Chapter 8 Reborn

"Is the lord still awake? Have you been asleep for four hours? Do you want...?

" A city has been captured, there is nothing to be afraid of, let the prince sleep a little longer!"

Outside the marching tent, several commanders in bronze armor whispered among themselves.

Little did they know that the conversation they had lowered their voices was all heard by the man in the tent who was dozing off.

The long eyelashes trembled, and the eyes rolled violently under the wrapping of the eyelids. After a while, Ming Yan opened his eyes with a 'shua', and what caught his eyes was the marching tent with white background and red stripes .

There was a cold light in the eyes, anger, hatred, heartache, and pity flashed in the bottom of the eyes one by one. Ming Yan's fists were clenched tightly, and his chest heaved violently. After a long while, he was forced to return to calm.

Ming Yan took a deep breath, and his complicated eyes became gloomy and flowing again, as before, but different from the past.

Lifting off the brocade quilt, he suddenly sat up straight, Ming Yan lowered his head, with a tense expression, staring at his tightly clenched hands, unexpectedly flexible!

Isn't he dead? Died in the desert in northern Saibei? Thousands of arrows pierced the heart, and life was cut off?

At this moment, he was able to open his eyes again and move his body freely again? what on earth is it?

"Come, come!"

Ming Yan had a bold guess in his mind, but this guess was too unbelievable, and he needed someone to give him a positive answer.

Hearing King Cheng's call, the commanders guarding the door were overjoyed, and then one after another opened the curtain of the military tent and walked in, kneeling on one knee without hesitation, waiting for the order.

"The last general is here, what orders does the lord have?"

Yan Yan, Bai Qi, Xie Chengkun, Zhang Hengqi, all the familiar faces were all those who fought with him in the Battle of Saibei, but rushed to Huangquan in front of him. Bros.

His eyes were flushed with enthusiasm, his hands hidden under his robe trembled uncontrollably, Ming Yan's thin lips opened and closed a few times, and it took a long time before he found his voice amidst the shock.

"Now, what year is it?"

"My lord, it's already afternoon." Xie Chengkun scratched his monk's head, raised his head, and replied first.

Hearing this, Mingyan finally had a sense of reality coming back to life, because this elm lump still answered irrelevant questions as before.

"Return to the lord, it is the 25th year of Mingyou Jiade, the day when the Red Flame Army went south to conquer the privet clan." Bai Qi, who had his sword on his side, gave Xie Chengkun a blank look, and replied respectfully.

Hearing this, Xie Chengkun grinned, wiped his nose in embarrassment, then lowered his head, for fear that he would be reprimanded by the prince again for his haste.

"Mingyou Guardian 25 years, Guardian 25 years."

After hearing this, Ming Yan half-closed his eyes and murmured like he lost his soul.

Seeing Ming Yan's state, the four commanders look at me and I look at you, all of them have unclear faces!

It was just a nap, why did their prince become so strange? First, he asked about the year and month without thinking when he first came up, and then he talked to himself in a daze? Shouldn't it be normal to put on armor and draw the gun immediately, and take down the last city of the Privet Clan?

"You all go down, let me be quiet!" Ming Yan frowned and waved his hands casually.

Hearing this, the four commanders glanced at each other. Although they looked puzzled, they didn't say any more. Instead, the well-trained leaders retreated!