Chapter 140 Surprise but no danger

With red eyes, Ye Jingrong's chest heaved violently, and he gritted his teeth and said, "You bastard, you opened your eyes desperately, just for the next decree to let me be buried? Do you know how worried I have been these days? You If you can't wake up again, don't think that I will accompany you on the road to Huangquan, and go to the Yan Luo Palace to report by yourself, bastard, you bastard!" The bare hands tightened more and more, even the knuckles turned white

, Ye Jingrong lay on Ming Yan's body completely, completely abandoning the gentleman's gentleness, and was not afraid of death, and scolded Ming Yan from head to toe.

That person had said long ago that if something happened to him, he would definitely be buried with him. Ye Jingrong never doubted the authenticity of this statement, so this decree might surprise everyone, but only Ye Jingrong would not Surprised. No one knows that person's temperament better than him, saying that he is afraid of leaving him to suffer alone in the world is just some high-sounding nonsense. In the final analysis, it is not that this person is too possessive and has to declare himself wherever he goes. Ownership, if a person's heart softens, and he is left alone in the world, when the time comes, someone accidentally takes over it, and this person is afraid that he will be a ghost and will not live in peace!

Turning his hands behind his back and shaking gently, Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua, who were confused, retreated. Ye Jingrong stood up unsteadily, took off his outer robe, and then got into the blanket with only a single shirt on. The person huddled into a ball and leaned against Ming Yan's arms.

Being able to wake up means that there is nothing serious. Ye Jingrong felt relieved, but at the same time, he felt exhausted, and his upper eyelids were as heavy as lead weights.

Hugging Ming Yan's tiger's waist tightly like an insecure child, Ye Jingrong's consciousness finally returned to darkness after a futile struggle.

This time, Ye Jingrong fell into an exceptionally deep sleep, and Mingyan didn't even notice that she woke up again midway.

Ming Yan is really fine, the reason why he woke up and fell into a coma is just because his body wanted to use sleep to replenish its functions. Now that he wakes up again, apart from the wound still hurting, there is nothing to worry about!

The body remained motionless, and when he turned his eyes casually, he found Ye Jingrong who was sleeping next to him. Ming Yan didn't dare to make any big movements immediately. He held his breath, turned his body lightly, and stretched his arms With a sweeping embrace, Ye Jingrong was embraced from the front into his arms.

There are bruised and purple eye circles under his eyes, his eyes are still swollen, and his somewhat bloody face, which had been adjusted with great difficulty, is completely beaten back to its original shape at this moment, with a haggard pale color. After Ming Yan looked at it, he subconsciously twisted With sword eyebrows, it hurts so much.

Unexpectedly, the poisonous scorpion would not give up, and would break the scorpion's tail to sneak attack. Ming Yan also knew that he had been fooled, so he fell into the trap, and made his wife suffer from his injury these days.

But thinking back to the critical moment at that time, his wife threw herself in front of him without even thinking, Ming Yan's dark eyes were dyed with a layer of warmth!

This is already the second time you have no hesitation, right? This idiot, obviously a feeble scholar with no strength in his hands, is always willing to beat him to the bone for him.

Just quietly looking at Ye Jingrong's sleeping face, Ming Yan's gloomy eyes became more and more fiery, and then leaned on the uninjured shoulder carefully, and it took a lot of strength and effort to support it. body.

The other hand stretched in along Ye Jingrong's open collar, and after unbuttoning a few buttons, Ming Yan was out of breath due to lack of energy, but he stubbornly refused to give up, and was acting guilty. After taking a few deep breaths, he stretched out his hand again, pulling Ye Jingrong's neckline wider as if not enjoying himself.

Looking at the protruding delicate collarbone and fair chest, Ming Yan couldn't hold back any longer, and slightly lowered his head, kissing her as if worshiping a god.

The movements are no longer as wild as in the past, and the gentleness is not like the style of a prince. With great cherishment, Ming Yan patrols the territory under his body bit by bit. The attitude of rubbing ears and temples seems to want to kiss all over Ye Jingrong's whole body.

Although usually there is always a cold expression on Ye Jingrong's body, but Ye Jingrong's body is actually extremely sensitive, and he can become emotional with a little teasing. Ming Yan has long noticed this, and is very happy about it. But he didn't dare to say it in front of Ye Jingrong, for fear that Madam would annoy him again because of losing face.

So even though Mingyan's movements are very light, Ye Jingrong still woke up, lazily opened his eyes a crack, and after taking in the scene in front of his eyes, Ye Jingrong's body subconsciously flinched, but uncharacteristically, he didn't resist, but He actively opened his body, and the moan that he always bit his lip to suppress was no longer suppressed, it was so cute.

Ming Yan was a little surprised, but at the same time panicked, he quickly raised his head to look, and sure enough, although his wife didn't choke up because of face, her nose was red and the corners of her eyes were moist, as if she was wronged, but And unwilling to open his mouth to confide, it makes people tremble with pain in the apex of their hearts!

Sensing Ming Yan's attention, Ye Jingrong's long eyelashes trembled, and then he took the initiative to open his arms and stretched out his arms towards Ming Yan.

"My lord. You... hug me! Hug me!"

The voice was a little hoarse and a little begging, and Ming Yan, who heard these words, was so excited that he almost couldn't tell the north from the south. Cleared up, the whole person froze in place stupidly, not daring to make any extra movements. Seeing that Ming Yan didn't respond for a long time, Ye Jingrong thought that Ming Yan was not happy, so he swallowed his mouth immediately, and the water in his eyes spread another layer!

Such a scene fell into the eyes, and Ming Yan was stimulated to wake up in an instant, took a deep breath, Ming Yan gritted his teeth, and managed to control himself not to lose his mind, but bent down gently Ye Jingrong's wish was fulfilled, and he embraced the man's much thinner body in his arms.

This is the first time that Ye Jingrong has unreservedly exposed her vulnerable side in front of Ming Yan, which only makes Ming Yan feel that his heart is not soft enough. Regardless of his unshaven chin, Ming Yan piously lifted Ye Jingrong from his forehead. , the corners of the eyes, the tip of the nose, the thin lips all the way to the chin, I kissed it over and over again, and I couldn't get tired of it.

"It's my husband's dereliction of duty to make Madam worry and fear for so many days!" Mingyan pleaded guilty again and again while being gentle with Ye Jingrong. The day has not been seen, Ming Yan is really thinking about it!

However, when Ye Jingrong heard this, he neither admitted nor denied it, only that he was full of grievances and didn't know who to confide in.

After a while, shaking his head lightly, Ye Jingrong's whole body stuck to Ming Yan's body, wishing to become one with him.

Perhaps because of his obsession, Ye Jingrong's arm strength is now much stronger than before, and he tightly hugs Ming Yan's neck and does not let go, but even so, he still subconsciously avoids Ming Yan's injured shoulder, letting Ming Yan's My heart is warm again! "Hey, don't be afraid. My husband is fine. Rong'er must be exhausted after working day and night. Go to sleep for a while. My husband won't go anywhere, but I will stay here for you!

" Not to mention Ye Jingrong, even Ming Yan couldn't bear it. After hearing what Ming Yan said, Ye Jingrong's expression relaxed a little, and the drowsiness he deliberately ignored came to his mind again, and his eyelids It became heavy again and again, before Ye Jingrong even had time to reply a word, he fell asleep in a daze.

But even if he fell into a deep sleep, Ye Jingrong still held Ming Yan's neck and did not let go!

Lowering his eyes to look at the jade arm wrapped around his neck, after Ming Yan raised his eyebrows, he suddenly raised the corners of his lips and laughed lightly, he could have the opportunity to see the usually noble and glamorous lady showing such a beautiful face. With a clingy and soft side, Ming Yan thought that the injury was worth it.

Gently turning to a comfortable position, putting Ye Jingrong's arm in the gap between the head and the pillow, Ming Yan lay down, then embraced Ye Jingrong's increasingly slender waist, and closed his eyes in satisfaction.

Although he was not sleepy, he needed to close his eyes and rest his mind. Ming Yan's body was still a little weak at the moment. After all, he had just recovered from a serious illness and escaped from death. It must take some time to recover to his full strength.

He didn't know how long he fell into a dizzy sleep, and when Ye Jingrong opened his eyes again, he found himself in a spacious carriage again.

In this way, the soldiers had already started their journey, so he should have slept for a day and a night at least, frowned slightly, raised his plain hand and gently rubbed the stinging temple, just as Ye Jingrong was about to stand up, this time Only then did he realize that he was so weak that he couldn't lift any strength.

His face darkened for a moment, Ye Jingrong's first thought was that Ming Yan did something bad again while he was unconscious, but on second thought, he felt that it was impossible.

Firstly, after several days of sleepless nights, his body is very weak, no matter how mischievous the prince is, he will not ignore his body; secondly, the prince is still injured, it must be very inconvenient to do bad things.

Gently lifted the brocade quilt, looked at his slender body from top to bottom, and found no new eye-obtrusive marks, Ye Jingrong let go of his suspicions, and then remembered that maybe his weakness was due to overwork It's just a sequela left after a few days and then relaxing for a moment!

Ye Jingrong rested his hand on his forehead and fell into deep reflection. He really became more and more neurotic. Whenever something absurd happened to him, the first thing that came to mind was the prince's. The figure is about to form a conditioned reflex!