Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176 The Empress Arrives at the Palace

After placing Ye Jingrong on the bed in Rongjun Pavilion, Ming Yan half-kneeled in front of the bed, with a satisfied smile on his face, stretched out his hand and lightly fiddled with the black hair scattered on Ye Jingrong's forehead.

Ye Jingrong fell into a drowsy sleep, thinking she was in a prison, after shaking her head lightly, her brows furrowed slightly, and Ye Jingrong protested in a low voice: "My lord, don't, don't want it!" Hearing this

, Ming Yan couldn't help letting out a melodious low laugh from the depths of his throat, leaned his head, and kissed Ye Jingrong's side face as if it were a treasure, Ming Yan even brought a little tenderness to the corners of his eyes, whispered She replied calmly: "It's better, just sleep well!"

I don't know if it was because of Ming Yan's promise, Ye Jingrong's slightly frowning eyebrows slowly relaxed, and his face was revealed. The worries in the mind dissipated, and the breathing became long and even again.

Ming Yan just half-kneeled in front of the bed and stared blankly for a while, until he was sure that Ye Jingrong was fast asleep, then he quietly exited the Rongjun Pavilion, called BMW Wuchen, and hurried towards the palace. go.

No matter what punishment the father imposes, he must make a quick decision. It would be best if he can return home before Rong'er wakes up. If Madam finds out that he has borne all the faults by himself, he should probably blame himself again.

When he came to the gate of the palace, there was already a grand duke there to guide him, Ming Yan dismounted quickly, handed over the reins to the side guards, and followed the grand duke to meet his father without saying a word.

The direction being led was not the main hall of the imperial palace, but the Fengyi Palace of the queen mother. After Ming Yan realized this, he was both happy and worried!

If it is not the main hall of the imperial palace, it means that the queen mother said good things in front of the emperor father and tried to suppress this matter as much as possible. Then he sent troops without authorization is just a private matter of the royal family, and he does not need to be accused by the Minister of Civil and Military Affairs.

But it was his mother, Liu Yunyan, who worried Ming Yan. At first, he took Jingrong to the celebration banquet, but the mother was quite dissatisfied with his decision, and even made things difficult for Rong'er. Because of his resolute attitude, he was relieved, but his attitude towards Jing Rong was not very cordial.

Mingyan knew Liu Yunyan's difficulties. As his mother, the queen of Mingyou Kingdom, she naturally hoped that she could start a family, marry a daughter Jiao'e, and have children.

But Liu Yunyan didn't know Ming Yan's difficulties, he was born again, saw through women's faces and pretentiousness, so what if he could bear children, he just wanted to spend the rest of his life in peace with Rong'er whom he had let down!

Just when Ming Yan couldn't help thinking wildly, Fengyi Palace was already close in front of him, after a short pause, Ming Yan still bit the bullet and walked in.

Sure enough, what greeted him was a stormy reprimand from his father, while his mother desperately persuaded him from the sidelines. Since he was a child, except for being stubborn when he was young, he never remembered to make his father so angry. This is still a big girl. Get on the sedan chair—for the first time!

But a person has to be presumptuous once in his life. He committed such a wrong thing for the sake of Rong'er, and he thought it was worth it!

Ming Yan knelt down in front of the main hall, and he listened to what Ming Yuan said, neither talking back nor resisting, until his father's mouth was dry, he received the punishment and retreated obediently.

Eighty lashes of the dragon whip, even that kid Mingxi can withstand sixty lashes. He is strong and strong, so it is not a problem. Apart from making his flesh hurt for a few days, it will not hurt his life at all.

Ming Yan took off his robe spontaneously, revealing his strong upper body, and carefully hung the robe on the treetop beside him. After going up, Ming Yan knelt down outside the hall very dutifully, and then motioned for the guards with whips to carry out the execution.

In fact, being punished does not need to fade away at all. On the top, but on the cuffs and neckline of that robe, there are patterns of auspicious clouds embroidered for him by Rong'er himself, Ming Yan couldn't bear to be smashed to pieces!

After receiving Ming Yan's signal, Jin Yiwei walked forward with a whip in his hand, cupped his hands towards Ming Yan, and said, "Your Majesty, you have offended me!" After that, he waved the long whip in his hand and executed it in a strict manner.

For a while, in the entire palace courtyard, apart from the occasional chirping of birds, there was only the crisp and unbearably sharp chirping of the whip after it came into contact with the flesh!

In the early winter weather, Ming Yan's forehead secreted fine cold sweat, his hands rested on his thighs, Ming Yan pursed his lips tightly and said nothing, but his eyes were fixed on the direction of the entrance of Fengyi Palace.

I don't know why, but I feel a little uneasy in my heart!

From childhood to adulthood, as long as his father punished him, his mother would always look around in a hurry, even if it didn't let him die. It's a bit uncomfortable, but it's sweet in my heart. At least, doing this will make Ming Yan realize that he has a mother who loves him and loves him!

But this time, the gate of Fengyi Palace was closed tightly, and the queen mother never showed up, which made Ming Yan doubtful, but at the same time had a bad premonition.

Wouldn't the queen mother go to the palace while he was being punished and couldn't get away?

Damn it, he should have thought of it earlier, the mother loves him the most, seeing him take all the faults on himself, the father is as clear as a mirror in his heart, but on the surface he won't say a word, but the mother is different, His most beloved son was punished for someone else, and she definitely couldn't swallow that, even if that person was his son who was willing to cover up.

Although his deduction may not be true, but it is almost inseparable, the veins on the back of Ming Yan's hand suddenly bulged, his eyes widened, and he was almost impulsive, so he ignored the punishment and ran back to the palace.

But reason stopped Ming Yan's reckless action at the last moment, he had already made a mistake for Jing Rong, the father didn't say much this time, but he would not tolerate him repeating the same mistake.

For the current plan, only by quickly ending the punishment can he rush back to the palace early and protect his wife under his wings.

Turning his head away, Ming Yan's face was extremely ugly, and he gritted his teeth and growled: "Execute the execution quickly, the sooner the better!"

But when Jin Yiwei heard this, he stopped his movements in embarrassment, After a little hesitation, he replied uncertainly: "My lord, you won't be able to take it like this!"

Although it was a word of concern, Ming Yan was not in the mood to accept his kindness at the moment.

"Just do what you're told to do. It's just eighty lashes. This king is not so useless!"

Hearing this, Jin Yiwei naturally accepted the order, without further words, the actions of his subordinates immediately sped up A lot, Ming Yan's back. The welts on the skin are often covered with new ones within a breath, so overlapping, it doesn't take long for the skin to be ripped apart!

But Ming Yan gritted his teeth and endured it abruptly. He didn't care what would happen to him at all, he only thought about what the queen mother would do to Rong'er.

In fact, Ming Yan knows Liu Yunyan's temperament more or less. He was born in a family of generals. A man's heroic spirit is the most unbearable to be wronged, and there is no room for sand in his eyes. If he hadn't been a childhood sweetheart with his father since childhood, in fact, this character is not suitable for competing for favor in the harem where conspiracy is rampant.

What Ming Yan is most afraid of is that Liu Yunyan will choose to pay for retaliation. For whom her son was punished, she will make that person pay the same price. I can't bear the eight whips!

"Damn it, go faster, go faster!"

Ming Yan couldn't hold his breath anymore, he didn't care about speeding up blindly, what a miserable look his back would turn into in the end, he just wanted to go faster Back home, it's better to hold someone in your arms earlier than to worry about it here.

Hearing this, Jin Yiwei, who was carrying out the punishment, was about to be forced to collapse. It's really hard to guess what Cheng Wang was thinking, since he could finish the punishment smoothly, why did he continue to torture himself?

But the lord said so, and Jin Yiwei would naturally follow suit, his arms were shaking sorely, but the speed still couldn't satisfy Ming Yan, it's really hard to say!

And Ming Yan's guess did come true, Liu Yunyan took advantage of this time, instead of leaving from the main entrance of Fengyi Palace, but rushed to the palace aggressively with the maids from the back door.

She was very clear about her son's temper. If he stayed by that Young Master Ye's side, she wouldn't even be able to touch that Young Master Ye with a single finger.

But Liu Yunyan couldn't swallow this breath. His son has been a couple for the rest of his life for that man, but that Mr. Ye didn't know how to be grateful, and he acted willfully and made so many moths. His son was punished on his behalf, so she wanted to see how he enjoyed all this with peace of mind?

Sushou lifted the curtain in front of him and told the groom to speed up the schedule, Liu Yunyan was so angry that he really couldn't vomit!

Fortunately, the palace is not far from the palace, otherwise, with the foot strength of this ordinary horse, it may not be able to arrive before Mingyan's treasure. After the carriage stopped

safely, Liu Yunyan was helped out of the sedan chair by the maids , Then when the people in the palace knelt down and saluted, they walked into the palace without looking back, and walked towards Rongjun Pavilion angrily.

She wanted to see what that so-called Mr. Ye was doing when his son was being punished? Whether you are anxious, restless, or leisurely, don't take it seriously at all!

With a humble background and a manly body, so what if he has the title of a unicorn genius? Being favored and proud, his son was reluctant, but it didn't mean she would also be reluctant to beat him.

The current empress suddenly came to the palace, and walked towards Rongjun Pavilion with an angry face. After seeing this scene, the big girl Honglian, Xiaozi Yehua and others, they all had a bad feeling in their hearts, so they hurriedly followed Behind Liu Yunyan, she followed anxiously.