Chapter 23 A Prescription Can't Beat a Hero

This is the Ningxianglu bestowed by the emperor. It is said that it has the magical effect of removing scars and beautifying the face. It was originally used in the palace, but was rewarded by the emperor with a few bottles. Ming Yan has always disliked the smell of this product, which is like the aroma of rouge powder .

Moreover, a man needs to leave a few scars to have a manly taste and spirit, so Ming Yan dismisses this thing, unexpectedly, it will be really useful one day!

There were only a few vials left around, and the rest were begged for by that bastard Xue with sweet words, every time Ming Yan thought about it, he gritted his teeth with hatred.

Flattening the palms, pouring the water-like dew on the palms, Ming Yan gently pulled off the brocade quilt on Ye Jingrong's shoulders, and covered the palms.

"Rong'er, be patient, it will be fine in a while, I won't make you too sad!"

Ye Jingrong nodded slightly when he heard this.

However, despite what Ming Yan said, it is impossible not to feel sad. Ye Jingrong gritted his teeth and endured the stabbing pain in his shoulder, but at the last moment, he let out a pain unbearably. snort.

Hearing this, Ming Yan hurriedly withdrew her hand, only to realize that Jing Rong was already sweating from the pain!

Hastily screwed the Ningxianglu on the lid, and threw it on the table and cabinet, Ming Yan bent down, gently wiped off the cold sweat on Ye Jingrong's forehead with his sleeve robe, and then opened his mouth in a bitter voice.

"Rong'er, I have suffered for you all these years, and I will never be such a bastard in the future, and the grievances you have suffered, this king will definitely not expose it easily." This king will definitely let that bitch Xue Pay the price!

In his last life, thousands of arrows pierced his heart, and he died unwillingly. He Mingyan vowed that if he could do it all over again, he would kill all the people in the world who betrayed me. The most important thing is to make up for this stupid man who died for him. , as long as he is in the dark, he will not let Ye Jingrong suffer any grievances.

"Rong'er, I..."

After carrying his husband and wife out of the side hall, Ming Yan hadn't had time to have a proper conversation with Jing Rong, but just as he was about to say something, there was another sound outside the hall The voice of the servant girls.

"My lord, Doctor Wang's prescription has been delivered!"

"Damn it!" Every time he came to disturb him at the most inopportune time, Ming Yan became a little annoyed, but he didn't have a legitimate reason to lose his temper.

"Send it in!" Finally suppressing his resentment, Ming Yan answered in a bad voice.

The maid pushed the door open, lowered her head, held her breath and handed in the prescription. Before she could say a word, she was thrown out impatiently by Ming Yan.

"Go down, go down, go to the kitchen and see what time is it? Why isn't lunch ready yet?" "

No!"

After the maid left, Ming Yan held the thin prescription slip in his hand, and gradually frowned. To go together.

In the church opened by the prince back then, he sneaked away all the courses related to pharmacology, and then went to the martial arts training ground to dance with knives and guns. As a result, looking at the names of these herbs now, Ming Yan actually remembered all of them. Can't get up.

But at this moment, in front of Ye Jingrong, if he just put down the prescription in his hand, it would reveal that he doesn't understand the principles of medicine, and it would make Ming Yan look like a reckless man who only knows how to fight and kill, but he just did it like this Holding it, Ming Yan couldn't tell why.

No one wants to be looked down upon by the person they value, especially for His Royal Highness Cheng Wang!

With Ye Jingrong's exquisite mind, how could he fail to see Ming Yan's difficulty in riding a tiger?

There was a subtle smile on the corner of his lips. If it was the past, Ye Jingrong would never have imagined that the perfect general in his eyes would be difficult to find with a small prescription.