Chapter 26 A Sneaky Kiss

"Then counting today, isn't it already more than ten years, Rong'er, why are you doing this?" Ming Yan's tone was heavy, and he really didn't know how to reply to express his heartache.

"Jing Rong was originally the concubine of the Ye family, and he was not taken seriously. It was an honor for Jing Rong to study with the prince. It was an honor for Jing Rong to meet the prince; as a man, he admired the prince, so Jing Rong was in vain for a gentleman; in the end, he used all means to pass the imperial examination. Lu Ba took the lead, begged the Holy One to give me a marriage, forced the prince to marry me, and made the prince a laughing stock of everyone. These are all mistakes made by Jing Rong. How can Jing Rong dare to say that he is suffering? In the final analysis, All of this is the punishment that Jingrong deserves!"

Ye Jingrong tried his best not to look so bleak, but when the corner of his mouth curled up, what he revealed was just a wry smile that was uglier than crying.

So his Rong'er has always thought so? Really confused, how can it be wrong to like someone? On the contrary, His Majesty Cheng Wang thinks that he is not bound by the world's vision, but in fact it is still difficult to escape the world's prejudice!

"In the past, even if I regret it, there is nothing I can do to bring it back. Rong'er, from now on, I will definitely treat you well!" Ming Yan's eyes were firm, and he hugged the beautiful woman in his arms tightly.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong's lips moved, but then her eyes turned red, and she said softly on Ming Yan's neck: "Jing Rong thank you, Lord, for your mercy!

" He didn't feel very happy, his appearance was too cautious, like a snail carrying a heavy burden, only sticking out a pair of tentacles to check his attitude, for fear that his movements would arouse his disgust generally.

"Jing Rong, there is no need to be more polite in the future. You are the princess that this king is marrying. When you become a princess, you will be more reckless, and no one dares to say anything. It was because this king ignored you before. After waiting for a few days, the palace Once the celebration banquet is over, I will take you back to Ye Mansion, how about it?"

Ming Yan asked in a soft voice, in order to let Ye Jingrong open his heart to him, he was willing to treat Ye Jingrong desperately.

"Really? Your lord? Can I go back to Ye Ye's mansion?" Hearing this, Ye Jingrong lost his composure. For three years, he was confined in a side courtyard and could not even send out letters. Worrying about him is because he is not filial, when he resolutely married into Cheng Wang's mansion, but never carefully considered his mother's feelings.

As a man, but married as a wife, his father's face has been completely humiliated by him. He must have vented all his grievances on his mother. In the past three years, he will definitely be more indifferent to his mother. After all, he is the only one under the mother's name. He has two children with his younger sister, and he doesn't live up to it, and his younger sister is a woman, so who can be proud of his mother?

"Of course, this king will do what he says, and he will never break his promise!" Ming Yan stretched out his hand, and pinned Ye Jingrong's broken hair behind his ears again, and replied without hesitation.

"Jing Rong thanked the lord for his kindness!" Ye Jingrong was a little excited, he understood Ming Yan's temperament, since he said so, he would definitely do that, which meant that he could go back to Ye Mansion to visit his mother in a few days!

"Jing Rong, don't thank me anymore. This is my duty. Speaking of which, I'm really not doing my duty as a son-in-law. I haven't even visited my mother-in-law once?" When Yan replied with a hearty voice, he sneaked a kiss on Ye Jingrong's side cheek while he was not prepared.

How could His Royal Highness Cheng Wang be so dishonest? Ye Jingrong was slightly taken aback for a moment, but after realizing it, he couldn't help but chuckled.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan became stupid again, and his princess laughed, which was really shocking.