Chapter 111 An eye-catching bride price!

"Forget it this time, don't come to the palace again, we...we are not suitable!" After faltering and refusing, Xiao Yezi turned around and wanted to leave, but before she could take a step, she Xue Hui pulled him into his arms again.

"How do you know it's not suitable if you haven't tried it? I know you can't accept me immediately, but give me a chance anyway? Or... Maybe you think my temper is not very good, but I can change it. You like the temper of big brother, right? I can learn, you give me time!" The big hand tightly grasped Xiao Yezi's wrist, Xue Hui's eyes were slightly red, and his brows were knit together anxiously, as if he was eager to prove himself.

But when Xiao Ye Zi heard this, she immediately went into a rage, and with all her strength, she slammed Xue Hui's big hand away. Xiao Ye Zi's eyes were red, and her chest heaved violently. After taking a deep breath, Straightening his neck, he yelled hoarsely at Xue Hui: "Who said I like him? That was before, I didn't like him a long time ago, he just used me, I, Xiao Yezi, am a bit stupid, but I don't Stupid!"

Xue Hui saw this scene, after being slightly taken aback for a moment, he took a step forward and clenched Xiao Yezi's wrist again.

"It's better this way, it doesn't matter if it's not like this, before you go on a blind date, can you... give me a chance first?"

Xue Hui asked cautiously, with his eyes half-raised, observing Xiao Ye Zi cautiously. The expression on his face was like that of the child who did something wrong. He was afraid that Xiao Yezi would kill all his hopes with a shake of his head. It was also funny that such an expression appeared on such a resolute face.

Xiao Ye Zi's small face couldn't hold back anymore, she wanted to laugh out of nowhere, this time she didn't shake off Xue Hui's big hand, but glanced at Xue Hui with her big cat's eyes, at this moment, Xiao Ye Zi remembered Before going out, the young master told him!

No matter how you say it, he is also the younger brother of the son, and he is also related to the emperor's relatives, so he should have confidence!

So imitating Ye Jingrong's eyes, Xiao Ye Zi proudly raised her chin, hummed softly and opened her mouth.

"In this case, let me observe you, and you are not a poor servant at all. Right now, I want to eat sauce pancakes, sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, crispy chicken, and meat buns. Go and buy them for me!" Free money bag, no need for nothing, Xiao Yezi opened up, bossing around.

However, when Xue Hui heard this, he raised his hand and scratched his head in embarrassment.

As the second son of the Xue family, he shouldn't be in such a mess, but because of Xiao Yezi's matter, he has completely fallen out with his elder brother and the Xue family, and sneaked into the palace with his own will. is penniless.

But seeing Xiao Ye Zi's expectant eyes, and the appearance of greedily sucking saliva, Xue Hui finally didn't say what he wanted to defend, but nodded bravely, and then pulled Xiao Ye Zi towards the direction of guessing the crossword puzzle just now go. Although he is not as talented as his elder brother, he is also from the Xue family after all, and he still has the ability to support Xiao Yezi. His little rabbit has been too emaciated in recent days, and he has to raise him again to be white and fat . If Xue Jin is an old fox, then Xue Hui is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

After buying all the delicacies that Xiao Yezi likes to eat as much as possible, Xue Hui walked with Xiao Yezi on the way back to the palace. People around were coming and going, but Xue Hui could only see Looking at the little leaf beside him, it seemed that everything around him was gray, only the colorful light radiated from Xiaoye's body, which made him unable to move his eyes away.

The focused and doting eyes made Xiao Yezi extremely uncomfortable. She lost her rhythm several times, and her left leg tripped over her right leg, and almost fell to the ground. If it wasn't for Xue Hui's quick eyes and quick hands, Xiao Yezi might Already out of the ocean.

Seeing that he had already returned to the gate of the palace, Xue Hui suddenly grabbed Xiao Ye Zi's arm, and under Xiao Ye Zi's questioning eyes, he hesitated to speak out his request.

"Well, I'm at the palace, because I can't reveal my identity, so... so I definitely can't accompany you like this, I... I think...

Although the martial arts are good and the ability is not low, but this is Xue It was Hui's first time chasing someone, and it was the person he had worked so hard to find for many years. Xue Hui was afraid of scaring people away, so he reconsidered what he said, and in the end it led to the current appearance, faltering with this person Like a brat.

Xue Hui is also a little annoyed, damn it, he is so unbelievable, will he be looked down upon by the little rabbit?

He has to admit that there are some things that he is not as good as his big brother, such as his own feelings. He can't be like Xue Jin, who can pretend to be so fake, as long as he tells a lie, his eyes will flicker, otherwise he wouldn't be questioned by Xiao Yezi today, and he would recruit everything! Waiting for a long

time , but didn't hear the next word, the little rabbit was a little annoyed: oh, I gave this stupid wolf an angry look!

"What are you? Can't say anything! Just stupid. "While disgusted, Xiao Yezi stretched out her calf, and kicked Xue Hui's leg angrily. Then, she snatched the unfinished snacks from Xue Hui's hand, and Xiao Ye Zi quickly turned around. , quickly ran into the palace, leaving only Xue Hui with a free and easy back. He

lowered his head, looked at the empty arms, and then glanced at the obvious footprints on the gray robe, Xue Hui suddenly smiled , then shook his head helplessly, raised his legs and walked towards the gate of the palace.

But Xue Hui didn't expect it. As soon as he stepped into the palace, a cold voice came from behind, making his pupils shrink suddenly, The raised leg had no choice but to return to the original place.

"Mr. Xue, it really surprised me to sneak into Cheng Wang's mansion dressed up this time! "

This voice was still unfamiliar before, but for Xue Hui now, it is indeed all too familiar. It is the voice of Ye Jingrong, Princess Cheng!"

I'm really afraid of something, why is this person so lingering? Fortunately, he thought that he had sneaked into Cheng Wang's mansion without knowing it, but he didn't expect it. All of this was under Ye Jingrong's control. No wonder the eldest brother would lose to this person. This kind of thinking is really frightening.

However, since his identity has been exposed, Xue Hui didn't bother to pretend anymore, turned around generously, Xue Hui cupped his hands towards Ye Jingrong, and then said respectfully: "Concubine Cheng, I am also forced to do nothing, I hope Mr. Ye can let me go." One side!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was noncommittal, the expression on his face made people unable to see clearly the joy and anger, only a pair of eyes were shining, and he looked Xue Hui from top to bottom.

"Young master Ye, you look at me like this, are you afraid that King Cheng will be jealous?" Xue Hui joked lightly, but in fact it was just to cover up his inability to confront Ye Jingrong.

However, when Ye Jingrong heard this, there was a puzzled chuckle on his face.

"If Mr. Xue is not afraid that he will never see Xiao Yezi in the future, he can go to the prince and slander him!" The understatement of Ye Jingrong's tone shows that Ye Jingrong is full of confidence at the moment. Bet against him!

Sure enough, after hearing these words, Xue Hui's expression, which was relaxed a moment ago, became tense in an instant, and his eyes were staring at Ye Jingrong's direction with hostility, as if he was ready to go.

However, Ye Jingrong didn't panic when he saw this scene.

"Mr. Xue, don't be nervous. I treat Little Yezi like my younger brother. I came here just to ask for permission for my younger brother. I don't know how Mr. Xue is approaching Little Yezi this time, just like Mr. Xue. Purpose, or sincerity?" However, when Xue Hui heard this, his reaction was extremely violent: "Don't compare me with Xue Jin, I have been looking for Xiao Yezi for two full years, and I think about him all the time!" Xue Hui said in When he said this, he clenched his fists tightly, and stared in Ye Jingrong's direction with red eyes.

Whether you like someone or not, even if you don't say it, your eyes can't lie. After Ye Jingrong confronted Xue Hui coldly for a while, then she smiled slightly, turned away from her eyes, then turned and left , only left a few words, Xue Hui's whole body was messed up in the wind, and he wanted to beat his chest and stamp his feet.

"In this case, it depends on the performance of Mr. Xue, but if you want to marry Xiao Yezi, Mr. Xue has to show some sincerity. I don't like Xue's mansion. When will Mr. Xue hand over the Ministry of Industry to the I will consider whether Mr. Xue is worthy of Xiao Yezi's entrustment for life!"

Hearing this, after Xue Hui gritted his teeth, all the anger could only be turned into a helpless sigh.

In fact, he had expected all of this a long time ago. If he wanted to snatch someone from Ye Jingrong, he would have to be skinned if he didn't have two bones removed. He thought he was no match for this man's city. As an assistant, it is only a matter of time before he ascends to the position of supreme.

No matter how unwilling he is, he can only be led by the nose by Ye Jingrong, isn't it just a Ministry of Industry, he didn't like to be an official in the court before, but he just took a part-time job in the Ministry of Industry, but now it seems that he has to fight for a job Fighting, grabbing, not for himself, but for Xiao Yezi, he has to prove to that person that he has the ability to protect Xiao Yezi and give him a happy life!

After taking a final look at Cheng Wang's mansion, Xue Hui gritted his teeth and turned to leave. Right now, he has to go to the Ministry of Industry to report. Anyway, Xiao Yezi is bound to win, so what needs to be put on the agenda now is the need to propose marriage The dowry! After Xue Hui left, Ye Jingrong exposed half of his body from the courtyard wall again, his eyes were glinting, and his expression was calm and composed.

He is in control of everything in the palace, so how could Xue Hui take advantage of it? But for the sake of this person's sincerity, I want to give him a chance, and give Xiao Yezi a chance. I hope this person will not let him down!

Rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें