Chapter 150 Medical skills save lives!

"Give and gesture, I'm afraid you're a bastard!" Mu Miaomiao was so angry that she rushed over with her fists clenched.

"Yo, your nature has been exposed? Don't you pretend to be reserved in front of your elder brother? Why does the lion change his face when he sees that there is no hope?" Although Ye Qingran is also a daughter, she has been in the army after all. In the beginning, she was always unilaterally abused by those reckless men, but after receiving a lot of beatings, Ye Qingran learned to be smart, plus her quick mind, in fact, when she was fighting with others not long ago, those reckless men had already Can't get any cheap from him! Mu Miaomiao was stalked by a small job, Ye Qingran stretched out her hand when she turned her body sideways, and squeezed Mu Miaomiao's plump buttocks hidden under her robe.

Immediately she blushed even more, Mu Miaomiao stopped her figure, "Turned her face away, and glared at Ye Qingran, who was full of sloppy face.

" How can you be so shameless? If you want to fight, fight well, don't make so many small moves! "

"I can fight this one as I want, why?" Not convinced? Come here and beat me up if you have the ability! "Ye Qingran still has the same attitude of not getting in, hooking one corner of her lips, how arrogant and arrogant! How did

this character get twisted into this? Brother Ye is gentle and courteous as a man, Miss Ye As a woman, she looks like a bandit, which is obviously a traitor!

Mu Miaomiao also knew that she couldn't beat Ye Qingran, because once when she went to deliver cakes to Big Brother Ye, she saw this guy holding his sleeves and holding his hand. Lifting a huge boulder weighing a hundred catties made her jaw drop to the ground in fright, but seeing that Big Brother Ye and the two attendants who were waiting close by did not show the slightest surprise, she endured it. The question was like my eyes were dazzled.

After that, Mu Miaomiao watched it again and again, and she was not as surprised as she was at the beginning

! After glaring at Ye Qingran, she turned and left!

But this time, Ye Qingran did not chase after to provoke, but in a corner where Mu Miaomiao couldn't see, her pair of phoenix eyes showed a worried look. If you offend the prince, everyone will be implicated, that's no joke.

After Ye Qingran joined the military camp, it can be said that she has experienced a lot of experience, and gradually faded away from her previous naive and carefree thoughts. She is even more aware of the prince's iron-blooded wrist than her elder brother, because the prince has such a big tail. Wolf, in order to please the eldest brother, always behaves like a man with his tail between his legs, he is really good at pretending!

Shaking her head indifferently, Ye Qingran grabbed a handful of dogtail grass from her feet and put it in her mouth, then turned and walked towards the rough house.

In fact, she has been hiding one thing from her elder brother all along, that is, when she first entered the military camp, the prince once talked to her in private. Like children, they only have three-point enthusiasm. If they can really make military exploits with their own abilities, it will be good for her, good for the Ye family, and most importantly, good for the elder brother.

So for this reason, Ye Qingran has been working hard. Whatever happened when she was a child, her elder brother stood in front of her. Now that she has grown up, she also wants to have a chance to let her act like a strong person. Stand in front of the elder brother.

In the next few days, she still lived with nothing but clear soup and little water. Mu Miaomiao was hit, and no longer always clinging to Ye Jingrong as before. She would only be polite when she saw it from a distance. In order not to disturb Ye Jingrong any more, she was doing her best to avoid suspicion.

But a week later, Mu Miaomiao came to the door again, with blood all over her body, and smashed Ye Jingrong's door with all her might.

"Brother Ye, Brother Ye, open the door, I'm not here to pester you, I really want something!"

Even if Mu Miaomiao didn't say this, Ye Jingrong wouldn't turn people away, but when he opened the door and saw Mu Miaomiao's blood stains, Ye Jingrong was still taken aback!

"Miss Mu, what's wrong with you? What happened?"

"Brother Ye, it's not me, it's my uncle. He happened to meet a fierce lion in the mountains when he was out hunting, and his chest was cut open by the lion's paw. At this moment, he has already taken in more air and less air out. The blood is all his. I have heard Brother Ye mention that you know a little bit about medicine. I beg you, Brother Ye, please help my uncle!" As she said that, Mu Miaomiao's eyes were red, and she was about to kneel down to salute Ye Jingrong, but Ye Jingrong grabbed her sleeve and forcibly stopped her behavior.

"No need to be like this, the villagers have treated me kindly, and I will not save me. Hurry up and lead the way. If you waste a little more time, the hope of your uncle being rescued will be slimmer!" Hearing this, Mu Miaomiao couldn't help

it Dare to talk nonsense, and immediately turned around and started to trot, Ye Jingrong didn't care about taking care of herself, turned around and picked up the medicine box at the bottom of the closet from the room, and followed Mu Miaomiao.

It's actually not a few steps away from the straw house to Uncle Mu Miaomiao's house, but even if it's so close, it's enough for Ye Jingrong to be out of breath.

The most strenuous exercise he does on weekdays is to toss and turn with the prince on the bed. This short-distance speed run is really a big test for Ye Jingrong.

Ye Qingran, who rushed over after hearing the news, saw her elder brother pale and out of breath, immediately ran over to support Ye Jingrong, frowned and advised, "Brother, slow down, this If the prince sees it, he should be so heartbroken.

" Now is not the time to talk about this, saving... saving people is the most important thing! "After Ye Jingrong finished speaking, she gently pushed away Ye Qingran's support, and with the last breath of strength, she ran into Mu Miaomiao's uncle's house.

In the blink of an eye, the ground had been stained dark red by the spreading blood, and Ye Jingrong frowned, realizing the seriousness of the matter.

Taking a step forward, he saw the uncle Mu Miaomiao was talking about. It was a middle-aged man with a big beard on his face. At this time, flesh and blood were flying from his open chest. The strongest evidence that he ever had a close encounter with a lion.

"Brother Ye, look, can uncle be rescued?" Mu Miaomiao's dark face was covered with crystal tears, and she was crying all over. When he ran out to find Brother Ye, uncle still She was awake, but after such a short time, the uncle couldn't even wake up. Mu Miaomiao was terrified. Her parents left early, and she was almost raised by her uncle and aunt since she was a child. I don't want my uncle to leave him again. In that case, my aunt will definitely not be able to survive.

"Miss Mu, don't worry too much. Although your uncle was seriously injured, but fortunately, Miss Mu called for help in time. I assure you, Miss Mu's uncle will definitely wake up safe and sound!" Ye Jingrong said without delaying for half a minute. He untied the medicine box from his body, and then took out the hemostatic grass from the medicine box, quickly ground it into powder, and splashed it on the wound of the man.

Then he took out the silver needle from the cloth bag, and threaded the suet thread through the needle. Ye Jingrong sat by the bed, and after ordering someone to hold down the big man's limbs, he focused on flying the needle and thread in his hand.

He could have dispensed the anesthetic in the first place, but the time was too late. If the wound was not sutured and the blood loss was too much, the person would not be able to be saved, so he could only wrong the strong man to suffer.

The silver needle pierced through the flesh, and the feeling was naturally unpleasant. The big man who was in a coma woke up stimulated by the severe pain, and then he desperately resisted. Fortunately, there were many people around to suppress it, otherwise, Ye Jingrong, who was holding a needle and thread in his hand, was probably the first person to be attacked by him.

Ye Jingrong's plain hands trembled, forcing himself to concentrate and not panic!

Waiting for the last stitch to pass through the flesh, Ye Jingrong tied it neatly, and then cut off the suet thread with scissors. At this time, the big man passed out from the pain, but his life was saved!

After everything was settled, Ye Jingrong raised his head and let out a long breath, and then planned to stand up by supporting the pillar beside the bed, but as soon as his body was lifted off the bed, his vision went dark, and he Staggered and fell back.

Mu Miaomiao was still in the joy of her uncle's fear and safety. After seeing this scene, the blood color faded from her dark face in an instant, and she hurriedly reached out to support Ye Jingrong, but she was served by the Ye Qingran took a step ahead.

Mu Miaomiao noticed Ye Qingran's precautions, and put her hands behind her back in embarrassment, but said in a concerned tone, "Brother Ye, are you okay?" Hearing this,

Ye Jingrong shook his head disapprovingly, and then went to A slightly weak smile was forced out of the corner of her mouth, and she replied with relief: "It's okay, my body is just like this, if I've been tense for too long, I won't be able to do what I want when I relax!" Then Ye Qingran heard this

. , but frowned in disapproval, her phoenix eyes were full of worry.

"Brother, why don't you ask the hidden guard to send a letter to the prince, you have been too worried these few days, and you have been sleeping soundly!"

However, when Ye Jingrong heard this, she turned around and grabbed Ye Qingran tightly. Then he shook his head vigorously and said, "No, the war at the border is tight, so you can't distract the prince. Wait a minute. I'm just a little tired. Help me to rest. I don't know if Miss Mu is still here. Can I take a short rest in the spare room?" Saying that, Ye Jingrong turned his tired eyes to Mu Miaomiao's direction.