Chapter 22 The Plaguing Illness

Um? Princess, a man? He must be presbyopic!

"Prince Wang?" Mingyan frowned, his tone was already a little displeased. When this doctor Wang came to Chengwang's mansion to see him, he was always in a hurry. Why did the mother-in-law get up this time? Could it be that she looked down on her? Jing Rong, so you neglected?

Ming Yan's unkind tone made Wang Tai-doctor completely awake, and quickly removed the medical box wrapped around his body. Wang Tai-doctor stretched out his withered hands and grabbed Ye Jingrong's shoulder.

"Princess, please forgive the old man for offending me!"

The brocade on Ye Jingrong's shoulders was gently pulled down, and the doctor Wang knew immediately that although his old eyes were the same as his own, and he was much older, his charm was still the same as before. , because Imperial Physician Wang could still clearly see the dense needle holes on Ye Jingrong's shoulder.

"Hiss, who is this who used acupuncture on the concubine? It's so sinister. The wound is quite deep. The length of the silver needle used must be more than two inches. It is as difficult to pierce a person as if being bitten by a poisonous scorpion. There are so many needle holes here... ..."

Physician Wang swallowed the rest of the words, the lord is a great man, so it's good to finish some things as soon as possible!

When Ming Yan heard this, his eyes were gloomy, and he clenched his fists tightly, wishing to tear that bitch of the Xue family to pieces immediately and blow his bones to ashes! Harm him not to speak, even those who love him, is this how much enmity and hatred he has with Ming Yan, so that this kind of black hand is done?

He bent down, took out a handkerchief from the medical box, and placed it on Ye Jingrong's white wrist. Doctor Wang held his breath, put his hand on the handkerchief, and turned to feel Ye Jingrong's pulse.

"Weakness in the body, deficiency of qi and blood, lack of nutrition, stagnant qi gathers in the heart, leading to anemia, emaciation, chills, weakness, and susceptibility to typhoid."

Speaking of this, Imperial Physician Wang sighed softly again, then withdrew his hand, turned around and said to Ming Yan who was frowning tightly: "My lord, although this is not a serious illness, it is a troublesome illness, and it will take time to figure it out. For fine-tuning, I will prescribe some recuperating medicines and diets, one pair a day, try not to stop, after three months, I will change the prescriptions according to the situation!

" Injury to Rong'er's shoulder?" Ming Yan asked worriedly after saying politely.

"This needle punishment is just the most difficult time when I was tortured. After suffering, it will not be so painful. Fortunately, no muscles and bones are injured. The prince can use the condensed fragrance dew bestowed by the emperor to wipe the wound for the princess. In a few days, he will be fully recovered. !"

Hearing this, Ming Yan heaved a sigh of relief, but at the same time, he hated himself for repenting too late.

"Thank you, Imperial Physician Wang, for making this trip, I am so grateful!" Ming Yan cupped his hands slightly, expressing his sincere thanks.

"My lord is serious. If there is nothing else, this old man will go and prescribe medicine!" Doctor Wang was flattered, and quickly waved his hand in acceptance.

"Come here, hurry up and take the doctor Wang to prescribe the medicine, and hand over the prescription to the king in a while. During the period, you are not allowed to borrow his hands. If anything goes wrong, the king will ask for you!" Ming Yan's face became the same as before. Sen Han commanded in a cold voice.

"Yes, I'll do it now, slaves!" The maids who had filed in with Wang Taiyi just now, after receiving Ming Yan's order, were well aware of current affairs and blessed Fushen, and then withdrew from the palace.

Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong were the only ones left in the empty hall again. He reached into his bosom and took out a small jar of blue and white porcelain bottle. Ming Yan sat on the bed again and twisted the bottle cap easily with one hand. opened.

For a moment, the elegant fragrance permeated the air, refreshing.