Chapter 50 The First Kiss Makes Love

With such a domineering personality, even the expenses of food and clothing have to bear his name to show his possession rights, I'm afraid he won't allow others to spy on him!

If it were someone else, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to bear Ming Yan's perverted possessiveness, but this person is Ye Jingrong. This kind of possession is what he begged day and night!

"The lord has rewarded Jing Rong so much. Jing Rong should be satisfied, but there is one more thing. I wonder if the lord can also reward Jing Rong?" Ye Jingrong's eyebrows curved, and he managed to calm Ming Yan's irritable mood. Even inadvertently, he saved the life of the new silly maid.

"Jing Rong said it's all right, but what else do you like? If there is no one in the palace, the king will send someone to prepare it immediately!"

Yiqi Hongchen concubine smiled, no one knew that it was litchi, and Tang Xuanzong smiled in order to win the noble concubine Yang, Send the Habayashi army to go to the market to fetch fresh lychees as a precedent.

And Mingyan has thousands of Chiyan troops under him, not to mention fresh lychees, even if Jingrong wants the snow from Saibei, he Mingyan can also deliver it to Ye Jingrong before it melts.

"My lord, can I give Jingrong another veil?" It was certain that Ming Yan would agree, so Ye Jingrong put forward his request almost without hesitation.

a veil? Hearing this, Ming Yan was slightly taken aback for a moment, but then struggled in his heart.

With this veil, no one else can covet Ming Yan's person, but Jing Rong is a man, and Ming Yan doesn't want to wrong him, that veil is an accessory only worn by women!

"Jing Rong, this veil is only worn by women, I don't want to wrong you!" In the end, the heartache prevailed, Ming Yan gritted his teeth and planned to refuse!

"My lord, this veil has always been just a veil. If it is worn on a woman's face, it is a woman's jewelry, but if it is worn on a man's face, it is naturally a man's jewelry. It doesn't matter if you are wronged or not!" Ye Jingrong has a keen mind and naturally knows What Ming Yan thought in his heart was just a veil, but he really didn't feel wronged.

Ming Yan was already in a state of hesitation. After hearing this, the balance in his heart tilted, and he naturally convinced himself!

He nodded towards the serving maids, and within a short while, a pure white veil was neatly stacked on the tray and served up. Ming Yan took it and unfolded it carefully. Behind Ye Jingrong's ear!

Dim and shadowy, covering the tall nose bridge and a little red lips, leaving only a pair of eyes that are as moist as water, and although they are still seductive, they are not as hard to move away as they were at the beginning. Ming Yan was very satisfied with the result, and the corners of his tight lips finally evoked a slight smile.

"Jing Rong, accompany me to the Huxin Pavilion for breakfast. This Rongjun Pavilion, I want someone to renovate it!"

Putting a pure white cloak on Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan grabbed him. But, then they hugged people and walked out the door. Seeing this, the maids hurried out of the way, lowered their heads, and followed closely behind out of Rongjun Pavilion!

The Huxin Pavilion, except for Ming Yan, no one was able to have a meal there. There is no other reason.

People who don't have internal strength can't fly across the bridge at all. In this way, there is only one way to get to the Huxin Pavilion, and that is to swim over .

And after swimming over, he was wet all over, like a drowned chicken, so why would he be in the mood to enjoy the scenery while enjoying the meal?

All the way to the lake in the center of the courtyard, Ye Jingrong raised his eyes, but only saw the lonely Huxin Pavilion in the middle of the lake. His eyes swept around, but there was not even a wooden bridge and no boats around. How can we get there?

But the next moment, Ye Jingrong knew the answer.

With a light body, he was suddenly hugged by Ming Yan, Ye Jingrong only felt the scenery in front of him turn upside down, and there was the sound of wind blowing by his ears, and when he calmed down again, his figure appeared in the Huxin Pavilion Inside!

How could he have forgotten that the person beside him has kung fu!

"My lord, put Jingrong down, there are too many servants here, it would be shameful to be seen by others!" Ye Jingrong half-closed his eyes, and reminded softly.

"What's so outrageous? Who dares to talk too much when this king is hugging his own princess?"

Ming Yan snorted coldly, and suddenly lost his temper as a child. He tightly hugged Ye Jingrong with his arms, and there was a hint of evil at the corner of his mouth. Laughing, Mingyan leaned against Ye Jingrong's ear, and whispered in an ambiguous voice: "So I wanted to let Jingrong down, since Jingrong said so, then for today's breakfast, Jingrong will sit on the king's lap." Use it!"

Hearing these words, Ye Jingrong's ears turned red, and then she struggled to get up, but was forcibly suppressed by Ming Yan!

"My lord..."

Ye Jingrong was helpless, and could only call out, hoping that Ming Yan would let him go to the ground as he wished, but with Ming Yan's stubborn temper, it would be unreasonable to be arrogant.

"Be obedient, don't move, the king of the meal has already arranged it, try it, see if it suits your appetite!" Ming Yan threw off his robe and sat on the stone chair, then imprisoned Ye Jingrong in his arms above.

Although they are both men, Ming Yan's figure is much taller than Ye Jingrong's. If they stand side by side, Ye Jingrong's hair can reach Ming Yan's chin at most!

In addition, Ming Yan has practiced martial arts all year round, and his body is very strong, and his strength is not ordinary. If he doesn't want Ye Jingrong to leave, then even if Ye Jingrong uses all his strength, he won't be able to move.

In desperation, Ye Jingrong had no choice but to calm down. It would be shameful to be shameless. I just hope that the maids and servants of Cheng Wang's mansion will not gossip. I'm afraid Ye Jingrong will have to worry about this again. As a man's wife, he naturally has more worries than women!

Looking down at the bowls and dishes on the stone table, there are so many kinds of dishes. In all fairness, Ye Jingrong didn't have the luck to taste many of the dishes in Ye Mansion even if he was in Ye Mansion before.

"Your Majesty, the maids set up this meal?"

Although Cheng Wang's mansion is Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, it is impossible for the maids to also possess martial arts, right?

"Jing Rong is confused, how can the maids fly across the lake? This is placed by the king's hidden guards!" Ming Yan didn't shy away from it, and answered Ye Jingrong's question straightforwardly.

How could he be confused? It's simply that the prince is confused, the secret guards are used to protect the safety of the prince's property, how can they be used for such trivial things?

"My lord, the hidden guards are not used like this. There are rules in the royal family..."

But before Ye Jingrong could finish his words, Ming Yan waved his hand and cut them off halfway.

"Yes, yes, what Rong'er taught me is that I know I was wrong, and I will never act so willfully in the future, okay?" Ming Yan smiled, with a low eyebrow and a pleasing look, sincerely admitting his mistake, but his tone But she's very frivolous, and she doesn't care about her heart at first glance!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong sighed helplessly, then he could only turn his head away, and slowly raised his plain hand to serve Ming Yan with vegetables!

If the prince doesn't let go of him, he won't be able to hold the wooden chopsticks, so even if his face is slightly drunk, Ye Jingrong can only do his duty to serve Ming Yan with his own hands!

The meal brought to his mouth by the lady himself, Ming Yan tasted much sweeter, why didn't he think of eating in this way before, it really lost so much fun for no reason.

"Well, this mung bean cake is not bad, Rong'er wants to try it too?" Ming Yan narrowed his eyes slightly, and moved the half piece of mung bean cake in his mouth to Ye Jingrong's eyes.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong was stunned for a moment, and looked away uncomfortably, then raised the wooden chopsticks, wanting to try another chopsticks, but never thought that, before the plain hand had time to reach out, he was caught by Ming Yan. Grab it!

"Why does Rong'er look far away? But you dislike me?" Ming Yan squinted his eyes slightly, and when he said this, his tone was cold, and he didn't know what was going on in his heart?

It is obvious that he is doing something to force others, but why is this tone so natural?

Ye Jingrong paused, feeling that if he dared to nod at this time, the person beside him would probably go crazy!

But if he was asked to do such a bold thing in front of the maids who came and went, Ye Jingrong's face became very hot, and his whole body stiffened from being so rigid.

"My lord..."

"Huh? I don't want to? It seems that Jing Rong really dislikes me!" Ming Yan's tone became colder, and his arms holding Ye Jingrong tightened, as if he had reached the edge of self-control , the next one doesn't fit, and it's time to get out of control.

He has been fighting outside all year round, his hands are covered with blood, and his personality is inevitably violent. Ming Yan's patience is indeed not very good, but when dealing with Ye Jingrong, he has already deliberately suppressed it. Even so, Ming Yan's temper is worse than ordinary people Go up three points.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was quite helpless, after a pair of eyes swept over the maidservants passing by the lake, the next moment, she quickly lowered her head, wanting to snatch the food from Ming Yan's mouth.

In the end, the mung bean cake was indeed in his throat, but the bright red lips were caught between the lips and teeth.

Ye Jingrong panicked in an instant, her water-like eyes opened slightly wide, fearing that she would be spotted by the maids and servants who came and went around the Huxin Pavilion, and struggled to get out.

But the strength between Ming Yan's lips and teeth, although it won't hurt Ye Jingrong, it will definitely make him unable to escape.

"My... my lord, let go of Jing Rong, this... this is outrageous!" Ye Jingrong's ears were completely red, and he begged in a low voice. He had never had the opportunity to look at this person so closely like a knife. For a moment, he didn't even dare to move his eyes.

Mingyan doesn't care what is plausible, his wife is good at everything, but she has read too many poems and books, and is bound by that rigid dogma. As a husband, he can't bear it, so naturally he wants to preach well by himself. Enlightenment is enlightenment.