Chapter 16 Begging the Lord to Call the LordChapte

Hearing this, Ming Yan suddenly smiled without warning, his face was stern and resolute, but the smile at this moment was inexplicably reassuring like the scorching sun shining on the earth.

Standing up suddenly, stretching out his arms, taking advantage of the opportunity, he took the person on the couch into his arms, Ming Yan slightly bent down, buried his head in Ye Jingrong's neck, and greedily breathed the unique quietness of this person. Body scent.

It's been ten years, and it's the first time that Ye Jingrong has the opportunity to be so close to this person. With trembling hands, Ye Jingrong flicked his fingertips, and hugged Ming Yan tentatively.

She closed her eyes with peace of mind, a drop of crystal clear tears slid down her face from the corner of her eyes, Ye Jingrong actually vented all the emotions that have been suppressed for many years at once today.

This is good, this is good, I don't know if he can see the sun through the clouds and mists, and keep the clouds open to see the moonlight?

People in the world only see the newcomers laughing, but how can they hear the old ones cry? Today's flowering and fruiting are the results of Ye Jingrong's tears in so many dark nights, but apart from him, who can understand the sadness and helplessness of the past?

"Rong'er, Rong'er!" Sensing Ye Jingrong's response, Ming Yan's eyes turned red, as if he lost control, his arms tightened and tightened, but he didn't know that Ye Jingrong's body was still wounded.

"Hmm." With an unbearable snort, a layer of cold sweat appeared on Ye Jingrong's smooth forehead, and his complexion turned even paler.

Ming Yan was startled when he heard this, and then quickly withdrew his arms, and put his hands on Ye Jingrong's shoulders instead.

Seeing Ye Jingrong's abnormal expression, Ming Yan frowned, and asked nervously: "Rong'er, did you hurt you? Blame me, I hit too hard, and I lost control!" Hearing this, Ye

Jingrong But he smiled lightly and shook his head, and responded as if nothing had happened: "My lord, I'm fine."

Hearing what his young master said, Xiao Yezi, who was lying on the ground beside him, began to feel sad again.

This idiot, why don't you tell the truth? With injuries on his body, he just held on like this, what should he do if he gets infected?

Thinking of the grievances and sufferings his young master had suffered over the years, Xiao Ye Zi became more distressed as she thought about it, her big eyes burst into tears, and finally she burst into tears in front of Ming Yan.

Hearing this cry, Ming Yan remembered that there was another person in this room, and swept over with sharp eyes, Ming Yan frowned, and said in a puzzled voice: "Why are you crying? Get up now!" The young master is afraid that the prince will make things

difficult , unwilling to speak, so for him, Xiao Yezi doesn't have so many worries.

Why do you swallow your anger? He has to fight for the young master today.

Putting his hands on the ground, he kowtowed three times, and Xiao Yezi cried out, "My lord, I can't afford it, I beg my lord to be your master and Xiao Yezi!" Hearing this, Ye Jingrong suddenly

caught Urgently, after coughing twice, he stopped and said: "Ye Zi, don't talk nonsense!"

At first, he didn't think there was anything wrong, but after seeing Ye Jingrong's attitude, Ming Yan narrowed his eyes dangerously. eyes.

With a wave of his battle cloak, Ming Yan sat directly on the bed, gently wrapped Ye Jingrong's waist with one hand, and put Ye Jingrong's plain hand on his left knee with the other, then stared at Ye Zi coldly and said: " If there is any grievance, you can talk about it and listen to it, if there is indeed such a thing, this king will make the decision for you!"