Chapter 113 Claiming the Adopted Son!

"Brother Huang, I didn't mean anything malicious when I got up this time, I just wanted to check on your condition!" Ming Yan swallowed the anger forcefully, and said expressionlessly.

However, when Ming Ye heard this, he sneered noncommittally.

visit? Don't visit in the morning, don't visit in the evening, why come to visit at this time? How dare you say that you are not malicious?

"This palace has been suffering from a serious illness for many years, so the emperor wants to come to visit? This excuse is too perfunctory, what is the purpose of the emperor's visit here? Let's just say it!" Ming Ye didn't buy it at all, and immediately fought back

. For a moment, the atmosphere in the hall was even more tense than before.

However, at this moment, Ye Jingrong spoke up!

"Your Majesty, if Jing Rong didn't misjudge, His Majesty's illness can't be delayed for too long. If I expect it to be correct, the imperial doctor of the Imperial Hospital should have already talked with His Majesty in secret. His Majesty's remaining time, at most three days. month!" When Ye Jingrong said this, his voice was calm and calm, as if he was stating a fact, but after hearing this, Ming Ye's face changed suddenly, making the already pale and bloodless His complexion was even more livid and ugly. The imperial physician of the Imperial Hospital did have a secret talk with him, just three days ago, and the deadline given by those people after discussion was exactly three full months. And how could Princess Cheng know all this? Could it be that Cheng Wang's eyeliner has spread all over his eldest prince's mansion?

No, it's impossible. Because of his physical condition, although Ming Ye couldn't compete for the crown prince, his own mansion still has the ability to protect it.

The moment Ye Jingrong saw Ming Ye's expression, he had already understood what was in Ming Ye's heart. With a slight curl of his lips, Ye Jingrong cupped his hands and pleaded guilty: "I hope that Your Highness will not blame you. Jing Rong knows a little bit about medical skills. All of this is just Jing Rong. It's just speculation, if the diagnosis is inaccurate, I hope His Highness will be happy!"

Hearing this, Ming Ye's face changed slightly, but at the same time, he narrowed his eyes again, becoming more curious about Ye Jingrong.

"That's right, our hall is not afraid to admit that I am indeed running out of time. Then Princess Cheng is not here just to see the hall's jokes?" Before Ye Jingrong's goal, he would not let down his guard.

"Your Majesty is serious. Jing Rong and the prince never meant to read a joke, but if His Majesty can trust me, Jing Rong can delay your illness for another three years!" The calm and confident tone made Ming

Ye After hearing this, his eyes widened in disbelief, and his hands suddenly squeezed the thin blanket covering his legs tightly. The raised veins on the back of his hands revealed his turbulent mood at the moment.

"You... What are you talking about? Delayed for three years? Don't think that with Ming Yan backing you up, you dare to say anything. It is a felony to deceive the emperor's relatives and relatives with big words. If you make fun of this matter with the hall, believe it or not This hall will immediately report to Father Xing,

and convict you of deceiving the emperor?" The overly quick tone made it clear that Ming Ye's restless heart at the moment, no matter how strong and calm he was, his slightly dilated pupils and trembling tone , or betrayed him completely.

When Ming Yan heard this, the anger that he tried to calm down suddenly rushed to his head.

What kind of attitude is Ming Ye? If you don't appreciate it, it's fine, but you still doubt it again and again?

Do you really think that Ming Yan is afraid of him? If you have the ability to always hold the posture of your eldest prince, this king would like to see, is life more important to you, or face?

"Since Brother Huang doesn't want to see you so much, then I don't bother you anymore, Rong'er, go back to the mansion with me!" After speaking, Ming Yan pulled Ye Jingrong's wrist, and turned to leave.

In fact, leaving like this, Ye Jingrong was unwilling in his heart, he came here today with a purpose, and now he left without even having time to say what the purpose was, so naturally he is not reconciled!

But now that Mingyan is angry, Ye Jingrong is not sure, should he interrupt?

"My lord, I'm here. Your Highness probably didn't mean that, or...?"

Ye Jingrong said tentatively, but before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Ming Yan frowning.

"What else? Isn't what he said clear enough? Our kindness is hypocritical in the eyes of that person. Just like this, Jing Rong still cares about his life?" Ming Yan's tone was not good

. Liu Yunyan is used to such a bad temper, and when the city gate catches fire, it is most likely to bring disaster to Chi Yu.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong opened his mouth, but didn't say a word, then lowered his eyes slightly, and the hurt look flashed in his eyes, which did not escape Ming Yan's eyes.

The anger that was about to burst out of his forehead seemed to be poured down by a basin of cold water, Ming Yan immediately calmed down, then sighed softly, stretched out his hands guiltily, and brushed the broken hair on Ye Jingrong's forehead.

"It's my king's fault, my tone is too harsh, Rong'er will go back to the mansion with this king for the time being, and after returning to the mansion, this king will make amends to Rong'er, okay?" Lowering his voice, Ming Yan whispered in Ye Jingrong's

ear I apologize, after all, he is still His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, and now he is in front of Ming Ye again, after all, he can't wipe away that face!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong nodded slightly, and then planned to give up the purpose of this trip and make plans in the future,

but before Ye Jingrong could turn around, Ming Ye, who had been watching, couldn't hold back and spoke again.

"Stop, all stop for me!"

Hearing this, Ming Yan didn't pay attention at all, but let out a contemptuous cold snort from his nose.

This person is used to ordering others, right? Who do you think Ming Yan is? You say stop and stop?

Seeing that Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong turned a deaf ear, after his utterance, his figure still gradually drifted away, Ming Ye's anxious eyes were red, and his forehead was red. My veins jump wildly.

Originally, when the imperial physicians told him that he only had three months to live, Ming Ye had already accepted the reality. Anyway, he was suffering when he was alive, and he was relieved when he died.

However, he ignored people's desire to survive when they were dying. When Ye Jingrong bluntly said that he could prolong it from three months to three years, he who thought he had accepted his fate caused a huge wave in his heart.

Three years, that is equivalent to twelve March months. Thinking about it now, in fact, lingering is much better than a hundred!

"Cheng Wangfei, can you stay for a while?" Ming Ye's voice was much weaker than before, and could even be regarded as humble.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's footsteps paused, but he didn't stop. He didn't stop until Ming Yan beside him stopped, and turned around with Ming Yan, but this time, Ye Jingrong didn't speak first!

Seeing this scene, Ming Ye took a deep breath, his attitude was no longer the original arrogance, and he lowered his chin slightly, Ming Ye planned to have a good talk with Ming Ye. "

Ming Yan, your trip to my house , If you have anything to say, just say it, now that you have grasped my lifeblood, I will naturally think seriously about what you said!

Hearing this, Ming Yan's anger that was suppressed in his heart finally dissipated. After a little nod, Ming Yan slowly opened his mouth, and what he said came from the bottom of his heart: "Brother Emperor, with your intelligence, you can't compete with me." It's a pity to fight for this world!"

After Ming Ye heard the words, after pondering for a while, he laughed wildly, just smiled, but coughed up blood involuntarily, making the handkerchief covering the corner of his mouth bright red.

"Is the emperor joking? Fighting for the world? Just relying on my broken body? I'm afraid that the day I win the fight is also the day I go west with the crane. If this is the case, don't you want to give it up if you work hard to the end?" ?"

I have to say, Ming Ye is also thinking about it, he has long since given up on things that don't belong to him, and now he just wants to live a little longer, and take a look at the great rivers and mountains of Ming You Country , On the day of leaving like this, there will be no regrets.

"Actually, you don't need to think about the purpose of coming here today. I think you will readily agree to it. I have heard that the emperor is very fond of his eldest son, the grandson of the father, Mingxi. I came here because I want to ask him to be my king's son!"

Hearing this, Ming Ye's slightly prettier face turned gloomy in an instant, and he never expected that Ming Yan would come here this time Did he come to fight for his son?

Seeing that Ming Ye's face was getting more and more ugly, Ye Jingrong hurriedly explained before Ming Ye could speak: "Your Highness, don't think too much, it's not that Ming Xi and His Highness should sever the relationship between father and son, but I just hope that Ming Yi can recognize both the prince and the prince at the same time." For Jing Rong to be a father, this request should not be too much!"

They are all smart people. Having said this, it is enough for Ming Ye to understand. Hope to sit. Only Cheng Wang Mingyan got on the dragon chair. Mingxi recognized Mingyan as his father, so he might be able to sit on the supreme position in the future. For Mingye, it was actually a big deal.

But if something goes wrong, there must be a demon, so why does Ming Yan need to claim a son, wouldn't it be better to give birth to one of his own?

It's not that Ye Jingrong can't understand Ming Ye's doubts, he just doesn't know how to explain it.

In fact, the idea of ​​claiming Mingxi was his dedication to Mingyan. After all, it was selfish. He couldn't accept Mingyan having children with other women, so claiming Mingxi was the most appropriate way.

The scrutinizing eyes scanned Ye Jingrong from childhood to the next, watching his indifferent imperial brother guard a man tightly behind him, Ming Ye didn't need to ask, but he almost understood a little!

Ah? Is it a pair for life? Ming Ye doesn't know whether to say that Ye Jingrong is too naive or that this man is too capable for wanting to talk about this with the royal family?

This is something that even Liu Guifei, who was the most favored concubine in the eyes of the emperor at the beginning, is also the current empress Liu Yunyan failed to achieve? he a man? Infertile, childless, why have such confidence?