Chapter 44 Go home at night!

"Father, mother, and son-in-law have already thought it over clearly. In this life, he is the only one!"

Ming Yan knew that father and mother might have misunderstood, but he didn't point it out. His eyes were astonishingly bright, as if they were filled with heaven, earth and stars.

Seeing Ming Yan's performance, Ming Yuan and Liu Yunyan couldn't say anything more, Yan'er has always had ideas since he was a child, if he imposes obstacles, it will make him more determined.

When Ming Yan was fourteen years old, he wanted to go to the battlefield, but Liu Yunyan refused to agree, so what happened in the end? Didn't he secretly follow the soldiers out of the city?

"Understood, but Yan'er has to be responsible for her words and deeds, and then don't regret it!"

Ming Yuan thought of a compromise and reminded him tactfully, hoping that Ming Yan could come back again. Think about it carefully, is Xue Mengyao, who has a different appearance and appearance, suitable for the world like his mother and queen in the future?

"Father, my son will never regret it!" Ming Yan replied without even thinking about it, the tone of his tone definitely made Ming Yuan sigh helplessly.

As for Liu Yunyan at the side, her beautiful eyes were fixed on Ming Yan's side face, and her eyebrows were twisted together.

"Royal father, queen mother, it's getting late, and my son is going back to the house now, don't disturb the royal father and queen mother to rest!" Ming Yan smiled, and when he said this, his tone was a bit ambiguous.

He knew that his father stayed in his mother's harem almost every night for these years, and he always wanted to have a younger brother and sister for him, but because his mother worked too hard in the early years, his stomach didn't move for a long time.

"It's really late. Be careful on the way back. Try not to ride a horse. Let the servants prepare sedan chairs!"

She was actually teased by her own son, Liu Yunyan's face was stained red, her beautiful eyes inadvertently saw the smile on her husband's face, she was even more ashamed, and she could only swallow the words of persuasion In the stomach, he waved his hand to make Ming Yan retreat!

"I know, I have thanked my mother for your concern, and I will leave now." Ming Yan felt amnesty when he heard this, and bowed and retreated out of Fengyi Palace, then turned around and rushed towards the palace. rush outside.

It's impossible not to ride a horse, the sedan chair is so slow, when will I be able to rush back to Chengwang's mansion?

Jing Rong is still waiting for him, as long as he thinks of this, Ming Yan can't wait to put a pair of wings on his back and fly back!

Not a moment later, a galloping figure appeared at the gate of the palace. The speed was so fast that the guards guarding the gate only saw a vague figure and could not find any trace.

Waiting for Ming Yan to return to Prince Cheng's mansion, the full moon is already hanging high, it's already this hour, and I don't know if Jing Rong has already rested?

Handing over the precious horse under him to the servants, Ming Yan hurriedly rushed to Rongjun Pavilion, thinking it was funny while walking, even when he went out to confront the enemy's thousands of horses and horses , he has never been so impatient, but now he is anxious to go home like a child.

Stepping into the courtyard wall where Rongjun Pavilion is located, Ming Yan raised his eyes and saw the faint yellow candlelight still shining in Rongjun Pavilion.

The uneasy mood just now seemed to be soothed in an instant. The pale yellow candlelight exuded a harmonious warmth, making this late autumn night soft.

After fighting alone for so many years, this Chengwang Mansion is the first time for Ming Yan to experience the warmth of home.