Chapter 51 Leaning on the door to sell people laughing?

Stretched out one hand to hold Ye Jingrong's head, Ming Yan stretched out the other hand, and forcefully broke off one of Ye Jingrong's legs, so that Ye Jingrong had to sit face to face on Ming Yan's leg, in this way, The posture is even more indecent!

In Ye Jingrong's view, this kind of sitting posture is the courtship posture that the Goulan women in the land of fireworks would only put on to please their benefactors, and he, Ye Jingrong, is the son of everyone, and he knows very well about etiquette, justice, and shame, how can the prince... There are already

many The servant girl couldn't control her eyes, she cast a peeping gaze towards the Huxin Pavilion, Ye Jingrong's face burned fiercely, and she struggled even more violently.

"My lord... my lord, let go of Jing Rong, this posture is not elegant, it's... the person who leans on the door to make a laugh..."

But before Ye Jingrong finished his sentence, he was interrupted by Ming Yan with a light smile up.

A pair of sharp eyes glowed with a faint light, and they couldn't refuse to penetrate into Ye Jingrong's eyes. With a smile on his brows, Ming Yan said in a slightly frivolous tone: "It's a good thing that Rong'er taught me a lesson just now? Is this Yimen?" How can a joker be defined by a posture? Ronger's words are too narrow!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong couldn't explain why. How can you be so glib? She even used the words he just said to gag him!

"What's the matter? Jingrong has nothing to say?" Seeing Ye Jingrong's embarrassed appearance, Ming Yan was even more proud, and with a forceful arm, he hugged Ye Jingrong's slender waist even tighter.

Ye Jingrong's skin is thin, and when he was bullied by Ming Yan, his face became even hotter. His thin lips parted, but he couldn't even utter a word of rebuttal!

Ming Yan raised one corner of his mouth, and the smile between his brows became more and more sinister. Taking advantage of Ye Jingrong's annoyance, he quickly lowered his head, and lightly pecked Ye Jingrong's delicate brows and eyes. Nose tip, and bright red thin lips.

When Ye Jingrong recovered from the shock, someone had already taken advantage of him. Looking at the man in front of him laughing wildly, Ye Jingrong's face was as red as blood, and he clenched his silver teeth angrily.

I really can't wait to kick Ming Yan into the street like this, so that the common people, old and young, women and children who come and go will take a good look. A rascal, a hooligan.

Seeing Ye Jingrong's annoyed look on his lips, Ming Yan also knew that he might have gone too far and annoyed others.

Smiling flatteringly, Ming Yan lightly pressed Ye Jingrong's head, and pressed the person into his broad and hot embrace.

Raising his hand, he pulled Ye Jingrong's cloak and covered him tightly. Ming Yan hugged Ye Jingrong like this, feeling the tranquility of the years.

The big hand caressed Ye Jingrong's thousands of black hairs over and over again, Ming Yan let out a satisfied sigh from the depths of his throat, he had never been so satisfied like this moment.

It is said that the township of gentleness and the tomb of heroes, it turns out that the beauty in the arms can really kill those lofty ambitions.

At this moment, Ming Yan was thinking, if he could hold this warm, fragrant and soft jade body in his arms forever, then even if he was allowed to overthrow the world for Ye Jingrong, what's the point of doing nothing?

Ye Jingrong's ear was pressed against Ming Yan's chest, quietly listening to the powerful heartbeat of the person in front of him, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, he really wanted time to freeze at this moment forever.