Chapter 61 More interesting than conquering the world!

This question is a coincidence, if Ye Jingrong nods, then he has confessed to the crime of seduction, and punishment is probably inevitable, if he does not nod, it will be a case of trying to get rid of the crime, and the punishment is still inevitable, in the end , this person only left him one way from beginning to end!

His chest heaved violently, and Ye Jingrong wanted to take the opportunity to keep some air in his chest, so that he wouldn't even have difficulty breathing when he was frivolous by this person for a while.

The scorching suffocation will make his head dizzy and his limbs weak!

Ming Yan looked at Ye Jingrong's actions amusedly, his face still had such a lazy look on his face, it seemed that he was not in a hurry to eat the person in his arms.

On his territory, where can the prey go? You have to give the little wild cat some time to prepare, so that when you eat it later, the meat will be delicious and fragrant.

Moreover, watching the prey lose sense of proportion and wanted to escape because of panic at first, and then after realizing that he could not escape, a look of despair and helplessness appeared on his cold face, and he was no longer as confident as before. Can you point out the momentum of Jiangshan?

This process greatly satisfies Ming Yan, the hunter's strong desire to conquer!

It's fun, it's fun!

"Are you ready, Rong'er?" The harsh and frivolous tone made Ye Jingrong blush to the point of bloodshot eyes. It turned out that his small movements could not escape this person's eyes!

How does this make him answer? Ready? It seemed how impatient he was.

Not ready? It seemed that he was looking forward to it, Ye Jingrong pursed the corners of his lips, simply lowered his head, and remained silent.

"If you don't speak, you will be tacit consent. In this way, I will not be polite!" Ming Yan smiled evilly, then stretched out his index finger, and lifted Ye Jingrong's chin irresistibly, and then his handsome face slowly They moved closer to Ye Jingrong's eyes.

Ming Yan's dark eyes stared at the person in front of him with his eyes half closed because of nervousness, his eyelashes trembling slightly, fragile and stubborn.

Like the dying swan, more like the imprisoned Tianshan snow lotus, it is obviously noble and cannot be profaned, but it has to be played in the palm of others. He is obviously a heavenly being, but because of him, he jumped off the immortal platform and fell into the mortal world.

This person let go of his dignity and stature, and was willing to be tactful and courteous under him. How much did he have to like him to muster up the courage to do this step, so determined that there was no way out?

Ming Yan's heart ached so much that he trembled, and the blood in his whole body was also boiling for it.

His eyes gradually turned red, and Ming Yan seemed to be losing control again, but seeing Ye Jingrong's sexy thin lips blushing from being bitten by his brutal kiss just now, Ming Yan's heart softened instantly, and then Taking a long sigh of relief, he lowered his head slowly, and kissed Ye Jingrong's thin lips lightly.

This kiss was not as wild and vicious as before, it was so gentle that it was unbelievable, Ming Yan really felt pity for the person in his arms, it was the king who had pity for him, pity for his infatuation and unrepentance!

Ye Jingrong was even used to this man expressing his love in a rough way, but he never thought that this kiss was so gentle that it was unbelievable.

For a moment, he was a little dazed, and Ye Jingrong was so dazed that he completely forgot to react.

Ming Yan was aware of this, but he wasn't dissatisfied at all, his pupils were dimly lit, it was because he was taking advantage of others, Ming Yan completely took the initiative, and led Ye Jingrong to indulge in lust.

Although it belongs to a man, compared to his roughness, the soft tongue has no choice but to cling to him and has nowhere to escape!

After the kiss was over, Ye Jingrong was still blushing fiercely, she gently pushed Ming Yan's chest with her bare hands, and her violent panting could not subside for a long time.

He has no experience in this area at all. Although he is a man, he is completely incapable of learning without a teacher, and he is even very clumsy.

Ye Jingrong was also a little annoyed, it seemed that as long as he faced the person in front of him, he would be in chaos. The people who gave him the title of Qilin talent back then would feel sorry for him when they saw such a hopeless side of him.

Ming Yan tightened his arms, looked at the person in his arms with a smile, and waited for Ye Jingrong's breathing to calm down, but he bent his head maliciously, and pressed it against Ye Jingrong's ear, speaking in a low and pleasant voice. He said, "Rong'er, I think conquering you is much more interesting than conquering the world!"