Chapter 98 Invisible hypocrisy!

If Ye Jingrong didn't come, Prophet Fu couldn't go directly to pick him up. After all, he was the one who delivered the dirty medicine powder into the hands of that bastard. How could he have the face to meet his own disciple?

Forget it, forget it, don't come if you don't come, my apprentice has good understanding, and he is not in a hurry to learn medical skills and pharmacology, so naturally he doesn't care about delaying it for a day and a half.

Besides, the aphrodisiac has such overbearing properties, tsk tsk, whether Xiao Rongrong can get up from the bed is still open to question!

Shaking his head in shame again, Prophet Fu raised the teapot and filled himself a cup of tea, then brought it to his mouth, sniffed it with his nose, and took a sip intoxicated.

Although he was forced to stay in this palace, he had to admit that there was no shortage of good things in this place. Look at the high-quality Longjing tea, which he had never had before.

Drinking tea and basking in the sun, it turns out that having an apprentice doing filial piety in front of him is such a happy feeling. Prophet Fu is living a happy life, so he simply forgets about his own relatives and apprentices, what an unkind old man guy!

A few days later, Ye Jingrong specially asked Prophet Fu for a day off, and then accompanied Xiao Yezi out of the palace, and came to the most famous restaurant in Kyoto—Zui Fengyue.

Dressed in white and wearing a bamboo hat, Ye Jingrong, led by Xiao Yezi, stepped into a private room on the third floor, where Xue Jin, who was dressed in green, had already been waiting for a long time.

Her warm eyes swept around, taking in everything around her, Ye Jingrong then half-closed her eyes, raised her bare hands, and gently took off the bamboo hat on top of her head.

"Mr. Xue has been waiting for a long time. I've been delayed a bit because of something. I hope Mr. Xue won't be offended!" With a

calm smile, Ye Jingrong cupped his hands and was the first to apologize.

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi hurriedly ran over and tugged on Xue Jin's sleeve robe, raised her head and nodded hastily.

It's not a lie, it's really delayed because of something, he and the young master have already made an appointment, when should they leave today, and when will they arrive, but who knows that the prince suddenly acted foolishly this morning and refused to go to practice martial arts for a long time field, so it caused a delay.

Seeing Xiao Ye Zi's obedient eyes, Xue Jin smiled slightly, shook his head indifferently, and then replied respectfully to Ye Jingrong: "Princess Cheng, you are welcome, Xue has just arrived, and he didn't wait too long, and Taking advantage of this time, Xue has already ordered delicacies from mountains and seas, please sit down quickly, Princess Cheng, and I must taste this Zui Fengyue's craftsmanship in a while!" Xue Jin's invitation was so warm, Ye

Jingrong naturally couldn't refuse, in the After some politeness, he sat down happily.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yezi was also very happy, and moved a small chair, and after looking around, she blushed and went to Xue Jin's side, and then her two little paws behaved neatly. He rested on his knees, lowered his head reservedly, and took a sneak peek at Xue Jin with his big eyes from time to time, as if shy.

Ye Jingrong took all of this into consideration, but didn't say a word, just pretended not to know, and still talked and laughed happily with Xue Jin.

After a while, Xue Jin's ordered food and wine were brought to the table. It was indeed the signature of Zui Fengyue, braised lion's head, Eight Immortals crossing the sea, everything was full of color, fragrance and taste, and everyone's index finger moved.

Xue Jin's kindness was hard to get over, under his repeated recommendation, Ye Jingrong picked up the wooden chopsticks, picked up a piece of fish and brought it to his mouth, but he didn't send it to his stomach immediately.

After a subtle sniff, Ye Jingrong raised his eyes and glanced at Xue Jin's face. The look on his face, after a moment of silence, was always deserted. Suddenly there was an intoxicated smile on his face, the kind of smile that can lower people's vigilance.

"The smell is already salivating, and it must be even more addictive to eat!"

After Ye Jingrong finished speaking, he sent it into his mouth without hesitation, and after a few light chews, he swallowed it defenselessly Seeing

this scene, Xue Jin's deep black eyes flickered, then he quickly turned his gaze away, and recommended several other dishes to Ye Jingrong. The one-stringed little leaf couldn't see anything wrong at all.

Seeing the simple and honest look of Xiaoye holding his face bag in his small paws and smiling at Xue Jin, Ye Jingrong felt that he didn't know the taste of anything he ate, and it tasted like chewing wax. The insignificant sigh floated in the air without a sound, and no one noticed it except himself. After

tasting the delicious food for a long time, Xiao Ye could not sit still. Didn't this old fox promise to follow him? Did the young master mention the matter between them and get the young master's consent? Why did you delay for so long, but didn't even mention half a word? Impatiently poked Xue Jin's side with his elbow, Xiao Yezi squeezed He squeezed his eyes and kept winking at Xue Jin, but Xue Jin acted as if he hadn't seen it, the expression on his face became more and more indifferent, and finally became extremely impatient, and even tore off the disguise, and grabbed Xiao Yezi Overturned to the ground.

A Gulu fell to the ground, Xiao Yezi was completely stunned, and didn't care to get up from the ground, Xiao Yezi just sat on the ground like this, raised her head in disbelief and looked in Xue Jin's direction, At this moment, the indifferent and unkind Xue Jin was not the old fox he knew at all.

"Old ... old fox, ... what's wrong with you? Possessed by a...ghost, it's broad daylight, where did the little ghost come from? "

I can't understand Xue Jin's sudden change of face. Xiao Yezi stumbled and seemed to be anxious to find an excuse for Xue Jin, but the excuse he found couldn't even convince himself. Xue Jin heard

this , just glanced at Xiao Yezi lazily, and then put his gaze on Ye Jingrong, as if he didn't bother talking to Xiao Ye Zi at all.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yezi's heart gradually cooled down, and then he put his hands on the ground, trying to stand up, but he suddenly found that his whole body seemed to be drained of all strength, Even though he struggled unbelievingly for a long time, he still couldn't get up from the ground in the end.

Although it's a little silly, Xiao Yezi doesn't understand everything. The current situation can only explain one thing, that is, he was drugged. As for the person who drugged him, there were only three people present. He couldn't possibly frame him, my lord. It is also impossible to make such a silly joke, so after excluding him and the young master, there is only one person.

The big cat's eyes turned red immediately, and Xiao Yezi wanted to yell at Xue Jin angrily, but the voice that came out of her mouth was soft and weak.

"...Why did you do this? Didn't you say you liked me? You said...that you would confess to the young master today, and that you would definitely give me a family!" As he spoke, tears were unbearable

. On the embankment, Xiao Ye Zi couldn't figure it out, and she couldn't figure it out, how could a person who had been talking sweetly to her a few days ago, who had sworn to each other, turn his face and deny him in the blink of an eye?

Are those feelings all faked? Impossible, the man's eyes are obviously full of affection, he can't be mistaken, so why do you treat him like this? He also asked him to ask the young master out, not to confess, so why?

By the way, son! Son! ! !

Xiao Yezi seemed to have remembered something, and suddenly cast her gaze in Ye Jingrong's direction. To his despair, Ye Jingrong was also drugged like him, and slumped on the seat limply.

It turned out that it was aimed at the young master, but it was actually aimed at the young master? No wonder you have repeatedly emphasized that you only want to make an appointment with the son, and you must not let the prince know that it is obviously premeditated, but why is he so stupid? Not only did he pay for himself, but he even got involved with the young master.

"Xue, I warn you, you are not allowed to touch my young master, otherwise... Otherwise His Royal Highness Cheng Wang will not let you go!" With all her

strength, Xiao Ye Zi crawled towards Ye Jingrong's direction with difficulty. But the next moment, the position of the shoulder was trampled under the sole of the foot.

At this moment, two more people came in from outside the door. Ye Jingrong took a closer look. It was Ming Yi, the second prince of Mingyou Kingdom, and Xue Mengyao, the second lady of the Xue family who was in trouble with him.

It was Ming Yi who stepped on Xiao Ye Zi's shoulders, and Xue Mengyao was standing behind Ming Yi with her belly upright, with a sinister smile on her face.

As Ye Jingrong diagnosed, Xue Mengyao is indeed pregnant with Mingyi's child, but the child is not yet a month old, and she can't show her pregnancy at all. Xue Mengyao's posture with her belly upright and her waist at this moment is clearly pretending deliberately to make people glance. It looks awkward!

"His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, His Royal Highness Cheng Wang, no matter who it is, there is only His Royal Highness Cheng Wang in his heart. The father is like this, and the people are like this. Even you, a small follower, rely on His Highness Cheng Wang? What's so good about that person? How is that person better than me? Why can everyone only see him and not me?"

As if stimulated by Xiao Yezi's words just now, Ming Yi's face became extremely gloomy, stepping on The feet on Xiao Yezi's shoulders became even more intensified, and Ye Jingrong even heard the creaking sound of Xiao Yeye's shoulder blades cracking because they couldn't bear the pressure.

Xiao Yezi was sweating from the pain on her forehead, and the smell of blood was spreading from her mouth, but she clenched her teeth and said nothing. She just turned her pleading eyes in Xue Jin's direction, but she couldn't see the man's face. Any fluctuations in the body, as dead as the frozen well water, will no longer cause a ripple for him.

A heart was completely cold, and two lines of innocent tears were left in the red eyes, Xiao Yezi endured the severe pain, and smiled miserably, looking away from Xue Jin's body. Received it back.

She bent her head down and clenched her fists tightly, her nails dug into her palms in pain, Xiao Ye Zi only grunted in pain, but she never begged for mercy, her tough bones were exactly the same as Ye Jingrong's.