid her hands behind her back, then turned her head away in a daze, the look on Xiao Ye Zi's face at this moment was lonely and lonely, as embarrassing as if someone had exposed her scars.

Ahui's lips trembled, but he didn't say a word. After coughing a few times, Ahui straightened his gray robe, and then walked two or three steps closer to Xiao Yezi's body, followed by a natural Turning around, with his back facing Xiao Ye Zi, he finally squatted down slowly.

"Little son, come on my back, I will carry you to the appointment!"

Hearing this very natural invitation, Xiao Ye Zi didn't know how to respond, he and A Hui were neither relatives nor relatives, and they were both men, how could they have the nerve to let others carry it? Besides, he only hurt his hand, not his leg, so it's unreasonable to do so out of emotion and reason!