Chapter 93 The Brainstorming Prophet Fu

"My lord, I'm fine now. Seeing that winter is coming, Jing Rong's body is easily invaded by wind and evil. Otherwise, we should keep warm and stay out of the door all day, or we should exercise more to strengthen our body. My lord, look, Jing Rong How about going to the training ground with you tomorrow?"

Ye Jingrong's eyes became clear when he mentioned this, and he was quite eager to try.

A good man has ambitions in all directions, who doesn't want to gallop right away and conquer the world? It's really frustrating to have no power to restrain a chicken. What if one day, you can wear a white armored battle cloak and follow the prince to fight the world? That is the real high-spirited, invincible!

"No, don't even think about it!"

As a result, Ming Yan uttered a few words coldly with a straight face, completely killing Ye Jingrong's beautiful vision! Hearing this, Ye Jingrong lost all interest like that deflated ball. After taking a light glance at Ming Yan, he spontaneously got up from Ming Yan, and then lay on his side on the bed. Even with his back turned to Ming Yan, he refused to say a word!

When Ming Yan saw this scene, he was a little dazed for a while, this...was he losing his temper with him?

"Pfft." In the end, he couldn't hold back and laughed out loud. Ming Yan squirmed his body, and crawled behind Ye Jingrong like a big worm, then stretched out his hand, and pulled him into his arms from behind.

"Annoyed? The king told me not to walk? I definitely can't go to the martial arts training ground. How about I invite a martial arts master to Jing Rong's mansion to teach me? Hearing Ming Yan's flattery, Ye Jingrong was still not very happy, and he was not unreasonable

. It's just that it's a bit boring to be in the house every day, teasing the birds, looking at the accounts, and admiring the scenery. Seeing that Ye Jingrong didn't say a word,

Ming Yan gritted his teeth and said persistently: "And this old guy today, since he took the initiative to deliver it to the door Come on, then don't even think about leaving, doesn't Jing Rong like pharmacy? Then let that old thing stay in the palace to teach it personally, if you don't take out all the things in your stomach, then don't even think about stepping out of the palace! "

In order to win his wife's favor, Ming Yan lost all face. Prophet Fu might never have imagined that he did something foolish in a hurry. He stepped into the bandit's den, and if he didn't get ripped off, he wouldn't be able to get out.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong hesitated, and turned around slowly, with a smile on his face.

When Ming Yan saw this scene, he was overjoyed, and hurriedly seized the opportunity to hug him tightly, just like that big dog that finally made his master happy, he almost stuck out his tongue to lick Ye Jingrong's side face.

Ye Jingrong was also quite helpless, he was getting used to this person's moodiness, just now he looked like a black-faced king of Hades, but now the rain is over and the sky is clear, everyone is happy!

So the next day, Prophet Fu, who happily came to ask for an answer, was tied up again by the rude Mingyan, and he was not picked up from under the rope until he was forced to agree to all Mingyan's unreasonable demands. One life to come.

His voice was hoarse from cursing, Prophet Fu was so angry that he blew his beard and stared at him. He almost couldn't catch his breath, so he drove west.

If it wasn't for the fact that Ye Jingrong is such a rare and good seedling, Prophet Fu really wanted to poison the cooking well of this house, and send all the bastards to see Lord Hades. Holy shit, these bastards are so defiant!

Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong are one who sings bad faces and the other sings bad faces. After Ming Yan left the mansion to go to the martial arts field, Ye Jingrong hurriedly greeted him, respectfully regarded Prophet Fu as a guest of honor, and welcomed him into the hall .

"Senior, it was Jingrong's mistake. I don't know that the lord would make a claim and neglect the senior, and I hope the senior will forgive me!" Ye

Jingrong blamed himself. Although he knew that the lord would force the senior to stay, he didn't know it would be so simple. Rough, how can he smooth things over?

"It's not your fault, I don't need to apologize for that bastard, if it wasn't for your sake, sir, I'll sprinkle the powder on it, and poison this grandson to death!" His chest was heaving violently, obviously out of anger , this Liang Zi, Fu Zhizhi and Ming Yan are completely married!

"Senior, calm down. This is the Tieguanyin that Yangzhou just paid tribute to this year. It is fragrant and refreshing. Senior, taste it quickly!

" Something was wrong, and when he had no choice but to change the subject in a hurry.

As for Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua, they just kept snickering when they heard this, and after being secretly glared at by Ye Jingrong, they suppressed their laughter and tried to put on a serious look.

Prophet Fu let out his breath and felt a lot more at ease. He pinched his throat and cleared his throat. After that, he discussed with Ye Jingrong how to study medicine in the future.

He is the world's most famous medical sage, and he is in the same vein as the feared ghost and poison sage in the world. In the medicine valley of Changbai Mountain, he chose to save the world and save people, but his younger brother chose to make poison and poison. .

In this regard, Prophet Fu does not make redundant comments. After all, people have different preferences, and juniors are not evil people. They will not cause harm to the common people for no reason, and make poison and poison for self-protection.

And I heard that the younger brother took in an apprentice a few years ago, it is said that he is very talented in making poison and poisoning Gu, his age is only a little younger than Jing Rong, but his appearance is extremely small, like an ancient spirit Weird milk doll.

A few years ago when I went back to Medicine Valley, I was teased by my junior brother Haotong, saying that he was a lot older, still a widowed old man, and he didn't even have a disciple in front of him who was filial. Since then, he has made up his mind that he must find a child who is more enlightened than that milk baby to be his disciple, so as to vent his anger.

Now that Ye Jingrong is right in front of him, Prophet Fu is naturally very active. He stayed up all night last night, and planned a study plan for Ye Jingrong, studying medical skills and pharmacology, pulse diagnosis, acupuncture and moxibustion, and arranged Ye Jingrong's time to the full.

After listening to Prophet Fu's grand plans, Ye Jingrong was also very speechless, but as a disciple, he can't disobey the teacher's wishes right away, so Ye Jingrong could only bite the bullet and agree. Complete the task ahead of time, and then take care of everything before Ming Yan returns home.

Seeing Ye Jingrong's extraordinary talents, Prophet Fu was overjoyed, his eyes rolled, and he cheekily wanted to take over Ye Jingrong's time after dusk, but Ye Jingrong waved his hand and refused without negotiation. .

"Master, this is absolutely unavoidable. The lord is about to return home, and Jing Rong should have dinner with him next time."

However, Prophet Fu felt extremely puzzled when he heard this . The name of the medical saint, but to put it bluntly, he is a nerd who is good at medical skills but knows nothing about other things. He can't see any ambiguity between his lover and that bastard at all.

"It doesn't matter, we have to eat. We can discuss and review what we have learned today after we finish our meal." Prophet Fu stroked his beard and shook his head, looking like a world-renowned high school teacher.

No, I have to sleep with you after eating!

But Ye Jingrong absolutely couldn't say this, so he could only find an excuse to evade it.

"Master, Jing Rong already has arrangements for tonight, so I really can't get away."

Hey, why can't we get away? Are you going to serve your elder brother again? You brothers have such a good relationship. You, holding your elder brother is more caring than the old man! "

Prophet Fu snorted coldly. When he said this, his tone was sour. I really can't figure out what is so good about that bastard? Disrespectful and arrogant, a typical jerk, his precious apprentice is used to being oppressed, so he is a little afraid of that jerk.

Now that we've talked about this, prevarication has become impossible, Ye Jingrong hesitated for a moment, and could only tell the truth.

"Master, my lord, he is not Jing Rong's brother!"

Hearing this, Prophet Fu was taken aback for a moment, but after he realized it, he slapped the table with his big hand and shouted angrily, "Okay, could it be that turtle?" Sun is your younger brother? Then he dares to be so disrespectful to his elder brother's master? This... the following words of indignation , Prophet Fu,

were interrupted by Ye Jingrong before he could say them.

Brother, but. ...but...

Seeing Ye Jingrong so hesitant, Fu Zhizhi was the first to use his brain impatiently, and conceived a bloody drama that abused people in his mind.

"But what? Could it be that the thief was originally a bandit and Japanese pirate who attacked your mansion, then took over the mountain as king, and imprisoned you in the mansion to cover up his crimes. I remember the old man, you said It is hard to tell if you are in poor health. Could it be that bastard who abused you? Tell me, do you live in a firewood house at night, do you eat leftovers on weekdays, did that bastard beat you? Huh? Are you telling the truth to me?" Prophet

Fu was so annoyed by the things he made up in his mind, he stretched out his old hand and grabbed Ye Jingrong's sleeve robe, and asked impatiently.

But Ye Jingrong was really full of black lines when he heard this. His master is not young, but his imagination is quite rich.

This is in the capital, where did the bandit come from, and even if the prince is a bandit, how could he capture a mansion without anyone noticing it? was abused?

Ye Jingrong hurriedly shook her head, afraid that some strange thoughts would pop up in Prophet Fu's mind, but his actions fell into the eyes of Prophet Fu, but they were completely avoided and concealed subconsciously out of fear.

"Don't be afraid, disciple. This old man is here, and he will definitely save you from the sea of ​​suffering. Here is a pack of medicinal powder. You secretly put it in the meal that bastard kid eats. As long as he tastes it, take a sip, hehe, you must eat it." He regrets it all his life!" Prophet Fu smiled sinisterly, and stuffed a thin piece of yellow paper folded into a package into Ye Jingrong's palm.